• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate 4mg Alprazo when I woke up, snagged a dub of fishscale to IV, did two fatties, bells were rung quite loud! Right after my 2nd shot I chewed up 3x 2mg Alprazooooooos, then snagged some D8's a couple hrs later. Slammed 8mg, chugged two beers after, and ate 100mg diph. Going to sleep like a baby! PZ, broj's!

freaking A ykm... would have been killer to mix the dillies with the blow... now thats probably a gnarly rush

me im just feelin like shit - hungover a f - so imma pop .5mg of clonazepam and not care

That sounds like a good ass day ykm.

For me, I popped a 10mg valyum upon waking this morning along with a 15mg line of roxi. Took another 30mg roxi & 10mg valz a few hours ago. Just took 75mg diph and now I'm gonna do this last fat line of rox after a fat bong rip of some purp cheeese. Boutta be a lotta noddage in dis cottage. Peace playas! %)

Went to the beach and took a hit of high quality LSD, had a great trip as always but I'd like to take more the next time (have a couple of tabs left so it's all good).
10mg of diazepam and a few tokes of herb on the comedown

High as fuck now.
4D8042DC-BA27-4CAA-8EAB-76FEE30B082D_zps1ganrnvk.jpg

Feelin' good & groovy from 80mg adderall xr + 90mg vyvanse, only took them an hour ago too so still haven't peaked, just took a few rips of green from my bubbler as well. Today shall be a good day, mostly gonna spend it making music, making music amped is one of the finer things in life haha...

Stoned, muscle relaxd(flexarel, and meth.

I like my off days.

6mg Clonozalam, 5 blunts, and two shots of Jack Daniels. Feeling excellent just need some MXE for perfect synergy.

Last edited:
Ate 4mg Alprazo when I woke up, snagged a dub of fishscale to IV, did two fatties, bells were rung quite loud! Right after my 2nd shot I chewed up 3x 2mg Alprazooooooos, then snagged some D8's a couple hrs later. Slammed 8mg, chugged two beers after, and ate 100mg diph. Going to sleep like a baby! PZ, broj's!

Damn Texas on an poppin cuzzzz
I'm ready to hit it like dat bruh bruh

OT: For now just some buds an a brew, hurricane to be precise.

Feelin alright it's fuckin hot as fuck in b town

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine

bored outta my mind right now and it's shitty outside so it's not like I can really just go out for a walk at the moment. Might pop another hydroxyzine and see if it actually helps me with anxiety like the script is actually written for

Worked this morning. Was a fairly busy day considering nothing was really going on but nothing too crazy. Took a nice little relaxing cocktail upon returning home (in order):

-10mg Diazepam to take the edge off
-75mg Diph to preload for an opiate high & add some sedation
-A nice fat bong rip of purp
-22.5mg Oxycodone for ultimate relaxation

Now for more bong rips throughout the evening. Took the oxy about 30 minutes ago and I'm starting to feel quite fantastic. Definitely time to smoke some more weed. Peace. :)

Edit: Anybody watch Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z when they were younger? I used to be so into that shit as a kid and lately have been watching the whole series again. So much sexual innuendo/adult content, how did they get away with letting kids watch this lol? Anyways, it's fucking awesome and gets the nostalgia flowing for me.

Last edited:
I dont see how people can do some meth and type fucking books. When i'm on that shit (which is now) i cant rest my thoughts long enough to type which word to say. Like in public,when i talk to people/strangers. My words come out all discombobulated. And it gets quiet.

Like at work if you ask me a serious question its like asking a plastic bag if they want paper or plastic.

I feel you D's

On some quality tar plugged. Did some meth too... need to finish both my tar and tweak within the next few days. It is time to go back to parents and get on that sober ride....

I feel you D's

On some quality tar plugged. Did some meth too... need to finish both my tar and tweak within the next few days. It is time to go back to parents and get on that sober ride....

Yea man, i love smokin the shit, it feels so fucking good. Its going to end up getting me killed if I don't quit the stuff myself. Its so fucking controlling.theres some tar out here, havnt fuckd with it , have seen it.guy mixs it with nasline solution n sniffs it like that.

800mg of pregabalin
Cannabis
One measley bag of "Game Over" fentanyl/heroin

btown h disppoints :( ordering poppies this week but i gotta reconfigure the budget before i bite the bullet.

ive had a very interesting weekend (i know its monday now). got home friday morning from work sleep deprived and stimmed out, drank a shit ton, can't remember going to bed but i woke up with a mangled knee and hand. finished my beer saturday morning (I only had 14 over 24 hours but these were strong ass brews), woke up saturday night confused. smoked some cigs, took 5mg valium sunday morning to help with rebound anxiety/hangover, and have been sober since.

normally i have my drinking under control but im seriously considering taking a break because of this incident, i can't remember most of friday or saturday which properly fucked a (rare) 3 day weekend. all i know is that i got a bum knee and hand, and probably embarrassed myself at least once.

First R.i.P to y friend P.A.... won't forget you bro... :|

valiumz anax n ethyl loflazepate
drank a few brews
tokin on THJ-018
Dopped 300mcg AL-LAD

Sttrong beer, benzos, and various other stuff for later;... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.