• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relapsed so hard I'm pretty sure I've gone back in time.

Today's lunch shall consist of Cocaine, Oxycodone, Morphine, Opium, Valium, Flunitrazepam and just a sprinkling of Clonazepam, for that extra minty flavour.

150g peruvian torch, opiates, benzos, 1,4-butanediol (GHB prodrug)
Now I see the reclaimers of my soul trying to pull my spirit back where it originally came from. I was never part of the light. I am something else. I knew I was always weird and screwy in the head but I did not know this made me such a vile darkness that is being pulled away behind locks and coils back to the other places stop!!!!)*Uoihohohohoojihoijh

On second thoughts; maybe I'll leave the suicide cocktail for a later date.
I'll just stick to Opium (smoked and oral), Valium, Clonazepam and a beer.

80mg Methadone, 10mg/1ml Liquid
8mg DILAUDID, 2mg/1ml Liquid
60mg Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
6mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg Capsules
25mg Promethazine, 1 25mg pill
15mg Escitalopram BASE (LEXAPRO), 1 1/2 10mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Today is Friday, which means, I went down ANOTHER 1/2mg of Clonazepam (KLONOPIN), I started at 7.5mg, dropping down .5mg/weekly.
I've been doing VERY WELL. No W/d Symptoms whatsoever YET. I know I'll feel w/d symptoms when I get down to 2mg or lower. But I'm ready for it.

If it gets REALLY tough, I'm not going to give up. I'll just use more opiates, and Probably get a Methadone dose raise from 80 to 90mg...

But that's not for a WHILE.

I'm feeling Fanfuckingtastic today. Rainy, cozy, cold outside. Inside I feel all warm and nice, with a nice opiate rush. LOVE these highs.

#Opiated #Pinpointed

CHEERS BL's!

Took 3.6G of methocarbamol because thats all I could find.Not even experiencing any muscle relaxation.

Man I had the most fucked up dream, I woke up 3 times in a row in it.First time leave my room I'm in my cousins house, WTF!? how did I get here? Second time, same thing.Third I'm in my house when I leave my room, this time when I 'wokeup' I yelled to my mother "come here" "No, you down here" thought it was for sure real life since this would be the response lol.

On second thoughts; maybe I'll leave the suicide cocktail for a later date.
I'll just stick to Opium (smoked and oral), Valium, Clonazepam and a beer.

I always wanted to try Opium.

About to tear into this envelope of EPH, really wish the MXP was here its a snowy shitty dissacociative kind of day for sure.But anything is better than the boredom of sobriety.Also excited to see if theres a difference in EPHs effects now that im on an ssri and not snri, since there was increased ne inhibition with the eph+snri making the vasoconstriction worse, I think.

Got it for the low and crystals too :D Never has crystals of anything.
mRtBr4d.jpg

That was a lovecraftian horror or something but evolved to a not completely negative thing especially when I discovered that what I saw myself as was not scaring my pets. If I was transforming into something so horrific, they did not seem to care (I thought one was being threatened by a horrifying entity becauses he was calling for me and everything had to be malevolent in my mind - that is why I ended up in there, to try to stop this thing that opens reality with a wicked smiling mouth full of sharp jagged teeth and tentacles all over from going after him. Like I could stop a spirit. I was afraid something would come through for me and get him too after I got in there but I don't think I was able to leave the room because of extreme tripping. I had measured out 5ml of 1-4,butanediol and I was going to try to knock myself out with that and 4mg alprazolam and plenty of hydrocodone potentiated with ketoconazole (I'll tell you about that combination of drugs/potentiators later, it works really well!) but I'm glad I did not get to knock myself out because this turned to a trip to remember and not one I'd like to forget (I do hope the worst parts did not scar me permanently though as I still keep getting uneasy if I think too much about the bad things. Nobody else was home when all that was going on in my head and . but it is beautiful now. There were maybe out of body experiences or just not knowing where I ended and other things began, worlds completely morphing and warping in ways I'd love to describe. I can see in my mind with my hands like they are eyes!

I like ethylphenidate

But I'd prefer a dissociative or serotonergic psychedelic.

Wish someone would sell some W-18. Maybe offer 25mg/$200, I'd jump at the chance! I mean, it is an unscheduled opiate that would not fall under analog laws and is 10,000 times the potency of morphine so that would last me a while, especially since I would still use weaker opiates most of the time. I've already thought about how I'd use a system of bottles of everclear with the final bottle having just a few ml of the strong liquid to make a whole bottle of everclear doses where 1ml=50mg morphine equivalent or whatever increments of injection I would prefer.

I like ethylphenidate

Wish someone would sell some W-18. Maybe offer 25mg/$200, I'd jump at the chance! I mean, it is an unscheduled opiate that would not fall under analog laws and is 10,000 times the potency of morphine so that would last me a while, especially since I would still use weaker opiates most of the time. I've already thought about how I'd use a system of bottles of everclear with the final bottle having just a few ml of the strong liquid to make a whole bottle of everclear doses where 1ml=50mg morphine equivalent or whatever increments of injection I would prefer.

I heard of some guy synthing something like that and always putting it in his water bottle at work, in the end it completely ruined him.I possibly read it on here, I dunno.
I wouldn't fuck with that shit, I don't care who you are or how much moderation you use something like that will own you in the end.I do like opiates, I stick to codeine and poppy seed tea, every like 6 months i eat 3-4 5mg percs and get good :) I wish there was hydrocodone available to me but i dont think its very popular in canada.Now hydromorphone is as common here as the air I breathe.

Insufflated some water before I did a line of eph thinking I could outsmart the burn, well I did but im not feeling anything above threshold/placebo.Bring the pain!

I feel fanfuckintastic!! :D

50mgs of liquid Methadone
8mgs of Alprazolam
300mgs of Cimetidine
90mgs of DPH
250mgs of Tylenol
250mgs of Aspirin
Caffeine
Nicotine e-cig (smoking on to many super tasty flavors atm to list, kicks the shit outa cigarettes for sho)

Take care fellow bl'rs!! Keep it 3hunna lmao

I heard of some guy synthing something like that and always putting it in his water bottle at work, in the end it completely ruined him.I possibly read it on here, I dunno.
I wouldn't fuck with that shit, I don't care who you are or how much moderation you use something like that will own you in the end.I do like opiates, I stick to codeine and poppy seed tea, every like 6 months i eat 3-4 5mg percs and get good :) I wish there was hydrocodone available to me but i dont think its very popular in canada.Now hydromorphone is as common here as the air I breathe.

Insufflated some water before I did a line of eph thinking I could outsmart the burn, well I did but im not feeling anything above threshold/placebo.Bring the pain!
I wish hydromorphone was easy to get here. I have hydros flowing out my ass, but I've always wanted hydromorphone and I don't think I'll ever find it.

Oh well. 135mg hydrocodone when you are using ketoconazole to potentiate it greatly increases c-max and AUC values, probably even better for the doses I am using., It does things I did not know I could get from hydrocodone. It feels more morphine-like, maybe because I bash my head with high doses. And I am tripping at a strong +3 still - I probably had a couple of grams of mescaline in that amount of cactus. smoke weed resin and snort yohimbine now, like FUCK IT, we only live once probably so see how far you can go and see if you can tempt the fates... I am running out of fuels to throw on the fire....

I like ethylphenidate

Fuck dude, that sounds like a whole fucking rabbit hole.

Personally, feeling like a fucking adult lately, been seriously considering quitting my low dose oxycodone IR regiment, even though I don't have to and no one is making me. It's a weird feeling, like, I'm just kinda done.. I feel good about it too, a little scared about the withdrawal but my PM doc has offered any support he can, plus I have the kind of job where I could take off a few days and use 1000mg+ THC with no worries.

but for today, and this weekend, maybe a last hurrah of sorts before I start figuring out how hard this'll be..
10mg oxy, dabs of a nice euphoric OG

Feeling good, a little tweaky should have saved some clonazepam from the other day but in the life of a drug user regret is only second to euphoria.

im waiting for everyone in the house to go to bed so i can start snorting amphetamines and chain smoking cigs while i bang out this motherfucker of a research paper

money money money money !~~ ooo yea

im waiting for everyone in the house to go to bed so i can start snorting amphetamines and chain smoking cigs while i bang out this motherfucker of a research paper

money money money money !~~ ooo yea

What you researching?

Its just a poli sci thing short lil essay on media plans in campaigns very simple.

I need to get back to work haha

Its just a poli sci thing short lil essay on media plans in campaigns very simple.

I need to get back to work haha

Work away! I got an hour before I cut myself off this eph, not sure if im gonna do a little more before then.

I always have to remind myself that ethylphenidate is abbreviated the same as ephedrine. Didn't know it was banned in a lot of Europe until I just looked it up now either. How is it different from methylphenidate (Ritalin) in terms of duration and effects? I can't remember what Ritalin is really like as I've only done it perhaps once at a lowish dose.

Ephedrine is pretty tame but I've never taken more than 40mg, I've found that 25mg with caffeine is good enough. It wears off as fast or faster than amps even though I snort amps and eat ephedrine (not sure if pure ephedrine would be good snorted since I buy pills with guafinesin in them). Amps also seem to provide more focus for me, as opposed to just being stimulating. Ephedrine is more of a stay-awake utility compared to a get-shit-done with laser efficiency drug. Though I guess if you are already motivated and just tired, it does the job. I've read that tolerance to ephedrine doesn't grow when using low doses (25mgs) too, which is good to know if one uses it frequently.

I am glad I took amp tonight (just 10mg) yet I also wonder if I could have just used ephedrine instead. I did need the extra kick, though I think I'll save what I have left for as long as I can. Stims do their job well, but reliance on them is a bitch just like any other dependency.

I might take a little valium later this morning (had 5mg earlier) to help ease me down. Right now I feel rather drained mentally, but I think that's life and not the drugs.

I always have to remind myself that ethylphenidate is abbreviated the same as ephedrine. Didn't know it was banned in a lot of Europe until I just looked it up now either. How is it different from methylphenidate (Ritalin) in terms of duration and effects? I can't remember what Ritalin is really like as I've only done it perhaps once at a lowish dose.

Ephedrine is pretty tame but I've never taken more than 40mg, I've found that 25mg with caffeine is good enough. It wears off as fast or faster than amps even though I snort amps and eat ephedrine (not sure if pure ephedrine would be good snorted since I buy pills with guafinesin in them). Amps also seem to provide more focus for me, as opposed to just being stimulating. Ephedrine is more of a stay-awake utility compared to a get-shit-done with laser efficiency drug. Though I guess if you are already motivated and just tired, it does the job. I've read that tolerance to ephedrine doesn't grow when using low doses (25mgs) too, which is good to know if one uses it frequently.

I am glad I took amp tonight (just 10mg) yet I also wonder if I could have just used ephedrine instead. I did need the extra kick, though I think I'll save what I have left for as long as I can. Stims do their job well, but reliance on them is a bitch just like any other dependency.

I might take a little valium later this morning (had 5mg earlier) to help ease me down. Right now I feel rather drained mentally, but I think that's life and not the drugs.

I don't have experience to compare it to ritalin but on paper eph is a stronger dopamine inhibitor so it has more euphoria.I managed to stop by 4am but its 8am and I havent slept yet, I ate some pizza and had a cup of chamomile tea.I'm thinking of doing more but theres nothing to do although I doubt I'll get any sleep.

80mg Methadone, Cherry red liquid 10mg/1ml
8mg DILAUDID, liquid, plugged
90mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 3 30mg pills, plugged
6mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
10mg Lexapro, 1 10mg pill
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/tobbaco, Parliament light 100s

Wow I do feel the liquid dilly more when plugged, it goes amazing with morphine. I feel awesome!

Cheers Bl's!

Status
Not open for further replies.