• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.3

7am 20 mile trail run with 2800 feet elevation gain with a couple of running pals
I tripped and kissed the ground around mile 11. Soft tissue damage only to my right arm. Good thing I don't run on my arms.
Before I left home I did 50 squats, 90 sec plank, and 120 crunches (variations)

2hr 15mins full body workout for me today... Had a bunch of stuff to catch up on. Thursday should be a bit shorter.

I'm envious of everyones motivation in this thread. I've been reading through it lately hoping this gets me pumped up to stop being a potato.

I'll give you the advice that someone else off another forum gave me when I was feeling really unmotivated... Just get to the fucking gym. Sounds simplistic, but that really is half the battle at least. I don't know if you're like me, but once I walk through the gym doors anything else I was thinking about pretty much goes out the window, and I figure I might as well do some training since I'm there.

I'll give you the advice that someone else off another forum gave me when I was feeling really unmotivated... Just get to the fucking gym. Sounds simplistic, but that really is half the battle at least. I don't know if you're like me, but once I walk through the gym doors anything else I was thinking about pretty much goes out the window, and I figure I might as well do some training since I'm there.

Yep, that's exactly what happens to me as well. Just go... the rest takes care of itself most of the time.

I work in a physically demanding job at early hours in the a.m. 5 days a week.
Whenever I struggle to get up I dose some kratom, grab a coffee and go!
We're moving our warehouse today so my butt will not stop moving today !

I just postponed my vegetative state to get off my ass and grab some sugar cookies. I guess it is a start in a direction, right? If I haven't moved at all then technically any movement would be considered progression!

Bench, overhead press and deadlifts. Got a new 1rm max for deads so I'm happy about that.

thats really impressive nutskin!

2km dog walk
6 x 50 push ups

It's fairly good for someone who has only been training for 2 months.

Unfortunately I can't deadlift myself due to a back problem, but I'd love to be able to.

25 min run

im not sure if its a bad thing or not, but i have a cup of coffee before i run and it makes it a bit easier to do.