• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Medical grade diamorphine dose?

Cheeseman719903

Greenlighter
So swim recently acquired two pharmaceutical grade 10mg heroin vial intended for iv im or sc use. He was was wondering about the dose for a individual with no tolerance, use snorting as the method of administration. He has heard alot about them and their potency so he wanted a dose for a 6 foot male about 60kg. He wants to stay away from needle hence the snorting.
Thanks
Cheeseman

you have no tolerance to opiates at all and you want to use medical diamorphine? i'm genuinely worried for you.
my advice: if you're really that curious, CWE extract some codeine from some solpadiene max, i don't want to shit all over your parade but seriously man that's pure heroin. really think this one over. i hope you come to your senses and don't attempt this.

also we don't use swim here, we know you are talking about you.

I have had a large tolerance break hence why i have no tolerance, i have done opiates in the past I was thinking of just snort 10mg, would you advise against that?

Snorted diamorphine has a BA between about 30-50% depending on exact dosage and personal physiology. Plugged is slightly higher, 50-60%.

If you do the math, 10mg of diamorphine snorted will be about 5mg effectively absorbed. At a potency of about ~2.2x morphine that makes it about as strong as 10-12mg IV morphine.

I mean, honestly speaking, ampules of medicinal grade heroin dosed at low levels are way less nasty for your liver than messing with CWEs. It's not going to be any worse than taking other strong opioids (oxycodone etc).

It depends on your level of tolerance and what you're going for.

If 30mg of oral morphine or 10mg oral oxycodone/15mg oral hydrocodone would do it for you, then snort 10mg. Otherwise adjust your dose accordingly.

I have had a large tolerance break hence why i have no tolerance, i have done opiates in the past I was thinking of just snort 10mg, would you advise against that?

oh right, sorry i must have read that wrong. glad to hear!
yeah 10mg is reasonable, sekio's dropped some solid advice as per, so i wouldn't be able to add anymore. have fun!

sure man, take care. just out of curiosity, have you ever taken medical grade diamorphine before?

No but recently came across a bunch in my garage no idea where from along with some iv morhpine and stuff. Pretty lucky find eh?

No but recently came across a bunch in my garage no idea where from along with some iv morhpine and stuff. Pretty lucky find eh?

man that's a sweet find, most i've ever found is some tramadol and a strip of 2mg diazepam.