Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDA - Surprise, its MDA!

Minus-the-Iris

Greenlighter
When I was younger, maybe 16 I would guess, I had just gotten into dropping beans.

One night, I was at a big party, when someone mentioned they had some X, well I was totally into the idea of rolling that night so I bought myself one.
It was a green Nike, after about an hour I was feeling pretty disappointed so I got the guy to front me another pill, well it turns out that I probably should have waited because not five minutes later I started tripping balls!

I was sitting on a couch next to a friend who talks with his hands A LOT. So I'm watching him talk and his hands are trailing endlessly, there was a big ball of hand trail in front of him the likes of which I had never seen.
Eventually I got up and moved into the other room, there was a wooden table with wood grain legs, the pattern on the legs appeared to be flowing down like a river, continuously onto the floor.

A lot more happened at the party, but I can't remember, this was 15 years ago mind you lol, so anyway we eventually leave the party, my friend was driving and put on some System of a Down, which was the first time I ever heard it. I was jamming out and stomping my foot to the beat... That's when he pulled over saying he thinks he has a flat, but he didn't, it was just my stomping! Lol

Another part of the car trip was I kept seeing old school computer game graphics forming in the sky, you know, like old origon trail style green line graphics? Yeah those.

So we get to my friends place and smoke a joint, afterward I'm just staring at his houses front window, there was some of that fake snow spray in the corner of the window, but to me it looked like a Victorian woman dancing in an endless spinning fashion.
I'm not sure how long I was looking at this, but when I snapped out of it, all of my friends had left the car and I was alone, so I decided to go inside.

Everyone was pretty much crashed out, but I was still flying high and proceeded to stare at a door for a while, the door had an interesting movie on it lol there was Death, and a woman with flowing robes and general awesome patterns...

But then it got weird.

I started to get the feeling that my two friends, both guys, were fooling around in the bed next to where I was sitting. This made me extremely uncomfortable, not that I have anything against gays, but they are not gay... At least they never said they were... Well whatever, so I ran into the next room and closed the door, trying to figure out if what I thought was going on actually was or not. That's when I saw a hole rip into the door and one of them peek in at me, then quickly the hole sealed up again!
There was no doubt in my mind, THIS SHIT WAS REAL!!!! ( it wasn't ) I was scared shitless, convinced that they were going to try to rape me or something, then the hole in the door ripped open again and some type of gun came in through the hole and started shooting little hairs, I immediately hid under a blanket. Wherever the hairs hit, a little plume of smoke would rise up and I was convinced that if I got hit I would pass out, so I just stayed under the blanket.

I was under there for what felt like ten minutes, but it turned out to actually be two hours, so I grabbed my coat and stumbled home.

I'm pretty sure this was MDA, I had pretty intense euphoria the entire time, well at least until it went bad. I definitely was not expecting to trip that night though.

This was the single most psychedelic experience of my life.

Last edited:
How euphoric did you feel? MDA is pretty psychedelic, but still a roll. It might have been something else, like a 2c-x. 2c-b is pretty common in pressed pill form.

I've had 2c-x before, it was definitely a rolling feeling. I don't get too much euphoria from 2Cs, I've had 2C-B, E and I before, this was definitely some kind of MDxx.

...or possibly a combo, IDK it was the year 2000.

I have actually taken a retarded dose of 2C-E thinking it was molly (80mgs) and I didn't have visuals like these, just rainbows everywhere. Lol

Since then I test all of my stuff.

Might have been 5-MeO-DiPT. Used to get that shit in beans, but what you described doesn't sound like MDA.

Hmmm. Yeah it is harsh, but so is MDA imo. To each their own I suppose.

Sounds exactly like an MDA trip to me.. i've had a few. The real hallucinations tend to happen in the later half of the trip. It can get pretty freaky and more psychotic compared to a classic psychedelic trip.

Yeah the only hallucinations I've had on MDA were like people suddenly seeming to be someone else or bugs flying around the room that weren't actually there. My hat also floated one time. Other than that it was just a mild rolling feeling but more speedy with tracers and color enhancement. So it probably was MDA that he had, at first read it sounded more like a classic psychedelic to me.

Yeah, I didn't mention the euphoria because it wasn't the main event lol but yeah it was definitely present, especially during the car trip between friends houses.

You were terrified your friends were secret gay rapists? Sounds like you need to work some shit out in therapy.