• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your "guilty pleasure" drug?

Opiates. I occasionally pop a pain pill just to get by, but i feel guilty when i do because ive seen so many ruin their lives like that. So im very strict on OCASIONALLY.

"lean" it's cheap, otc and leads to stronger opies...
and
MXE koz i often forget i dosed, and keep eyeball dabbing at the baggy... several OD's, ER "visits"... also when i'm holing i break stuff including windows, lamps and two of my toes..... i could go on... :|

"lean" it's cheap, otc and leads to stronger opies...
and
MXE koz i often forget i dosed, and keep eyeball dabbing at the baggy... several OD's, ER "visits"... also when i'm holing i break stuff including windows, lamps and two of my toes..... i could go on... :|
LEAN/ CODINE cough syrup is definitely not over the counter. Script only

Probably something like MDPV / Ethylphenidate despite the fact I inevitably always got sick of them. The thought is still alluring.

Although guilty pleasure in the truest sense, heroin.

Priest, you seem to have had some experiences I can not just equate with, but have shared - particularly the early ones. I was absolutely fascinated by 'drugs' long before ever really experiencing them, and along with a couple of friends were always borrowing one their brothers underground magazines and literature to find out more, with, IIRC, a thrill of dread, mixed with a peculiar desire to experiment... it's so long ago now I can't really recall the feelings and reasons for this undeniable fascination (almost obsession maybe?), but looking back on it, suspect it was such things were utterly forbidden by our straight laced, stuffy parents, and were thus imbued with a sense of rebelliousness akin to sex, which being at that 'difficult age' (official!) almost went together.

Like almost everyone in the UK, we all began with alcohol and tobacco I suppose, and my peculiar, inverted 'pride' at being a notorious and early smoker pleased me, even when it caused trouble, for being seen as a rebel... when in fact I was a rather timid, unadventurous child/boy, though of course wanted to be seen as daring, worldly and heroic by my friends and contemporaries.... especially the girls I think, as I was hopeless with them!

Booze of course gave me the confidence and ability to become obnoxiously amorous, daring and have some success with girls, though my toes still curl after 40 years when I recall certain early (and distinctly less than satisfying) adventures... shudder!

Drugs were a big step up the ladder of rebelliousness I think, and I started with cannabis predictably enough, with a mixture of excitement, dread and determination... nearly put off for good by a very early experience of 'overdoing it', after teenage impatience inspired us to smoke several pure joints of Durban Poison, rather than wait for it to take effect... almost akin to tripping, which was quite terrifying, but very exciting, strange and fascinating too. My friends who similarly partook seemed quite enamoured with dope, but for some reason, smoking it sensibly after that had lost its appeal, and I wanted more.

I have problems remebering the exact timing, but I think speed came next, which I absolutely loved at first sniff, thanks to a sadly late friend, who introduced me gently and thoughfully to the very best, pretty sensibly - and no doubt unwittingly helped me to get very good grades in my A Levels exams.

The next, and biggest, most monumental step up the ladder (or maybe first loop of the snake, depending on your POV) was Acid. I had been absolutely fascinated by the stuff since first reading about it, and although deeply worried about having a 'bad trip', nervously took it one night witha friend - luckily the right person, place, time and moment, with the best music and stars and sunrise. It was a Shulgin ****+ moment, and there was no going back...

Many years of joy, misery, over-indulgence, experimentation and wonders have since followed, and I can honestly say, I would not have missed them for anything, every experience whether +ve or -ve, has been worthwuile, and I can honestly say that whatever sort of a mess I am today, is in no way a result of taking drugs, or experimenting with them. In fact my knowledge of drugs has been all that saved me from an early grave, by persuading me that suicide is not the only way to beat chronic depression (which has nothing to do with drug use/abuse). Has my early rebelliousness and recklesness in a way saved me, I have to ask: And Yes is the answer, without it I would have missed a great deal of fun, vital learning, Exquisite experience and an appreciation of the wonders in me and around me, which make my life worth living. Without, I would have faded and died by the wayside decades ago, having learned nothing important, and missed out on a great deal.

That is of course entirely subjective, and my experience in this body alone - in no way would I suggest to anyone wondering whether to start experimenting with drugs that is the RIGHT way! With a bit of luck, most people will not have to face the sort of catastrophes I had to, and be capable of living a happy, fulfilled and worthwhile life without ever resorting to drugs...

Oh dear, another "quick reply" gone astray.... oh well, I'll leave it....

Fucking heroin. I don't get much from t anymore cuz of the damn sub. I will be getting about a half g in a couple hours.

Weeee. And nooooo!

Why does everyone have a drug guilty pleasure? I'd say speed. Being an opiate guy it's not in my realm and I'm ashamed of it. But seriously my real guilty pleasure is having my butt licked while listening to deep house ;) hahahaha hahahaha I just had to

Fucking heroin. I don't get much from t anymore cuz of the damn sub. I will be getting about a half g in a couple hours.

Weeee. And nooooo!
Lucky cunt. Can I come over?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cocaine. It's such a bullshit drug with a comedown that lasts 10x longer than the high. But man the high is p nice.

MXE. It's a guilty pleasure for me because I try so hard to be healthy and I'm sure making an experiment out of myself is most definitely not healthy. Yet I keep coming back to it. I feel like I'd be better off with a heroin habit, at least I know what happens after 10 years of that. Opiates are just so boring compared to dissociatives, and so much more expensive.

MXE. It's a guilty pleasure for me because I try so hard to be healthy and I'm sure making an experiment out of myself is most definitely not healthy. Yet I keep coming back to it. I feel like I'd be better off with a heroin habit, at least I know what happens after 10 years of that. Opiates are just so boring compared to dissociatives, and so much more expensive.

Tho I stick to k I feel you.

OT: Alcohol is nuzzling it's way in here some how... lol

Yeah I drink beers daily, definitely a guilty pleasure. I thought it was normal but then I realized even my drug using friends dont drink every single night.

I don't 'do' guilt - a pointless emotion! Gave it up for Lent years ago, and never took it up again. Likewise 'shame'.... utterly pointless! And jealousy.... how many more deadly sins must I give up to get into Heaven?

Not sure I have one. If I have to choose, I'd say meth. But when I abused the fuck out of 3-meo-pcp for a while when I was already having mental issues I really lost it and stayed kind of nutty for at least a couple of months after I quit. But I was using it way too much. I think using meth like that might have been worse just seeing what it did to my brother and some people I don't know but apparently have either been perma-fried by meth or perhaps they haven't stopped abusing it.

Sometimes, about once every 5 years, I'll have two spoons of sugar in my tea.
You disgust me

I like to dip my fingers in all the pies and they're normally in the MD/Stim pie but the one I try to avoid would be the dissociative pie, love each and every disso i've tried too much and I think having a big bunch of it sitting around would be my downfall

I'd say Ket.

Guilty: The act of snorting, I just dont like it cause it looks, improper?

Pleasure: You know why.

Definitely meth for me.

It's an awful drug. Yet I miss it every day and can't seem to stay away for long.

As far as the drugs I still do, definitely cocaine. Psychedelics/ganja are my main thing, but I still love doing stimulants sometimes (been using them more lately than I had for a while as well), amphetamines I don't feel bad about since they help me function so well & I always spend the whole time working on music, amps are very useful, but coke really isn't helpful in that way & I generally use it more than amps these days (it doesn't have the same toll on my body/mind as amps, lasts much shorter, more applicable to a wider variety of situations)...cocaine is the one drug I still do that I really just use to party, no real purpose (sometimes I do use it to record or mix music, so sometimes it's useful, but most of the time when I use it I just wanna spend a night feeling AWESOME).

Pretty much all empathogens... MDxx, the APB family, and aMT (if you wanna consider it an empathogen, I do) in particular. I find them so compulsive that the compulsion factor will bleed into absurd concurrent psychedelic abuse. I've gone on so many multiple day psychedelic/empathogen binges that my valves have very mildly started to proliferate from excessive 5-HT2B agonism according to my last echocardiogram.

I also had a pulmonary embolism after a pretty heavy night of binging on 5-APB, 6-APDB, and other "goodies". I'm not exactly sure if this was a direct result of the drug though, could've had DVT previously and dancing or excessive movement was what sent the clot into my lungs. They're my kryptonite but even with all the suicide tuesdays and health problems caused I still find myself craving those nights of partying with empathogens.

Last edited:
Cocaine, used to do a lot of it years ago when I worked in the tourism industry down in Florida. Love the stuff, just hated the crash.