• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hyrdocondon-Acetaminoph 7.5-325

xSound

Bluelighter
I have some Hydrocondon-Acetaminoph 7.5-325. Are these any good? How many should I take? I tried three 5-325 and got nothing. I've never tried pills before the three 5-325. [Other then normal prescribed use]

Last edited:
Hydrocodone is a great first opiate to do if u wana get into opiates..if u got nothing from 15mg then take a lil more..hydrocodone isnt very euphoric compared to lets say oxycodone but if u have no tolerance it should give u a nice buzz for a few hours.

I'm not against opiates. I'm just curious at this point. If I enjoy them I'll treat it like I do alcohol. I'll enjoy it it moderation. I'm more of a herb man honestly. How many of the 7.5/325 do you think I should take? 4?

Edit: I took 5 of the 5/325 and I felt something, kinda warm, nodish. This feeling was only after i took the 5th 5/325. Cause I started with 4 and felt nothing after an hour then took a 5th and then felt something. Though the feeling was weak. Do you think it could be the amount of herb I smoke increasing my tolerance? Or could it just be natural?

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with getting in opiates, great high, nice buzz, as long as you are deciding to take them because you want to. Personally hydrocodone greats a amazing euphoric, as does OxyContin, or Methadone, or any Narcotic Controlled Substance. First time when I tried Vicodin 5/500, I took about 5 which I thought was a great experience, more social in Work, School, and Home with friends. There was not to much bad effects afterwards, wasn't nauseous, nor depressed afterwards, nothing bad came to my intention. So I would recommend for a good low tolerance high anywhere between 25mg - 35mg, so I would pop 4. If you ever decide or you want to take more the day afterwards ( wouldn't recommend, I would take It every week, choose a day of the week) then go with around 40mg - 55mg, be aware of the Tylenol your taking in as it is bad for your liver.

There is nothing wrong with getting in opiates, great high, nice buzz, as long as you are deciding to take them because you want to. Personally hydrocodone greats a amazing euphoric, as does OxyContin, or Methadone, or any Narcotic Controlled Substance. First time when I tried Vicodin 5/500, I took about 5 which I thought was a great experience, more social in Work, School, and Home with friends. There was not to much bad effects afterwards, wasn't nauseous, nor depressed afterwards, nothing bad came to my intention. So I would recommend for a good low tolerance high anywhere between 25mg - 35mg, so I would pop 4. If you ever decide or you want to take more the day afterwards ( wouldn't recommend, I would take It every week, choose a day of the week) then go with around 40mg - 55mg, be aware of the Tylenol your taking in as it is bad for your liver.

So you think I should take 4 of the 7.5/325? Then increase the next time to 40mg-55mg? So 6 ish pills which 45mg? Or just stay at 4 pills if Im only gonna do it a couple times a month/year? I know about CWE as well. And yes Im getting into it for myself. I enjoy recreational drug use. I wont lie. I wont let it control me though.

Last edited:
If your only going to do it a couple times a month, I would take 4 pills at the same time every week, if you would like to increase go ahead, but the more you take in a shorter period of time you will risk addiction.

If your only going to do it a couple times a month, I would take 4 pills at the same time every week, if you would like to increase go ahead, but the more you take in a shorter period of time you will risk addiction.

Hmm ok. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Edit: So this is day 2 of my pill experimentation. Took five 5/325s again. And I feel warm again and I feel up. That's really about it. i must have a decent natural tolerance.

Last edited:
If you have a natural tolerance, you might want to look into cold water extract to save your liver some suffering. :)

If you have a natural tolerance, you might want to look into cold water extract to save your liver some suffering. :)

I know about CWEs. :] Thanks for the suggestion. I might try one when i take the 7.5-325s. I plan on taking 3-4 (22.5mg-30mg) of those in the future. Donno when that will be though. Lol. Could be tomorrow could be a month from now.

Edit: Though now that I think about it 5 of the 5/325 would be 25mg and I didn't really feel anything from that. Would going up to 30mg really do anything?

Someone else mentioned this, and I will second it.. Taking multiple of these really is bad on the liver.
I would say too that it is a waste.. There is no reason to take more than one, since you're a beginner, when you can just drink a beer after taking it. Probably not great on the liver either, but those pills have a shit load of liver killing crap in them. Just take one and have some drinks. The alcohol intensifies the euphoric effects. You'll have a great time, and not go thru them so quickly.