Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

a-PVP / 250-300mg vs Ketamine (S-Isomer) [Spoiler Alert: aPVP LOST]

Skill

Greenlighter
So I couldn't find anything less than 3 grams of peevee so I bought 1 gram of aPVP because me and 3 gs of pvs is a bad idea. I had no benzos and I kinda hit it hard with the pvp last night, only thing on hand that could help was special K (s-isomer). Wow killed comedown, killed cravings to redose, I'm loopy as shit but coherent enough to write this post. Pays to keep K on hand, I did about 250mg of apvp which is a one night biiinge for me. Time to put the rest away, or give it away because that shit is way too anx provoking. Glad I didn't get the mdpv though, I might have got lost down the rabbit hole... again.

MDPV > aPVP

Reasoning:

Peevee has far better euphoric properties
Peevee does not dampen cognitive abilities
Peevee can be used for reading/studying/projects in very small doses, this aPVP is garbage because it has that "mind fog" effect that I hate, sort of like mdma but without all the benefits. I mean try doing math problems while rolling, whereas mdpv you can get geeked out of your mind and still take breaks to do homework.

I won't be further researching this chemical as these results are pretty conclusive, the best part was the comedown when I dosed ~75 mg Ketamine I'm actually enjoying myself now :] hope this helps fellow tweakers.