• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dual Report: Adderall XR - 90mg - insufflated + oral, Adderall XR, 60mg.

starterpack

Greenlighter
Again, reiteration: Dual Report, adderall XR, 90mg first time snorted and oral, and the second time, 60mg snorted plus oral again. I've decided to do both considering how close the times were (some might even consider it binging, to be honest with you all).

Hello all! Again, would like to share an experience I had with Adderall.

Some backstory:
I used to have a perscription for Adderall-XR, the timed release, and would always get good grades. I soon was taken off of it after found taking more than I should have. I realized how well it helped me in school.
Fast forward to this past year. Actually, a few months ago (January-ish, finals week.). The craziest week of my life. I'll try to recount everything in chronological order.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/shire-381-30mg-4648.html

I read up on how XR was a timed release. I looked up the imprints on the pills as well and logged everything. When it comes to serious substances, I like to do my research.

I pulled an all-nighter trying to cram for my Government final, first thing in the morning. I figured that since I'm not usually a morning person, I would need a small boost to kick my arse into gear, and a longer boost to keep the stimulation up throughout the day.

30mg capsules, I took two orally and snorted the other one in preparation for my Government and Trigonometry finals. I am still in school, by the way.
I was in my car (not driving, was riding passenger. I've had bad, bad experiences with people who drive under the influence). I already felt the effects from railing a good full pill, but in my car I had a headrush like no other. This was the most I've ever taken, and the effects were the strongest I've ever felt coming from a stimulant in general. It felt as if I was entering fight or flight mode, except I had rational thought and still held my wits.
I get to school, am able to act normal. I didn't study a single bit for trigonometry. I ended up acing government and getting an 80% on my trig final. After both, I had to be doing something, or else I would fall into extreme boredom. It's a very fun drug to use when you have to be productive. I've found that it also amplifies your memory a bit, to the point where one can remember quasi-complicated trigonometric functions, as was shown during my math final.

I felt really...masculine throughout the whole day. It felt significantly different from when I used to have it perscribed, in which it felt more like a stimulant. I'm going to go on a limb here and say it was due to lack of tolerance, since before this time, I haven't used it outside of the perscription in years, and when I did, I only used it infrequently for math or physics tests and such.
Talking to women seemed fairly easy. Flirting came naturally, and there was a small euphoria about everything. My ex was in 3 out of my 5 classes, and having broken up the week before, I felt completely fine not only being in her presence but talking to her.
When I got out of school, I would go to the gym, on a very regular basis. I knew at this point just exactly how juiced I was on this. My school day lasted around 6 hours, and I took it an hour before school, and when I hit the weight room I felt like I could stop a train and start curling it.

I got home that day and decided to stay up another night for a cram session in preparation for my English finals. In total, I stayed up for close to 3 days straight (this will become somewhat significant later). I decided instead of taking more adderall, to stay awake with coffee, as I had a brand new bag that I had just bought. In the morning, I could feel the coffee wearing off, and thought, hey, what the hell, lets take more. In total, I had around 6 pills to use. Which brings me to the next part of the experience.

I took one of the pills and snorted the other. I was starting to feel completely exhausted, body-wise. I honestly could tell that my body was rejecting the physical stress I had submitted it to in the past 48 hours. I still had the mental effects and cognitive boost of the drug, however.

Again, with no preparation, I got a B on my English Final (which is odd. I don't attribute this to academic success but the adderall, which enhanced my memory and cognitive abilities overall).
I only had one final that day, so I left for home, as I wasn't feeling the best. I got home and went through the usual routine, playing videogames and skyping friends. The euphoria of doing good on my previous finals, coupled with the adderall left me in a great mood, however physically I could feel the drug wearing off. I decided to drink some more coffee in order to get rid of the terrible feeling.

I stayed up late that night. I couldn't get to bed and was panicky. I kept hearing whispering whenever I would turn my TV off, and would break out in a sweat if my fan wasn't on to the fullest setting. My thoughts were somewhat disorganized, although not quite at a level of delirium. I ended up staying awake until around 3 in the morning; I had some clonidine back from when I would have to take the adderall (I guess to help counteract the adderall and get me to sleep?), for what I'm guessing was to help me with sleep. Regardless, it did, however the next day was hell, as I only had 3 hours of sleep and was really tired from the combination of sleep deprivation and the effects of the clonidine. I felt so terrible waking up; I'm surprised I was able to drag myself out of bed in the first place.

I think the lesson that I have gained from this is to treat all chemicals that enter your body with respect. I treated this drug similar to those idiots who ruin it for everyone else; aside from the research part, I was not cautious about anything. Redosing constantly and depriving myself of sleep using Adderall was not a good idea. It is honestly an amazing stimulant that works wonders for studying and performing cognitive tasks, but overall it must be treated with respect, caution, and care, as the adverse effects are also present, and it is an amphetamine, which can possibly be addictive and detrimental to your health with prolonged chronic use!

Thank you! I hope this thread will help someone!

Good report. Yeah, I find with stimulants it's best to comedown and get some sleep rather than stay up and redose to keep it going.