Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

QUESTION: MS Contin Suspension (Controlled release granules): Usage question

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
Recently I came across MundiPharma's MS Contin Suspension controlled release granules.

They are in a hermetically sealed sachet (think the KFC wipes) and inside is 20mg morphine sulphate.

The instructions are for the sachet contents to be mixed with 10mL ( 2 teaspoonful) of water and taken immediately.

Questions:

Being opiate naïve would 20mg do anything if taken with water?
Could one snort this?
Any safety suggestions regarding this product?

20 mg should be a safe dose if taken orally .
Nevertheless , I would suggest 10 mg at first , and see how you're going in an hour or so .

^ this. And dont snort morphine you will waste it. If you want to get more out of it look into plugging.

Definitely don't use it orally either, its basically useless orally, and while snorting isn't much better its certainly more likely to produce desired effects.

Id definitely plug it, well if it were me id IV it coz IV morphine is bliss, on par with heroin IMO, but ill never encourage IV use so yeah, plug it after you done a poo coz if your backed up it could be wasted.

Lucky fucker, ive never seen or heard of these before.

Id definitely plug it, well if it were me id IV it coz IV morphine is bliss, on par with heroin IMO, but ill never encourage IV use so yeah, plug it after you done a poo coz if your backed up it could be wasted.

Itchy itchy itchy bliss, maybe.

^^Just re-reading this now is causing me to have incredible cravings from the heart for morphine or heroin. It feels like my heart is sinking(Its just anxiety though im sure)

These packets would be so perfect for IV use, they would be perfect for making homebake heroin too, which ive never done but my mate reckons he can, and he reckons you end up with a product/substance like 3 times more potent than what you had to begin with! Id micro filter the heck out of it but imagine that!

Im thinking about it too much now lol my head is going to go off on a tangent on how to acquire money for heroin tomorrow but im going to kill it before it even begins :p

Hey just also wanting to know the same thing?? I stumbled across these MS Contin Suspension controlled release granule sachets 30mg morph sulfate not wanting to Iv or Plug (i know it's doesn't compare but only wanting to take orally or snort) and wanting to know how much I should start out with being 48kgs but with a pretty high tolerance to opioids just confused with the release and the strength as I think they go 5mg 10mg 20mg 30mg 100mg is 30 too much first time ? Surely not?! The other reason I'm asking is I'm on a lot of other stuff ATM and Dono how the mix of this will go! Thanks!