• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin make Heroin #3 snortable

disantos

Greenlighter
Hello fellas,

first time here..be nice ::)

recently got hold of a little baggie with 0,5gr very light brownish/orangish heroin.

i know that this is european #3 heroin which is heroin base.

have read if you dissolve it using citric acid, which he did it becomes #4. But now what?

so I've mixed 0,2g with some citric acid and a drop of water on a spoon but nothing is happening really besides the citric sticking at the bottom of the spoon.

How can I make this snortable (whitish) powder?

regards

Last edited:
If it is your first time here, shouldn't you have read the rules?

If it is your first time here, shouldn't you have read the rules?

I totally read the rules and I followed every step of them. If you refer to search, I have nowhere else found a way to make h #3 into whitish powder.

I think he means we don't SWIM here..

The citric acid should convert it to a salt (use a bit of heat as well) so that it can be readily absorbed by the nasal membranes.

add a stoichiometric amount of citric acid (1mol citric per 1mol heroin) 192g citric per 369g heroin or 0.52g citric per gram of heroin. add enough water or ethyl alcohol to wet it down and then gently boil the water back off. scrape up the resulting powder and snort it but it will almost assuredly burn and sting.

Oh, sorry \o/ that was a bit of a misunderstandment.

Anyways, I applied heat with a lighter too but it did not turn into white salt or so. just more waterish gizzle kinda orange.

edit: thanks sekio will try.

If your starting material is colored than citric acid won't make a white salt... also, using open flame will destroy some of the opioid, you should be using gentle heat like a hot-plate or lightbulb.

you do not have to convert it to a watersoluble salt in order to snort it. this is a myth and is absolutely NOT TRUE. i snorted #3 many many times and it does work and is not a waste (smoking it is a waste in my opinion). it is very common to do this. people who doubt that are usually not familiar with #3

If your starting material is colored than citric acid won't make a white salt... also, using open flame will destroy some of the opioid, you should be using gentle heat like a hot-plate or lightbulb.
yeah as said its orange but it is #3.

im really confused #3 is base, is it always supposed to be orangeish?

Any color suggests theres at least a little bit of impurity or its been stored for a while, ideally it should be bone white but as it stores it will yellow somewhat.

i have read it many times in here that #3 is not snortable, but where i live there is only #3 and lots of people snort it, even i do sometimes, its only a waste compared to i.v.