• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^haha, yeah, I always hated that on adderall, trying to do work in a 70* room with a beanie on and a blanket wrapped around me haha

moar oxy, moar dabs, maybe soma?

20mg more oxy with no tol and more weeds =D

Forgot to add 2 8% 25oz beers

Last edited:
Be glad when this eph is gone tbh, moreish-ish corrosive stims arent the smartest thing to be doing.I guess I should be glad I dont buy mass amounts and go off the rails on anything.

5 bug of pot
10 milli percoset the yellows :sus:
half of a 2 milli xanax bar.
A half of 10 milli methadone, earlier

Now I'm hanging out, fucin lit, watching, This is the end. Alone. It is amazing.

Smoked some hash with my little bro. He smokes weed now, it's trippy. He waited til he was 18. I find that weird for some reason, but it's definitely better than starting smoking at 13.

I took 1mg of alprazolam before work today and it helped significantly. Wasn't stressed a bit.

Since I got off of work about six hours ago I've taken ~40mg of oxy, 100mg diphenhydramine, several dabs of some great shatter, and a bounty of bong rips. The last of which is going to continue throughout the remainder of the evening.

Man I'm faded and nodding beautifully. Hallucinodding to be specific. ;) Feeling fantastic, and the last 10mg of oxy is still sinking in. Time to (attempt) to watch movies and slowly surf the web. This post took me a good 15 minutes as it is haha.

Enough rambling, peace guys. Hope you're all having a great evening/morning. %)

CT'ed a heavy stim habit , taking therapeutic dosage of ethylphen got few benzos and some AM-2201

Meth and heroin mixed, favorite combo. This is a weekly thing for me now, they compliment each other so well and i always seem to wake up feeling quite fine!

lots of speed all night. Still chilling with people. We'll see where this leads me.

I'm going to mix a variety of Opiates today, just because I have them...haha. Not going to exceed my tolerance level though...here's what I took and I feel an AMAZING rush-

80mg Methadone- 10mg/1ml Liquid
4mg DILAUDID- 2mg/1ml, plugged
30mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR- 1 30mg pill
40mg NORCO Hydrocodone/APAP, 4 10mg pills
1300mg APAP/Tylenol, from Norco pills
60mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 2 30mg pills, plugged
6mg Clonazepam/KLONOPIN- 6 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
15mg Escotalipram (Base)/LEXAPRO, 1 1/2 10mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling fantastic this morning!