• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liquid DILAUDID Post Oral 2mg/1ml....

IV Dilaudid is really good but I have only IV'd the ampules not the syrup. Warm blanket of euphoria sounds just perfect. It describes it so well.
Life is beautiful like that. Difficult to live without it.

Last edited:
IV Dilaudid is really good but I have only IV'd the ampules not the syrup. Warm blanket of euphoria sounds just perfect. It describes it so well.
Life is beautiful like that. Difficult to live without it.

I bet it is. But I don't use needles.

Plugging DILAUDID has 90% BIOAVAILABILITY. IV has 100%.

That extra 10%, to me, isn't worth putting a needle in my arm.

I don't have ANYTHING against people who IV, I have plenty of friends who IV their drugs, but it's just not my thing.

That's why I traded away my Ampoules of Methadone and ATIVAN.

The only point of iv dilly is for that tiny rush that hurts so good for a second. I think iv is worth a try if you feel you have self control. It can get out of hand easy

Hi. I have been clean of all opiates for 6 months but the other day I did one shot of dilaudid 4 mg then an 8 mg shot then a wash. I may have a hair follicle test next month and I've found 4 legitimate websites that say follicle tests do not typically detect one time use as it takes time for the drug to build up enough to enter the hair. Do u think I'm safe?

Ps. I meant my weiner dog did it but he wanted me to say it was me cuz he's embarrased

Ps. I meant my weiner dog did it but he wanted me to say it was me cuz he's embarrased

Lmao, wtf?? Dude, we know its, you don't have to speak in 3rd person on here.

Also, no questions allowed about whether drugs will show up in your hair or urine tests.

Yeah, all the SWIM bullshit is old.
We totally know it's you.

and mentioning your wiener dog instead of you, yeah man, I totally believe it was your dog, and not you.

hahahahah