• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosing Questions

Rollin321

Greenlighter
Hey, getting back into the rave scene after a little hiatus. Finally found a steady MDMA hookup whose got crystals instead of cut up powder like most in my area. Got tickets for a rave next month that's suppose to last 7-9 hours. Plan on taking 125mg for starting dose, followed by 75mg or 100 after 90 minutes. What do you guys recommend taking for the third dose.

Body info:
120 pound male
No tolerance to MDMA (have rolled before) high tolerance to amphetamines.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like a good dose spread for your body weight. if it was me i would probably dose 140mg followed by 60mg 90-120min later depending on how i feel. if you want a third dose i would make the second dose a booster style dose taken within 1 hour of first dose then take third 90-120 min later.

do not make third dose higher than second. redosing amounts should always flow down hill if you make redoses higher than previous doses it will just result in more damaging side effects and a rougher comedown based on my experiences with mdma and mda over the years.

There should be no 3rd dose. Just do 125 starter followed by 50mg or so after 30-45mins. I find waiting 90 mins is too long and doesnt extend.

125 followed by 75 sounds absolutely fine to me. Personally, I always stick to just one redose which I usually take about 2-3 hours into the experience. That definitely works for me. Haven't noticed any real difference with intensity or duration dependent upon the time I dropped the redose from the initial. Anywhere from 1hr-3hrs after the initial dose is good at least in my experiences.

If you do wanna go for a second redose then follow turnupboss' advice and make sure all doses become gradually lower. Something like 125 + 75 + 50 would be ok I'd imagine. But personally I'd just stick to one redose.

50mg or a bit below (the more mdma you have in your system, the more you will feel little amounts of extra mdma) also sounds fine to me for the third dose if you really want to do one (i know i do when i'm rolling ;) ).
personally i'd snort the third dose. that way i can judge the best point in time to take it better (there's no 45min wait until it hits) and i don't feel as drained while coming down.

Thanks for the info guys. I think Ill go ahead and take 125 to start followed by 75 an hour later with another 60 2 or so hours later. Will that be enough to get me to roll for the 7 or so hours? If need be ill take a 3rd and deal with the comedown.

Thanks for the info guys. I think Ill go ahead and take 125 to start followed by 75 an hour later with another 60 2 or so hours later. Will that be enough to get me to roll for the 7 or so hours? If need be ill take a 3rd and deal with the comedown.
It's pretty tough to roll for 7 hours. You don't have enough serotonin reserves to make it that long. Do you really need to be fucked up the entire time to enjoy yourself?

It's pretty tough to roll for 7 hours. You don't have enough serotonin reserves to make it that long. Do you really need to be fucked up the entire time to enjoy yourself?
Not really but wouldn't mind rolling the entire time. Would it hurt anything if I took a bump of speed half instead of a 3rd redose?

Sure lets flooded those worn out receptors with some dopamine. <~Saracasm. Why don't you just enjoy the show for what it is...the music, the experience. Instead of just trying to be high the entire show?

Sure lets flooded those worn out receptors with some dopamine. <~Saracasm. Why don't you just enjoy the show for what it is...the music, the experience. Instead of just trying to be high the entire show?

Why don't you just let him do him? Taking a second small redose isn't hugely dangerous or damaging and is better than taking some speed IMO.

So in answer to:

Would it hurt anything if I took a bump of speed half instead of a 3rd redose?

Redosing speed will keep you awake for a long time when combined with MDMA. So I'd say yes it would be worse. It'll keep you awake and cracked out for a good while. Instead of bumping some speed a caffeinated drink works well for me and I can sleep a few hours later.

It's pretty tough to roll for 7 hours

Maybe it's just the afterglow but I feel uplifted for about 6-7 hours every single time and that's with one redose about 2-3 hours in. I'll drop about 11, redose about 1-2am with an energy drink and feel uplifted right through to 6-7 in the morning.

Will that be enough to get me to roll for the 7 or so hours?

it varies from person to person. i find 7 to be impossible, because at some point in time your serotonin stores are used up and you'll only get the side effects, some psychedelic weirdness, serious memory issues and confusion, but no euphoria anymore — no matter how much you redose. you'll be "high" but it isn't necessarily pleasant. it can be fun in the right circumstances, but you need to be prepared to pay the price for overdoing it.

on the other hand, i find 5.5 hours doable with two redoses. out of that i'd be peaking for something like 4.5 hours with the rest of the time coming down, but still in a good mood and prepared to dance. if you add one hour between dropping and properly coming up to that, you'll be close enough to your 7 hours.

While I do agree with you JWills and I probably exaggerated a little with my snarky comments. I just get upset with people going to events looking to get wrecked as much and as long as possible and forget the true reason this whole movement started...the music

While I do agree with you JWills and I probably exaggerated a little with my snarky comments. I just get upset with people going to events looking to get wrecked as much and as long as possible and forget the true reason this whole movement started...the music

I understand it bugging you that people don't appreciate the experience as a whole and focus on drugs. To get myself to even dance or do anything I have to be sped up is why I like to be tweaking the entire time. I figured I'll take some zans in the end to get a solid night sleep and boost back up with vitamins the next day. My hangovers majority of the time aren't to harsh since I've conditioned myself pretty well unfortunately.

Have you tested your drugs with a testkit? Going to add the (untested) prefix, if you did test let me know, I'll change it. Apart from that I think everything has been said already :D welcome to bluelight

Have you tested your drugs with a testkit? Going to add the (untested) prefix, if you did test let me know, I'll change it. Apart from that I think everything has been said already :D welcome to bluelight
I have not tested it. How much does a kit normally run? Thanks

I have not tested it. How much does a kit normally run? Thanks
Not much at all. See here. One testkit can test a large number of samples so I advise you to buy the full testkit, since it isn't that expensive considering it can do 100+ tests. If you split the cost between a group of friends they're even cheaper

DO NOT 3RD DOSE. THIS ISNT HOW THIS DRUG WORKS. ITS NOT LIKE ALCOHOL. Yes....... all caps......

I found that smoking weed can bring back the effects as I pass the peak and slowly start to come down. I smoke a few joints at hour 4-6 to keep me going. Better for the brain than chasing the dragon with more MDMA.

I'll stop after 2 redoses, and try smoking some reefer hopefully no anxiety. Always a buzz kill along with the I wanna sit down feel.