• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.3

6km run yesterday, 30 min fitness training today. Getting back on track :)

45 min workout
30 min fast walk with my dog
Will be shopping on foot the whole afternoon
I feel very good today

Deadlift day... Everything after warm up was feeling pretty heavy but still managed to put on 10 more lbs to my current 1rm.

Last edited:
You guys are inspiring me...I get up when my little doggies let me know they're ready for their walk. 9:15am like clockwork. I've been waking up like that for about 14 years (they're 14 & 10 years old) and I wouldn't have it any other way. I see new posts to this thread all the time and I'm thinking I'll start off by using my little stepper work out thing for at least 10 minute tomorrow then work up from there. But today it was walking the doggies.

ran 1 hour early in the morning then followed it with some curls and 7 sets of 50 pushups.

Now heading to a date with a beautiful girl.

Went to the hospital to visit a friend who's had breast reduction surgery. Then hung out with some friends and came home, started vomiting so no gym for me today.

I've been hitting the gym 3 day per week since February doing something similar to Nutty's program, a full body split utilizing compound movement-type lifts. So over the last month I've gone from 225 lbs to 219 lbs in body weight and over the same time period my squats have gone from 185 lbs (5 reps x 5 sets) to 220 lbs (5x5) today. So proud to finally be squatting more than my body weight.

Edit: since I'm bragging I should go all out. Late January I weighed 247 pounds today I weigh 219. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all!

Last edited: