• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liquid DILAUDID Post Oral 2mg/1ml....

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok...
I came on across and scored a 100ml bottle of Liquid Hydromorphone....for ORAL use..each 1ml = 2mg..which is 200mg of pure DILAUDID.

Any of you have experience with this?
Today is the first time i injested it...along with some Methadone and Oxycodone, and Clonazepam.

My usual morning Cocktail is 2-3 different types of opiates including methadone (from MMT)...and add oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, etc...

I skipped Morphine today and used Liquid dilaudid. 2ml of it...which is 4mg.

All i can say is BOY...what a RUSH...I'm feeling AMAZING while on it.
I know it's a shorting acting opiate, 1.5-3 hours...but when injested all i can say is WOW. Liquid Dilly is the REAL DEAL. I finally dont have to waste dilly pills taking them orally. I would literally take 20-30mg of ORAL dilaudid in pill form and NOT feel shit. Butt his liquid..is made for ORAL injestion...and feels much different and WAY better than pills..

Any of you try Liquid DILAUDID/HYDROMORPHONE before?
How was your experience? Good as mine? Not so good? Lets hear the details!

Dilaudid is definitely on the shirt list of opiates I want to try.......I've had plenty of chances to try Fentanyl in patches & liquid form & declined each time, I won't touch that sh*t......

Have you ever had IV Levirphanol? If not, its amazingly euphoric, at least it was for me & I was having an out patient surgery procedure......I can only imagine what its like w/o pain.......& the pain relief lasted around 8 hours.......the euphoric high lasted about 4 to 5 hours.

I once bought a 100 ml bottle like yours, guy ripped me off though cuz i was desperate [100 bucks!!].

I used like 1/2 of it in one night with a friend. I guess we have high tolerance.

It was nice, but no different than normal dilaudid... I mean it's the same thing, being used in the same way. I ended up putting it into a nasal spray bottle, to snort it, worked better.

mine was tang flavoured like methadone.

I once bought a 100 ml bottle like yours, guy ripped me off though cuz i was desperate [100 bucks!!].

I used like 1/2 of it in one night with a friend. I guess we have high tolerance.

It was nice, but no different than normal dilaudid... I mean it's the same thing, being used in the same way. I ended up putting it into a nasal spray bottle, to snort it, worked better.

mine was tang flavoured like methadone.

Hm..
Mine isn't flavored. I actually mixed it with some Blue Glacier Freeze Gatorade...
Not flavored meaning it tastes pretty bitter...that's why i added the gatorade.
Also, my liquid Dilly is completely different than the pills. I dont feel the pills at all when i take them orally.
I tried sniffing them too...with the same results as oral.
I plugged them a few times, and they felt almost 10x more potent than oral or snorting..
But this liquid is different...it def. gave me a nice rush taking it orally.

TheLostBoys-

I don't IV anything outside the Hospital.
The most euphoric IV i got at the hospital was a combination of Ativan, Morphine, and Promethazine. The pain relief was AMAZING. and it felt GODLY euphoric.

If the Dilly pills felt 10x more potent plugging them than taking them orally/snorting them....do you think it'll be the same with liquid dilly?

I'm really interested in plugging it. But i dont want to damage my body if it's not supposed to be plugged..I know pills arent meant to be plugged either...but i re-searched a lot about dilly...and they say if you dont IV or PLUG your dilly, you're better off throwing them in the toilet and flush them away.

That's when i decided to plug my dilly pills...they were 4mg pills.

anyone else care to chime in? I'm not questioning your awareness - but it seems impossible to get more high from a liquid version of hydromorphone than the pill version. it's supposed to be the exact same thing... what if you crushed the pills and "drank" them too?

Then again... I did once have "injectable version" hydromorphone -- it was the same high as pills, but lasted longer. that was really weird, and other people noticed it.

can anyone versed in pharmacology explain this shit???

anyone else care to chime in? I'm not questioning your awareness - but it seems impossible to get more high from a liquid version of hydromorphone than the pill version. it's supposed to be the exact same thing... what if you crushed the pills and "drank" them too?

Then again... I did once have "injectable version" hydromorphone -- it was the same high as pills, but lasted longer. that was really weird, and other people noticed it.

can anyone versed in pharmacology explain this shit???

I don't know much about dilaudid, except that I'm gonna try it some day.

Isnt 5mgs of liquid morpgine stronger than 5mgs of morphine pill taken orally?

So I'm assuming the same goes for dilaudid? Idk........

Why would 5 mg in liquid be stronger than 5 mg pill??? I just don't see how...

but yeh it's interesting how depending on what it's mixed with, it can feel stronger/weaker or longer/shorter lasting... chemists??

the hydromorphone USP injectable stuff [straight from a hospital] had ingredients like lactose [or lactic acid, cant remember which] and saline added.

Pills aren't metabolized like liquid? Oral pill daudid is like 30% BA or something like that......I'm assuming liquid dilaudid is much higher.

Pills aren't metabolized like liquid? Oral pill daudid is like 30% BA or something like that......I'm assuming liquid dilaudid is much higher.

That's how it exactly felt to me. Literally taking dilly pills orally is like throwing them away in the garbage.
But idk...this liquid, when I take it orally, hits me with a godly rush that lasts more than an hour, and the high lasts about 3 hours.

There has to be a difference with dilly pills and liquid if oral liquid is much more potent than taking the pills orally.

Methacodone you should try plugging that liquid dilaudid. It will work great and is not harmful!

Methacodone you should try plugging that liquid dilaudid. It will work great and is not harmful!

I'm really thinking about it....but I need more insight/information about plugging Liquid Dilly before I just go on and do it..

Have you ever plugged liquid Dilly?

I'm questionable on plugging it because it works great just drinking it....the pills are the complete opposite. When I would take the pills orally, it's the same as flushing them away in the toilet. But when I PLUG the pills....it feels more like drinking or taking the liquid dilly orally.

Ok...
I came on across and scored a 100ml bottle of Liquid Hydromorphone....for ORAL use..each 1ml = 2mg..which is 200mg of pure DILAUDID.

Any of you have experience with this?
Today is the first time i injested it...along with some Methadone and Oxycodone, and Clonazepam. \

My usual morning Cocktail is 2-3 different types of opiates including methadone (from MMT)...and add oxycodone, morphine, hydrocodone, etc...

I skipped Morphine today and used Liquid dilaudid. 2ml of it...which is 4mg.

All i can say is BOY...what a RUSH...I'm feeling AMAZING while on it.
I know it's a shorting acting opiate, 1.5-3 hours...but when injested all i can say is WOW. Liquid Dilly is the REAL DEAL. I finally dont have to waste dilly pills taking them orally. I would literally take 20-30mg of ORAL dilaudid in pill form and NOT feel shit. Butt his liquid..is made for ORAL injestion...and feels much different and WAY better than pills..

Any of you try Liquid DILAUDID/HYDROMORPHONE before?
How was your experience? Good as mine? Not so good? Lets hear the details!

YES PLEASE!....................!:p

I'm really thinking about it....but I need more insight/information about plugging Liquid Dilly before I just go on and do it..

Have you ever plugged liquid Dilly?

I'm questionable on plugging it because it works great just drinking it....the pills are the complete opposite. When I would take the pills orally, it's the same as flushing them away in the toilet. But when I PLUG the pills....it feels more like drinking or taking the liquid dilly orally.

I've never done dilaudid, but I would think liquid dilly is like liquid morphine, if you shoot it up with an IV, wouldn't you get 100% absorption?

Same with plugging I'm assuming......what the % of absorption when drinking the liquid?

I've never done dilaudid, but I would think liquid dilly is like liquid morphine, if you shoot it up with an IV, wouldn't you get 100% absorption?

Same with plugging I'm assuming......what the % of absorption when drinking the liquid?

ahhh! stop with that 'IV YOUR DILAUDID'........I'm not just referring to you man, but my friends found out that I had a whole 100ml bottle...they're BEGGING me for some. I keep saying fuck you guys...you only wana hang out when I have the goodies. LOL
They say they've used Liquid Dilly before and have IV'd it, they say NO OPIATE in the WORLD compares to IV DILAUDID.

The pills taking orally is a VERY low BA, something like 12-20%...pure garbage.
Just re-searched and they say plugging DILLY is 90% BA! holy shiznet..
IV is obviously 100%.
Oral for Liquid Dilly I can't find anywhere where it says the BA for oral Liquid dilly.'
But it HAS to be higher than taking the pills orally, because I feel the liquid taken orally WAY more than the pills.

I believe them, because I'm taking it ORALLY and get an amazing rush, imagine IV'ing this damn thing. But that's the reason why I traded away my AMPOULES of METHADONE and ATIVAN..to stay away from the NEEDLE.

I'll give PLUGGING a try tomorrow morning. I've got my Methadone with my (take homes) whoooop. So my breakfast tomorrow morning will be Methadone, Dilaudid, Oxycodone, and Klonopin. DAMN that sounds DE-LISH...it's what I had today and It was A-MAZING. But I DRANK my Dilly. Tomorrow I'll give plugging a go! I used to LOVE plugging Dilly pills. We'll see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated!

But so far, I'm in LOVE with this Liquid Dilly.

Last edited:
ahhh! stop with that 'IV YOUR DILAUDID'........I'm not just referring to you man, but my friends found out that I had a whole 100ml bottle...they're BEGGING me for some. I keep saying fuck you guys...you only wana hang out when I have the goodies. LOL
They say they've used Liquid Dilly before and have IV'd it, they say NO OPIATE in the WORLD compares to IV DILAUDID.

I believe them, because I'm taking it ORALLY and get an amazing rush, imagine IV'ing this damn thing. But that's the reason why I traded away my AMPOULES of METHADONE and ATIVAN..to stay away from the NEEDLE.

I'll give PLUGGING a try tomorrow morning. I've got my Methadone with my (take homes) whoooop. So my breakfast tomorrow morning will be Methadone, Dilaudid, Oxycodone, and Klonopin. DAMN that sounds DE-LISH...it's what I had today and It was A-MAZING. But I DRANK my Dilly. Tomorrow I'll give plugging a go! I used to LOVE plugging Dilly pills. We'll see how it goes, I'll keep you guys updated!

But so far, I'm in LOVE with this Liquid Dilly.

BUT,
I did PLUG my Liquid DILLY today and OMG! Felt an AMAZING rush!
Better rush than when I got IV'd MORPHINE at the hospital...WOW.
I love LIQUID DILLY.
I can't stop saying I love it, because the rush from it, wow, just amazing. Literally, it's like you're covered with a warm blanket of euphoria, and your whole body has waves of euphoria from feet up to my head. It's just so hard to describe.
Probly the best opiate rush I've ever had.