• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

mxe and ab-fubinaca, gonna have to be a wee bit more patient, oh so soon uahahahahaha lol

had one of those weird drug dreams last night. i was at a fest and met up with these kids and ended up smoking crack with 'em. so that left me craving:

crack/yayo.
some dope.
and a fat gagger of ket.

sometimes when i wake up from dreams like that i can actually feel the drug. does anyone else have drug dreams where you can actually feel the substance? i wonder what part of your brain is responsible for that.

H!

Im supposed to grab a nice bit tomorrow... We'll see. Gotta pause on this sub, then (ugh!).

Planning on buyin poppies later this week should all go as planned. Large doses of oral opiates ftmfw.

I actually have a damn decent supply of the gear I usually crave, so I'ma go for some 5f-AKB48. Not smoked it in months and cannabis can't match up.

Some real drugs.

About to cut out the pot for a new job, honestly thinkin about rotating threw some stuff that doesn't stay in your system long or isnt testable lIke benzos or ketamine.

Been 4 months clean besides the bud and some beers here an therrr

Trgb u DA man, that long clean is impressive. You don't have to cut out the pot for a drug test though, some gnomes told me so... I didn't have to, so they might have been right.

Last edited: