European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Israel

stealyourface5

Greenlighter
Living in Jerusalem. New to area. wanted to know what the scene over here is like... anyone here from the area? Thank you

Living in Jerusalem. New to area. wanted to know what the scene over here is like... anyone here from the area? Thank you

I think Jesus was from around those parts :)

Just kidding mate...welcome to bluelight :)

Welcome to BL :)

I think you'll be lucky to find many, if any locals here but ya never know.. Stick around and you could be the go to person for everything Jerusalem, once you find out yourself..

^^All those ethnic cleansing shenanigans kinda pale in comparison

Last edited:
All the meph in the world won't compensate for psytrance. I think it's about the only thing that could depress me whilst on it.

It's a nation of paradoxes.

Been living here for 4 months found somethings but mostly looking to connect with locals

Firstly, hello and welcome to BL and EADD in particular :)

I'd suggest you try to word your posts a little more carefully as the way you've written that could be misconstrued as somebody asking for local connections to supply drugs. This is considered "sourcing" and is strictly forbidden across all of BL including via PM. If you could take a second to read the BLUA (don't worry, it's a very short document) it should help avoid any such confusion in future.

Ok, I lived in Israel (not Jerusalem, though. Close to Tel Aviv) for more than a year, but never got into the scene. A friend and colleague of mine was very drug-friendly, but actually used drugs (non-cannabis) only a few times a year.. which was totally fine with me, and that was all I needed.
Here's what I remember:
Weed is common up north, near the Golan area. I was told it is grown locally, idk if that's true, but probably yes. In TA, (including bus station at night) I've been only offered whores - if suspicious old men offered drugs, they weren't clear enough :p My brother tried to find some weed when he come to visit me, but failed. Bottom line: you need contacts. Trance parties/raves are quite common, and probably you could start by going there and meeting someone.
You said near Jerusalem, but remember that sheruts run non-stop, and you could go to TA for some party/festival or for a night out without worrying about driving back and forth.
Hope that helps!