View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shrooooom Combo's?

MrGuarana

Greenlighter
Ok so I have half an ounce of dried fly agaric mushrooms. I realize these aren't the best shrooms but I just moved to somewhere where only 3 psychoactive mushrooms grow in 1 month of the year and fly agarics are the only legal ones that are widely available to me. I am an experienced former drug addict and shaman. Name something and I have probably dabbled in it. Anyway, I would like to know if anyone has tried Kratom and/or Kanna with shrooms. I have a fantastic Maeng Da kratom blend and some pretty good quality Kanna sitting in my temperature controlled lock box. Should I ingest these two powdered herbs together along with the fly agaric mushrooms? In 3-4 days I will be off work so that is when I will eat the mushies and post my experience for all of you. All responses are much obliged.

I wouldn't combine the Kratom which is an opiate with the mushrooms; but that's just me. Perhaps cannabis, or even nitrous would go well with them.

I had a feeling the kratom wouldn't do well with shrooms, makes sense. I can't smoke pot due to regular drug tests at my new job, but yes I think nitrous would be a great idea. I do recall some years ago, huffing raw ether when I had two blotter tabs and an eighth of gold caps, it intensified all aspects of my trip and was very uplifting. And yes, I call myself a shaman bacause I have a great bit of experience with dmt and many other psychedelics and research chems(2C-family). I've made bitter, gunky ayahuasca sludge several times, along with many other fun mind candy substances, all of which tend to lead to a very spiritual experience for me.

I understand you have experience using DMT and brewing Ayahuasca, but that is far from being a Shaman. I don't mean to be rude. It just that being a Shaman means much more than brewing Ayahuasca and having spiritual experiences using psychedelics. Not many people can call themselves a true Shaman. It's about guiding, and helping people through the experience. Being connected to the Forrest/Earth/Universe and all life forms.

Nausea alarm bells..

I don't know how experienced you are with Kratom and such.. but i've always found you have to go through a woozy nausea before you can really enjoy the experience.

Same goes for the fly agarics, but on a much bigger scale. Those things are tough on the stomach man.
The idea of combining the two turns my stomach, so I would definitely appreciate them seperately.

I see Kratom like a jealous female.. she doesn't like you looking around for other herbs and what not..
Wants you all to herself.

A few times i've completely wiped out on Kratom and got the spins just from a few puffs of a cigarette, or a joint. Or like a small glass of wine.

You're absolutely right, I have read up a lot on Shamans and I do realize I'm not a literal Shaman haha. I was saying it as more of a figure of speech just so people don't think I'm a first time user or something, perhaps I should have used a different term.

Haha yea even after 9 months of kratom use, I still get occasional nausea. The kratom nausea doesn't come about unless I'm moving around though for some reason.
Maybe I'll drink some ginger tea before consuming the shrooms. Ginger tea actually helped me with yopo, that stuff made me puke and dry heave the first time I tried it.

I would just like to point out, fly agaric is not "shrooms". At least around here, shrooms mean psilocybin containing mushrooms and is a psychedelic. Fly agaric is a deleriant and worlds apart from shrooms. Although not neccesarily worse, I just think it's not a good idea to confuse the two or use ambiguous terms.

yea man I was gonna say fly agaric are muscimol containing shrooms aren't they?

that being said hands down the best thing I ever combined with (psilocybin containing) shrooms was GHB, with MXE in a close second.

shroom sex is awesome