• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Can you take low doses of methadone and subutex together or alternate without PWs

You wouldn't get pw taking heroin on top of bupe and other opiates. Pw happens when you first go onto bupe from a full agonist too soon

I'm confused. Do you normally take bupe regularly? If so, you wouldn't get pw cause there would still be bupe in your system. I was under impression from your other thread that you were taking full agonist methadone then starting bupe. But if you take bupe, then take methadone then take more bupe, no you would not get precip wd.
Ehh In not sure with methadone. Ive gotten away with waiting 24hrs since my last dose of bupe then doing a shot of heroin then taking more bupe around 12 hours later but if you do a full agonist for more than a day or two than you will have to wait 24hrs.

I have taken tramadol while taking bup. I was under the impression that it did not have a blocking effect like suboxone does because that is what the naloxene does. Therefore you don't get PW's. I have taken bupes then got some oxycodone 20's that I took for a couple days then went right back to bupes. I am wondering if it would be different with methadone. I have 2 days before i can refill by bupe script but have 4 methadaone to hold me over. Will that work the same as the oxycodone?