• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

tight headed feeling

Leopride17

Greenlighter
I have this feeling of like an imaginary head band wrapped around my head that's kind of tight it won't seem to go away no matter what

2 days if partying
Day 1. 45 mg of adderall? A bump of ketamine, alchohol 30 more mg of adderall
Klonpin 2 mg a seraquel a benydril

day 2.
60 mg of adderall total, 0.6 of molly all at once some more alchohol and whipits
xanax bar to sleep and a haldol

Symptoms
Tight headed feeling, like a band wrapped around my head imaginary, not really excited as much and kind of detached, not as implusive or anything really just flat. But head tightness feeling is annyoing. Your thoughts guys?
I posted in other forms but want as many perspectives as possible. Currently taking
5 htp 1 a day a l tyrosine 1 a day when I wake up and hydroxzine. I have access to benzos and whatever really but I just feel off. I can't explain it. is this anhedona or depersonalization? I usually do all this stuff but the Ketamine was a wild card never have I tried it before. What's that head feeling any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away from the Benzos! Eithdrawl from those can be brutal. Sounds like your body is just trying to tell you take it easy...I've done .8 of molly over the last 3 days and have only slept maybe 8 hours total. And I have a wicked headache on this roll. Sounds you have done a lot of different things too so just drink water and take a break on the hard stuff. Maybe smoke a j if you have any? Hope this helps.

Hey Leopride, welcome to bluelight :D 0.6g of MDMA all at once, there's your problem. You should start testing your drugs since if that was pure MDMA you would probably be in the hospital. 0.6g even with a monstrous tolerance will completely wreck a person, beyond what is considered fun. If the only after-effect you have is some head pressure you should consider yourself very lucky. If you ever run into really pure MDMA and take a dose like that it's going to end badly

It will pass, probably sooner rather than later. Just try to get on with your life as best as you can, eat healthy, stay away from drugs for a while and above all, exercise exercise exercise, it really works wonders for recovery. You'll be back to normal in no time, the head pressure thing is a very common after-effect of MDMA abuse. Good luck!

Adding (untested) prefix

getting a blood test today, it feels like theres a numb layer over my body and lack of euporia.. any thoughts?

This might sound dumb but drink some water man. You did a lot of drugs and are probably super dehydrated.
ALSO WTB if you're a member of this site you know what your doing is stupid. Read up on "Molly" i doubt your getting mdma. I would chill.

getting a blood test today, it feels like theres a numb layer over my body and lack of euporia.. any thoughts?

haloperidol has a half life of up to 37 hours. it can surely lead to feeling numb, detached and dysphoric. and i suspect the hydroxyzine, which can also act as a (much weaker) neuroleptic, doesn't help either.

ketamine is a strange drug too. it doesn't get along with me at all and will give me slight derealisation/depersonalisation with slightly altered body perception for a few days afterward.

why do you take such utterly strange drug combinations anyway? antipsychotics are the exact opposite of fun and (like some of the others listed) don't combine too well with other substances. you do know that adding more drugs to your cocktail exponentially increases the risks for unpleasant or dangerous side/after effects?

''ketamine is a strange drug too. it doesn't get along with me at all and will give me slight derealisation/depersonalisation with slightly altered body perception for a few days afterward.'' Thats kind of more or less how ive been feeling a bit, i'm slowly starting to come back. taking L tryosine 1000 mg in the am

my perception of time seems off too and my head still feels a bit odd but its getting better i think

What should i take to feel a 100 percent? idk guys still feeling a bit off 3 weeks from this, but feeling a bit better mood wise, but still weird perception feeling/ like my head is different idk and feelings feel a bit different. if i could explain it better i would

What should i take to feel a 100 percent? idk guys still feeling a bit off 3 weeks from this, but feeling a bit better mood wise, but still weird perception feeling/ like my head is different idk and feelings feel a bit different. if i could explain it better i would

the thing that generally works best is time of course. and abstaining from drugs. if you ask me, i wouldn't recommend any "supplement" at all. eating healthy and varied meals gets you all nutrients you need. your brain/body don't need help in finding a good balance again. there's no valid research that shows that any of them help for such cases and the anecdotes you hear here are inconsistent. at most i'd try some ginkgo or ginseng. both can make you feel more clearheaded (but the latter can also induce a bit of anxiety).

After all of this you're really looking to take something to make you feel better?? I think that was the problem in the first place and suggest you abstain from drugs for awhile.
Take blacks advice as its the only thing that will help.