• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

chase in 56ace, really, you didnt like it? grant it, everyone is different but theres something comforting about being totally catapulted into obvlion. it does hit really fuckin' fast though.

papaverium; yes, i can defintely agreee. that sound is like a symphony to my ears. that ketacrunch. people who dont crunch it are weeeird. unless if ya doing finger bumps, ket should always be crunched for your enjoyment.

yess the ketacrunch is where it's at :)

I'm super craving some opiates right meoww

Company.

I'm tweaking and I need to talk shit to somebody, damn it! =D

Just Heroin would be great right now. Or well any opioid, so that I don't have to spend 10-15 minutes making a batch of PST.

^ Also would agree with that, though I might take the PST even.
As I think it'd beat this low dose ER Morphine I'm stuck tapering with.
Not sure though as never had it.
So don't know how the potency compares to the piddly 135mg a day I'm at ATM.

If it was IR & I could IV it I'd deal with it. But ER come off it.
Need a whole hell of a lot more per hour than what I'm getting just to get not sick.
Let alone any pain relief. So yeah Heroin sounds great right about now.
Some fire bags & a rig would make for a great goodnight.

Yes I know I could slam the ER, I know the process though I have mostly 15's do have a few 60's.
I guess the 60's would be worthwhile as that's about all a 1ml rig holds anyways.
But not worth the waxy bullshit, since the hospital trashed my veins.
Figures years of IV drug use with Microns, Always fresh points, Etc.
And it's the hospital that blow's out/collapses half my veins, ironic. :!

As a nice rush & actually being able to sleep would be great.
As opposed to the drenched in sweat, everything hurting like hell, bullshit I'm about to go do.
As I gotta get some sleep & between the opiate & benzo withdrawals fuck does it hurt.
I'd forgotten how much benzo w/d's hurt as well as all the other bullshit that comes with it.

I shouldn't post in this thread don't know why I do.
Just makes me wanna grab a rig & a Dilaudid 8 or maybe a few & slam that shit.
But gotta save em for when I need to be productive aka, doctors appts. & shit.
As there leftover from before hospital & taper bullshit.
But luckily my doc even though he's tapering me is referring me to Pain Management.
Just finding one that takes my insurance & getting in, that's the annoying part. :\

Speed.... a whole week without, feels like a year of walking through treacle, then (following my morning nap) a lunchtime nap, then a Siesta, followed by teatime nap, evening doze, then a long, restless night... when will it end? Not until after the weekend, groan! Still, I did it for nearly five years, just back ro square one... for the moment.

Meth. Good pure meth. I blame a Breaking Bad marathon for this craving ugh.

a fat shot of clean dope to knock me out.

i broke my tooth earlier/ it crunched outta my mouth, and this methadone just isnt cutting it. damn, i hate the dentist. guys, just put me outta my misery now.

chase in 56ace, really, you didnt like it? grant it, everyone is different but theres something comforting about being totally catapulted into obvlion. it does hit really fuckin' fast though.

papaverium; yes, i can defintely agreee. that sound is like a symphony to my ears. that ketacrunch. people who dont crunch it are weeeird. unless if ya doing finger bumps, ket should always be crunched for your enjoyment.

Lol yeah. . The feeling and sound of those crystals being crunched. It's not that I didn't like it honestly now that I think about it. It's that I did too much and had really pure K. I literally thought I was dead and fully accepted death in a very strange way within 15-20 seconds of pushing the plunger down. I have no idea how much I ivd but when i drew it up it occupied 60 units of the syringe.

I guess, like I said, the standout feature was how violent it was. It was also very difficult "coming back to Earth" so to speak. My girlfriend had to massage certain limbs of my body so they'd "come back" ie I could feel them again. I felt between 2 and 3 feet tall for a while.

K is just not a drug I feel anyone should do on the regular lol. U guys like IVing k? U can't function at all lol.

honestly, all heavy ket users i feel like can say they've felt tiny atleast a couple times in their life. i always get that weird melting, plastic feeling. i know im in for a ride when my body starts going all tingly and my headspace starts like, exploding in on itself. then you're plummeted into the hole. mmm, my favorite feeling.<3

this ket talk makes me crave more k, another bun of dope, and some wine. perfect caturday night, fam.

Relief.
Benzo's & Opiates to get out of withdrawals &/or get some sleep.
Maybe some Versed & Opana IR, great rush & pass the fuck out.
Sounds good ATM.

Still trying to convince my girl to let me borrow her couch for the K gig.
As I'm from what I gather I won't be doing a lot of moving around.
Here's hoping...