• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How Much Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) Do You Inject Everyday?.?.?

juststl

Greenlighter
If Your a Heavy Hydromorphone Daily I.V. User How Much Do You Use Daily???? Ok I'm worried about myself.. I do have a pretty high tolerance to opiates.. Anyways i'm scripted 90 4mg Dilaudid a month.. I went through my last RX bottle in 7 day's(with my girlfriend doing a third of what I do).. Sooo.. And FUCK Withdrawals! We had to buy heroin, very good heroin on the street so we wouldn't get sick and still get high.. Well I finally got my script back yesterday afternoon 90 4mg Dilaudid.. Now here is where the point of my thread comes in..... I'm fucking shooting these things left and right 4-8 mg's at a time like all day.. I wait like 2 1/2 hours and can't wait so I shoot.. It just lasts sooo short now.. I really wish I could just find it in me to wait like 8 hours or even 6.. I'm sure the good Heroin bumped up the tollerance from doin it for a 3 weeks.. I'm just worried i'm doing way too much or if i'm gonna OD or something.. (I do use a micron filter btw) Anyways so I was wondering if there are any other heavy hydromorphone i.v. daily users?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use dilaudid......this is one I would like to try since ive used opana, just want to compare the two.

As for your usage.....have you ever thought of adding a soma to extend the high & pain relief?

For safety reasons, we all know you shouldn't mix somas or benzos with opiates, but if you have such a tolerance from IV use, I was just wondering if a soma on something else could extend your high, that way you're not jumping in every 2 hours.

I know for me, taking a soma with my hydrocodone will extend my pain relief an extra 2 hours.

4 mg did me will while 8 was heavy. I've gotten up to 16 mg, but it didn't seem to add much to go over 8 mg.

I did D's for a long time daily and i have done up to 4x 8 mg shots throughought one day. so u should be fine. but the thing is that drug will be gone in like 1 week, which is basiucally what u said. so ur gonna be fucked.... every single month... its like the first two weeks of the month is heaven then the next two weeks is panicking trying to find out how ur gonna get high so u dont have withdrawals.

thing is, with opiates you just use more and more, until u dont get high even off 30 mg of a dilaudid [ive been there]. that's why it's an unsustainable addiction. enjoy it while it lasts, but be safe, and keep in mind you'll eventually have to quit or at least take a break to lower your tolerance...

It's called the crack of opiates for a reason. D's are all about the rush, but the high doesn't last that long comared to other opiates... I've read people doing like up to 60 something milligrams a day, probly more, and with a tolerance and an opiate with a good rush and no legs, well I can see it getting there quick....

hydromorphone is a real short acting opioid, you would be best off switching to something that is more longer lasting.

generally fast acting opioids are way more habit forming than longer lasting ones.

I don't use dilaudid......this is one I would like to try since ive used opana, just want to compare the two.

As for your usage.....have you ever thought of adding a soma to extend the high & pain relief?

For safety reasons, we all know you shouldn't mix somas or benzos with opiates, but if you have such a tolerance from IV use, I was just wondering if a soma on something else could extend your high, that way you're not jumping in every 2 hours.

I know for me, taking a soma with my hydrocodone will extend my pain relief an extra 2 hours.

How is the Opana i.v. rush/high like!?? I used to to have lot's and lot's of Opana and used to snort em all.. Now I can't find em anymore.. I've been wanting to i.v. them recently soo bad..
You would love Dilaudid..
Iv'e never had soma but i'm rx'd Valium and ill break em in half and take half here and there to potentiate the dillaudid high.. But I always just end up tired as fuck and I feel like ill waste my high + I dont want to fall asleep on the combo..just in case..

Last edited:
I did D's for a long time daily and i have done up to 4x 8 mg shots throughought one day. so u should be fine. but the thing is that drug will be gone in like 1 week, which is basiucally what u said. so ur gonna be fucked.... every single month... its like the first two weeks of the month is heaven then the next two weeks is panicking trying to find out how ur gonna get high so u dont have withdrawals.
Exactly... I need to sloooooow down... But fuck it's gonna be hard.

thing is, with opiates you just use more and more, until u dont get high even off 30 mg of a dilaudid [ive been there]. that's why it's an unsustainable addiction. enjoy it while it lasts, but be safe, and keep in mind you'll eventually have to quit or at least take a break to lower your tolerance...

True...You may think you are getting the full 4/8mg dose by IV'ing, but you're not - fillers, what you destroy during mixing, so this makes you want to IV more, and the same goes for heroin.

The medical/liquid diluadid does something to me...drops my heart rate and blood pressure. Even with that, I've never attempted to IV because I think it's a waste after a while.

How is the Opana i.v. rush/high like!?? I used to to have lot's and lot's of Opana and used to snort em all.. Now I can't find em anymore.. I've been wanting to i.v. them recently soo bad..
You would love Dilaudid..
Iv'e never had soma but i'm rx'd Valium and ill break em in half and take half here and there to potentiate the dillaudid high.. But I always just end up tired as fuck and I feel like ill waste my high + I dont want to fall asleep on the combo..just in case..

I have never used a needle, so I wouldnt know.......but have snorted the Opanas G74's........I stopped the Opanas because I can't stand having a stuffed up nose 24/7.

I would like to try dilaudid, heard snorting them.is OK.

Have you ever snorted dilaudid & opana at the same time? Was wondering what that like.

I'd imagine dilly and opana together would cause headaches as they would compete to bind to the same area. Dilly and oc or opana and op would be awesome

Edit :not what this boards for

Last edited:
I justices to south Tampa and cannot find any h, I got my hands on some sub strips and 30mg of morphine the green ones but damnit I want dope or blues or something good. Where does one go about getting good in these parts? Any help is appreicated!

I'm coming down off suboxone, and I'm basically relapsing, IN MY MIND :S I've been snorting my subs, after I iv'ed them twice [won't do that again though -- way too afraid of the fillers... FFS, it has a chemical flavouring!]

let's put it this way. dilaudid ruined my life. I think I will be on/off addicted my whole life. only 2% of junkies get totally clean. The rest go in and out of addiction -- at best, like the Seymour Hoffman nigga... christ!

I'll tell you this though -- injectable grade USP Hydromorphone liquid is by far the best I've ever done, including high-grade heroin, morphine, dilly, etc. It's basically like pharmaceutical heroin. it lasts way longer than i.v. dilaudid pills or beads for some reason... and has a much better high. makes no sense eh?? but damn was it ever good. just had to dip the syringe right in there and suck it up. I would kill for a lifetime supply of those.

Your absolutely right.. You become a pin cushion only doing it for the 15 second rush.. Only if you can wait that long.. 4 hours between shots to do another shot or your rush wont be shit.. It's like fuckin cigarettes; I need another one, I need another, I neeed another one.. and your doing a pack or more a day.. Dilaudid is the SAME way i.v.'d.. You get to the point where your doin the shit just for the rush.. 20 seconds and then it's pretty much all over.. And then you have to try to wait 4 hours for the same rush as before.(And I usually can't wait) That's where i'm at right now.. Just so glad we are gettin a bunch of pure cut heroin on saturday.. :eek:

I do 8mg prob 4x day. It's like dude said you need one, 20sec Rush then wait 4 hrs and do it again. I'm enjoying it right now though. I'm running out of spots to shoot. I have to use my hands but I'm gonna try my arm tonight cause my hands are pretty bad. I had blood drawn at dr yesterday so I got a target to shoot for. I wish I could do my arm. I have one huge vein in my right arm but it's deep. They couldn't even hit it yesterday and their pros. I can see the vein she got so I'm going for that. I had the best hit ever last night. It was unbelievably strong and lasted a while. Perfect prep and a new vein in my thumb than was bulging out. Anyway, I thought about 16 but I'm like nah, I'm fine with 8. Get a good 16 8 ain't gonna do shit anymore. I love I'm but I fucking hate opiates!!! Be safe

I'm coming down off suboxone, and I'm basically relapsing, IN MY MIND :S I've been snorting my subs, after I iv'ed them twice [won't do that again though -- way too afraid of the fillers... FFS, it has a chemical flavouring!]

let's put it this way. dilaudid ruined my life. I think I will be on/off addicted my whole life. only 2% of junkies get totally clean. The rest go in and out of addiction -- at best, like the Seymour Hoffman nigga... christ!

I'll tell you this though -- injectable grade USP Hydromorphone liquid is by far the best I've ever done, including high-grade heroin, morphine, dilly, etc. It's basically like pharmaceutical heroin. it lasts way longer than i.v. dilaudid pills or beads for some reason... and has a much better high. makes no sense eh?? but damn was it ever good. just had to dip the syringe right in there and suck it up. I would kill for a lifetime supply of those.

Agree that pharmaceutical IV dilaudid is probably the most euphoric opiod experience you can have. Much stronger than equivalent doses of the pills.

I'm new at this. Kinda naive. I've never used drugs recreationally, nor have I ever even been drunk. Go ahead, laugh. So I am in a very difficult situation. I have migraines, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, multiple myalgias, arthritis in my spine, hands, hips and knees., I have neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, 4 ruptured discs and sciatica. My husband had Leukemia and I've now lost him. I'm raising two special needs children on my own. I've taken hydrocodone and soma for fifteen years. It takes away the crippling pain, stiffness, intense muscle cramping, tendon retracting and weakness so I can take care of the people who need me. So, recently, after 15+ years of accountability, my physician just decided I didn't need the soma anymore and stopped it cold turkey and lowered my hydro dose. I can barely walk across the house. I've put on a bunch of weight because I can't be active. I would never know where to go to get these meds that I absolutely NEED. And knowing me (who hardly ever does anything "bad"), I would end up asking an undercover cop for something. It terrifies me, as does the prospect of trying to live without what my body needs. Does anyone have any advice? Like where to go, how to find someone, and not get in trouble? Also, what is the going rate for these? Soma/Carisoprodol and hydrocodone (I can also take dilaudid, Codeine, Morphine... anything but tramadol.) Also, how do you know someone is giving you the right stuff? I hate to do it this way, but I need to survive this. My kids need me and I can't function in this debilitating pain. Thank you.

Well MollyCharlie, that's tough cause first of all we can't discuss prices on this site and secondly, I've only got pills off street once. Most are very expensive. Is there nowhere you can go where you live like a pain clinic or even another Dr. With all those problems you shouldn't have a problem getting some pain meds. I live in a place where one of the best hospitals in the country is here so I'm in that system. I go to their pain clinic and I'm very lucky to have it so close and be in there. It can take months to get an appt and people drive a long way to come here. I have a great pain Dr and it's good. I'm sorry I can't help you more but my advice would be to seek out a pain clinic or different Dr. If you have a hospital nearby I would go to ER and the way it sounds like you feel, they will give you something and give you a small script for probably Percocet or something but they will usually make you an appointment if you ask them too so you can get in quick. Good luck to you!