Custom Cycle Feedback/Input

ryanwired

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
So I threw together my own custom cycle with the intention of a 60 day cycle that would put on as much lean mass as possible without using a PH that is terribly hard on the liver, or purchasing any anti-estrogen scrips for the test. Lemme know what you think, any input would be appreciated. Profile: 26 y/o, M, 188lbs, 6'1", around 15% bf. I train 6 days a week with isolated workouts, and rotate weeks between high weight low rep, low weight high rep, and one week explosive at reg weight. I also add 20min cardio every other workout.

Week 1: 2 x 150mg Test-E* (300mg total)
2 x 10mg Epistane (20mg total: 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM)
2 x Vcaps - Elixir Liver Support

Week 2-8: 2x 150mg Test-E* (300mg total)
3 x 10mg Epistane (30mg total 3 times daily 6 hrs apart)

PCT: 30 days:
2 x Caps - Arimestage PCT 50

(*NOTE: The test is IM injected 300mg per 1cc liquid)

Last edited:
Hey guys,
So I threw together my own custom cycle with the intention of a 60 day cycle that would put on as much lean mass as possible without using a PH that is terribly hard on the liver, or purchasing any anti-estrogen scrips for the test. Lemme know what you think, any input would be appreciated.

Week 1: 2 x 150mg Test-E* (300mg total)
2 x 10mg Epistane (20mg total: 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM)

Week 2-8: 2x 150mg Test-E* (300mg total)
3 x 10mg Epistane (30mg total 3 times daily 6 hrs apart)

PCT: 30 days:
2 x Caps - Arimestage PCT 50

(*NOTE: The test is IM injected 300mg per 1cc liquid)

Personally I'd just stick with 300mg test, and eat more.... You don't state age, time training, weight, BF%, diet, training style, etc, so difficult to give opinion..

Thanks for the quick reply. I added that info to my post. Why only test? I was under the impression i would need at least 500mg to be worth it. Figured the epi would be a nice compliment as well. Would you recommend one 300mg injection or 2x150mg spread apart by ~3 day?

Thanks for the quick reply. I added that info to my post. Why only test? I was under the impression i would need at least 500mg to be worth it. Figured the epi would be a nice compliment as well. Would you recommend one 300mg injection or 2x150mg spread apart by ~3 day?

As an introduction to AAS 300mg should suit you well, any side effects should be minimal and easily managed... At 6-1" you need to eat more, although 15% is a bit on the high side for BF..
60 days on a fairly low dose should negate the need for PCT... Taper the testosterone from 150mg E3rd day, to 50mg in the last 2 weeks, then OFF..!!

He would recommend 2x150. He's very consistent with this recommendation of pinning twice a week for cyp. And enth.

He would recommend 2x150. He's very consistent with this recommendation of pinning twice a week for cyp. And enth.

Why would I not..? With half-lives about 4-6 days it would seem prudent to avoid plasma spikes, and subsequent excess metabolization to E2/DHT...

Thanks for the input guys. I know, my BF% is a little frustrating. Although I haven't gotten it measured in a little bit, I know its a little higher than last time. I bought a mass gainer that really didn't sit well with me. started to get a little squishy in spots. haha. needless to say i tossed that shtuff, and have spent some time dialing in a new high carb low fat diet for this cycle.
I know your recommending against the epi, but would it hurt more than help? or are you just saying its pointless?

Thanks for the input guys. I know, my BF% is a little frustrating. Although I haven't gotten it measured in a little bit, I know its a little higher than last time. I bought a mass gainer that really didn't sit well with me. started to get a little squishy in spots. haha. needless to say i tossed that shtuff, and have spent some time dialing in a new high carb low fat diet for this cycle.
I know your recommending against the epi, but would it hurt more than help? or are you just saying its pointless?

Fats are not your enemy.. Yes, incorporate, rice, pasta, sweet potatoes, but don't neglect essential fats...

Fats are not your enemy.. Yes, incorporate, rice, pasta, sweet potatoes, but don't neglect essential fats...

I am aware. Through a mostly liquid diet called Soylent I was consuming roughly 90g of fat per 2010cal. the ratio was too high even with how much i work out. Ive tailored it more along the lines of 65g now, and added more carbs and protien to make up or the lack by cutting the Soylent portion.

still didnt get a straight answer on the epi. is it a bad idea? or just pointless? i figured the two would make a good stack.

Epistane being a dht may to nice for the last four weeks of your cycle. Estrogen is creeping up, throwing a dht in will weight the balance in favor of androgen instead of estrogen. Maybe be beneficial at your bodyfat as I need an ai at 300/week test and I'm single digit bf...