• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lithium, LSD and seizures

majordude

Greenlighter
How many days should one abstain from Lithium to safely dose LSD without risk of seizure?

umm isnt lithium used for bipolar disorder and other mental conditions? and are you sure you cant mix em?

also not to many doctors on this site sooo ur prob not gona get a proper answer...

I will be taking Lithium for Bipolar disorder. I'm not on it yet, but I want to know if I'll still be able to trip. Mushrooms seem to be fine with Lithium, however Erowid experience reports show it has caused seizures when combined with LSD.

ask your doctor.... its not like their cops and are gona report you for asking em a question... just say hey i like to eat acid, is this gona kill me? ofcourse theyll prob air on the side of caution and tell ya you cant be sure what your taking is acid and everyones different and you never know, ect ect ect... or ask him how does lsd and the lithium bind to the receptors in the brain and how would that in turn cause a seizure and whats the difference between psychobilin (i kno prob spelled it wrong but dont feel like looking it up) and acid in terms of how the bind to receptors... shit cant hurt to ask...

I'd rather just make a thread and see if there's anyone on Lithium who can chime in =D

I'm not that cozy with my doctor anyhow, and I wouldn't want that stuff written up on my health records.