• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.3

3rd day back since starting my strength training again. Did some overhead presses, squats, pull-ups and some accessory lifts. Feeling good.

15 minutes on the stair-master, 10 minute ground stretches and front, side & reverse planks, shoulder and back day on the machines, 1 mile lap, 15 minute steam-room, 10 minute sauna, and cold shower.

sun tan + broadsword forms

walked through 3 brooklyn neighborhoods to go to a metal show cuz my train is broke. then had a major neck workout at metal show. like 3000 reps of forehead slams and 1000 reps of helicopter rotations.

Went to school, then spent some time with friends and ended the day with a legs and abs session

Walked the dog so far. I want to do some biking through the woods later for cardio. Also need to get back into lifting high rep low weight.

Did some overhead presses, squats, deadlifts and a few other things.

then had a major neck workout at metal show. like 3000 reps of forehead slams and 1000 reps of helicopter rotations.

Haha... Hell yeah. What band?

Rep day for bench, overhead presses and squats. Only my third week in and already seeing some good progress.

I started trail running almost 4 years ago. My mileage varies from 8-20 miles/week. It depends on my race schedule. Trails are my cardio go to. I have never been competitive or athletic until now :)

Yesterday... Got some current rep maxes for overhead press and deadlifts. Also rode my bike a bit.