• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Pigpen19688

chinky

Bluelighter
Im shocked this hasnt been posted yet, but it was brought to my attention that our fellow nasadd poster matt/pigpen has passed away. You all know him from his posts here and the great stories from his blog "junky says". His stories were so well liked that he was able to get them published and his book was in its second printing.

I never met matt but we did spend sometime talking and pming and he was one of the good guys on this site. he will be missed.

http://www.metrotimes.com/Blogs/arc...mbering-matthew-loflin-davis-at-the-old-miami

Love ya, Matthew. You were a good friend, a great artist, an all around cool guy and you lived your heart proudly in The D.
Hope the other side holds good things for you.

You will truly be missed!

Kc

Last edited:
Man what a tragedy. I saw his name in the shrine and was hopeing it was someone else. I always loved his blog and his general presence on the net. He will be missed!

Wow man, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll never forget reading his stories for the first time before I even tried heroin and going back to them every few months or so just because they were excellent reads. He had such a way with words and he will no doubt be missed by many.

Rest easy Pigpen

This really saddens me. It was a shame too how I could feel his pain in his words. I hope he's in a better place, nodding in the clouds with a bunch of sexy angels.

Hero's get remembered but legends never die