• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe HELP need to fake takimg a dose of suboxone tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

btfree00

Greenlighter
Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this this is a different question but I need help. My parents thinkk ive been kicking heroin the last 20 hours but I've been using still, at the 24 hour point there going to expect mme to want to take a dose under the Tongue. if they don't watch me it will be no problem I just won't take it but if they do insist to watch me put it under my tongue, what can I do to fake if,,? Any ideas? I willl defiantly go intI precipitated withdrawals if I take the dose under The Tongue directly.... Someone please help with any ideas. Please and thank you very Much blue light :)

Been in this situation. I used an orange vitamin c tablet... worked like a charm.. even smelled like the suboxone :) if ur using subutex, even easier.. just get a paracetamol or some other white tablet and stick it under there,, with some hesitation..like ur trying to force urself to do it.. but honestly dude.. ur parents care enough o try to help you.. why dont u give it a shot? it sux for the first three days then u feel fine on sub..

We're not here to help you do this kind of shiesty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.