• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up and had a cup of black tea, a nice organic bold american spirit, and a bowl of the greenest to start this beautiful day.

Im feeling very gooood, great start to a beautiful day for sure.
Been opiate free except for Mdone for 2 months woot woot!!! Same for cigarettes feel very good its awesome glad i made the decision to change, feels like im starting to be able to live life again for the 1st time in 7 years.

Found a really awesome N/A meetings im going to start going to which i feel very good about.

30mgs of liquid Methadone
2mgs of Alprazolam
2mgs of Clonazepam
100mgs of DPH
100mgs of Cimetidine
1500mgs of Tylenol
400mgs of Advil
Few extra strength Rolaids
Nicotine e-cig multiple flavors and strengths.

Time to start the day :)
Take care fellow bl'rs, have a nice day/evening/night!!
Keep strong to the ones going through similar situations. Anyone who would like to pm feel free to.

Last edited:
Having beer before I finish up the last of weekend responsibilities.

Exciting London marathon this morning.

Looking forward to the next weekend already as I should have 3 days off in a row for the first time in over 6 months

Possibly feeling a little physical stimulation from last nights eph, I think theres enough residue left for one last dose but I don't even want it.I've decided stims aren't for me.

I'm going to mix a variety of Opiates today, just because I have them...haha. Not going to exceed my tolerance level though...here's what I took and I feel an AMAZING rush-

80mg Methadone- 10mg/1ml Liquid
4mg DILAUDID- 2mg/1ml, plugged
30mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR- 1 30mg pill
40mg NORCO Hydrocodone/APAP, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
60mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 2 30mg pills, plugged
6mg Clonazepam/KLONOPIN- 6 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/LEXAPRO, 1 1/2 10mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling fantastic this morning!

Cheers BL's!

You really get the best ones. Lucky you.
I'm good.
Cheers.

*dancin* found the secret oxy/methadone stash oh yeah!!!

oh yeahh!!!

70mg oxy on no tolerancee... well i did 20 given to me 20 stolen last night given to me

plus 50 dph

Edit: All by my dickhead father who's ruining our family and tearing us apart btw, I wouldn't steal from brothers. And now nicotine. With this low of a tolerance, im noodin hard and planning for more.

Last edited:
^haha, nice, how much did you find?
I sometimes wonder how much cash and drugs is in my room at parent's house that I forgot about..

I was gonna take a hike today, but I felt shitty so I got high.. 15mg oxy and a morning nap.. now more dabs

I got a fat sack of herb, and 8 hits of Dr Seuss blotter LSD that is phenomenal! Best Lucy I've had in years!!! I hope to get a sheet soon so me and my friends will have a nice trippy summer! :)

There's 120 oxy10/APAP 325's but I can only steal so many. He's being switched from his normal methadone rx (50mg daily) for chronic paim for a back surgery tuesday, will likely come home with more. okmow the 'ddone is too low in the bottle and could be noticable/counted. He's counted that too many times. Im so high, I havent nodded like this since highschool... and I got more!! All I need to do is try and save some for when clomazolam comes soon, I stole 150me, but 70 are taken,

Last edited:
Oh, you're stealing them from a family member who needs them? Stop it you degenerate.

He's the one who kills his rx within a week of getting it and using family money we dont have to stare to buy mmore (while on the methadone), amd loperamide Also I havent stolen from him since 09/10. I have no remorse for that ficker who's ruined our entire familysl ife. And is about to abandon us so we'll probably end up homless (me/mom/3dogs), He's already made the done to oxy switch for surgery on tuesday, now he's just eatin them like candy (while he should be taking as rx'd)and raging at my mom treating her like a piece of shit and making me play middleman in his divorce now which is bad enough with my social anxiety and recent PTSD he is aware of. Earlier today he threw a picture frame at me and my mom when trying to politely talk to him about our lawyer, it hit my and got cut by the glass. His testosterone rx he loads up on makes it worse. My mom crys at work and to sleep every night now cuz of what he's doing, and he was neveeeeer there for me, especoally about beinnng gay,,

So he has enough and im taking extra so he's less pf a monster. Not even liike I really have to defend myself about this, but tis a complex situation. Now he's putting me in the middle of their problems when he knows I have SAD and PTSD anda lot more shit than he does on my plate.

No offense though, he just doesnt need all he has, and has hurt us so much. So Ima take some for 2 good evenings (100mg today, other 50mg with clonazolam in a couple days).

I got a fat sack of herb, and 8 hits of Dr Seuss blotter LSD that is phenomenal! Best Lucy I've had in years!!! I hope to get a sheet soon so me and my friends will have a nice trippy summer! :)

Glad you've got (are getting?) real LSD. So much 25-i whatever and DOx going around. I havent had real LSD in years... but I prefer the shrooms anyways.

Up to 100mg oxy, same dph, .25mg xanax I was randomly given, plus a Norflex pill I fould (think promathezine/muscle relaxant). This is fun on a no tolerance minus having 30mg oxy last night. Opiates are so nice after not having them for months =3

Last edited:
Trying to drown some sorrows but it turns out they can fucking scuba-dive -500ml of neat Vodka, 30mg Diazepam, 3mg Flunitrazepam, 2mg Clonazepam, 1mg Alprazolam, 6mg Diclazepam, 2mg Nifoxipam, 1mg Clonazolam, 0.5mg Pyrazolam and a partridge in a pear tree.

Fucking roll on 7am so I can pick up some Coke, Fentanyl, maybe some Heroin and whatever the fuck else I feel like.

I think I lost count and took my savings for clonazolam teusday... so make that 150mg oxxy in 3 doses? First real nod in 5 years. The itch/nausea... brings back good times..

Edit: Added tizanidine to promote the nod.

Last edited:
I never learn my lesson with stimulants. I'm way too sensitive to them....
I just do em til I get all anxious and it kills my buzz... Good thing I have a couple 1mg Nifoxipam and a couple 5mg Diazepam kicking around. I've been high wayyy too long I want it over!

-stupid amphetamines-.... :p

Yall make me feel better about what I do, some times I'll think hmmm...AM I an addict? Buy reading all this, yall are crazy.

No offense to anyone. Do what cha do.☺

Did the last of the eph I said I wasn't going to do today.I've had a headache for the last 3 hours and all I have on hand are some prescriptions NSAIDS and Generic Neocitran.Here's to hoping the toridol or the apap does something.

Just 5mg valium, not sure if I am gonna take anything else, though I am sort of desiring a 2nd red bull... The new flavors are good (tropical and blueberry, fuck cranberry and lemon/lime one)

1.00 g high quality cocaine and 2 211's. fucked up n ready for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.