• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

That sickeningly warm feeling massaging my shoulders as the histamine reaction takes centre stage on the peaks of my shoulder blades, to feel the blood flowing through those dilated vessels, thumping around my temples reminding me that I am but a slave to Mu agonism - that, I'm craving that.

<3

Dihydrocodeine in pure form. I have Paramol (7.5mg DHC/500mg APAP) and a few of those is nice and relaxing since I have a very low tolerance but the consistency of these pills makes them hard to CWE so getting to a proper dose is a difficulty. Also even if I stay below the safe APAP limit for the day I still end up with a killer headache the next day from using too much APAP. Ironic side effect.

A shot of dope on par with the one i had last night! Was fucking delicious. I couldnt WALK!

Pretty much any benzo. I have a lot of etizolam but I'm trying to be disciplined and have a tolerance break.

Opiates would take my mind off that soon enough though...

Smack!!
Tried to get a hold of my H-guy, but his phone wasn't working the last 24hrs, he just turned it back on. So probably tomorrow, hopefully..

Benzodiazepines. Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, etc. Any of them will do, but preferably Klonopin.

^^here's a atarax huhu

Craving a trip with my cotripper by excellence

Nothing... I was even hit up by an old friend and she asked me if I knew where to get still? She was talking about heroin without saying it and I was like, um no.... I don't fuck with that shit anymore. I wasn't expecting for her to message me about that. Then she tried to fix it and say she was talking about weed. Lmao, I never got her weed ever. Yeah, we smoked together, but all I would get for her was heroin. I was also confused because she is pregnant now, but was claiming it was for a friend she owed a favor to o_O Blah, I am so glad I am over all that shit. I would have gotten her dope over a year ago, but not today.

^just incase? Unless your ordering bulk coke or something the UK postal system is reliable. Just choose your supplier carefully.

A short acting benzo would be nice. I took .5mg Clonazepam around 7pm, accidentally fell asleep from like 8-11pm, and now I need to get back to sleep but I only have long acting benzos (Clonazepam, Clonazolam, Flubromazolam.) I just took another .5mg Clonazepam, and after I eat some food I might take another .25-.5mg if I still can't sleep. I just don't want to oversleep my 8:30 AM physics lab -_-

OT: Alprazolam, Temazepam, Triazolam, Etizolam. Or yknow, Secobarbital or something :D

MXE (the geeeewd white crystalline batches from back in the glory days)
IV Esketamine
Wax/dabs/shatter ect.
Methadone + long-duration or euphoric BZD (e.g. temazepam or diazepam)
Potent Thai or P. Cube mushrooms
N,N-DMT
STRONG edibles/11-OH-THC

Last edited: