• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Tomorrow's morning dose of Opium Tea, Valium, Xanax, Diclazepam and maybe my last 2 Flunitrazepam.

Sick and can't sleep, just 5 more hours until salvation.

Oxymorphone, it's been oh so long since I've had the warm, sweet nod of an Opana

Oxymorphone, it's been oh so long since I've had the warm, sweet nod of an Opana

Yeah... and now that you mention it, the guy I used to get them from (it's been like 3-4 yrs lol) still owes me a 40. I wonder what happened to him?

Um, not much of anything, maybe more York Peppermint Patties, I think I'm addicted

That's only because they are the king of candy^^^ still convinced their ingredient list doesn't include the magic used to make them.

I'm craving nothing ATM, well nothing that is a drug.

I currently have everything I'm craving... Whiskey, herb, benzo's and LSD

ughhh, opana.
damn, i totally forgot about opana. they were the opiate that made me fall in love with the nod. <3 id take a couple of those right now please.

(id quote who ever brought up oxymorphone but for some reason today my phones not letting me use the quote feature.)

I'll quote it for ya. :) I could go for a few Opana IR's myself. Been a long time since I got to slam those.
Used to have a friend with a script for like 90 or 120 of the 10mg IR's.
I would drive him to appt. like an hour away.
Needless to say next stop was pharmacy, usually didn't even make it out of parking lot.
Maybe across the street to the Walmart parking lot as it was less conspicuous.
Though I always used microns; nothing like trying to prep a micron filtered shot in a car in the parking lot of a business that's active during daylight hours in a busy town.
Got a few odd looks here and there. ;)

Was worth it though. Curious how much I'd have to do now with my stupid taper & the long time it's been since I slammed on the regular. Though I broke down this morning as I passed out with my morning taper (not my choice) meds in my hand thanks to underestimating Phenibut & woke up sick as fuck. So slammed an 8mg Dilaudid from my old script before this bullshit started. Dual opiate/benzo w/d's are just fucked. Least the Phenibut seems to be covering the benzo part.

Thinking of grabbing some kratom to help with the opiate w/d's till I can find PM Dr. as apparently no one in this rural BS area prescribes medication anymore just shots.
Checked 100 mile radius, no dice expanding to 200.
Apparently I have a permanent tolerance though as even though I've been taking 135mg ER Morphine & nothing else for like almost 2 months now, even sick as fuck didn't get a rush off 8mg Dilaudid.
But thanks to the Phenibut still in system caught a nod & at least I was pain free & not dual sick for a few hours, was blissful.
Course I used to have massive tolerance, IE. the above mentioned Opana, I'd slam 50mg's on top of wearing 2 100mcg/hr Fentanyl Patches.
HR tip, don't do this if your not my dumbass you'll probably OD. :|

But I digress thinking of doing 2 Dillies when I try IV K, now that I seem to be able to hit myself. Long story even though I spent years IV'ing back in the day, probably hundreds if not thousands of shots I always hit self then had a friend work plunger as I shake horribly & would always slip out & miss when I tried solo.
Though last time I tried a month ago got it on lucky 13th try.
This time hit it first time, register, inject, happy. :)
Even though I never damaged veins that whole time, recent hospital stay destroyed 75% of my arm veins including my old go to's (crooks & the like) tried the vein right before elbow on bottom of left arm as right handed & once again was golden. So thinking I finally figured out how to do it solo, just had to go with an odd spot but it works. Unless it was just the Phenibut making me shake less, but considering I was sick I think I just finally found a spot I can do solo, be great if that was the case. Then wouldn't have to wait on my girl, could try IV K sooner.

Speaking of which is it worth doing multiple Dillies mixed with the K in hope of a rush, or do you go out to quick from the K? As if the K puts you out to quick to feel a rush I'll just do enough Dilaudid to make sure I'm not sick & save what I can as I don't have many left from my old script. Figured I'd ask here as K's been a trending topic in here as of late. =D

Off BL then meth then try and get off Bl while doing more and being onBL then more meth plus everything else plus meth minus bullfight minus bluelight then a day drunk and alone. With meth. And 50 hits of LSD.

Srsly though, just the dope.

I'm craving a meth lab. Not some shake n bake shit, but like whole 9yards/boxs. Where i can see thru my product,instead of it lookin like literly 2boxs stuck together sept compressed,and i swear last home shake i had man i swear they used to many batteries because i was upfor 2 days straight after like 4 sessions worth.

Didni miss when doctors wrote troubled teens Valium?? Dr.Bblebeetuna put me right on the xanax .5s 3x a day, and i was just kidding.. Imean damn, if i were really that sick in the head is that all i got look foward too is a xanax script?lmao nope

finally got my diazepam.
now i'm craving a fatty bowl. ive had some dro sitting in my jar all week.

I'm craving a meth lab. Not some shake n bake shit, but like whole 9yards/boxs. Where i can see thru my product,instead of it lookin like literly 2boxs stuck together sept compressed,and i swear last home shake i had man i swear they used to many batteries because i was upfor 2 days straight after like 4 sessions worth.
^this

but also some lsd. right now i wANT A shit ton of lsd.

Amp and chicken wings. Both are with in my grasp.

Edit: overslept by 2 hours fuck my life.

Last edited:
moreee dope,
mmm and maybe some mcd's breakfast. i love their hashbrowns.
maybe being up this early isnt a curse.