• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

oxycodon,30mg,safe for I.V.use & is heat needed like w/ dilaudid or cold like demerol

RecklessAbandon714

Greenlighter
oxycodon,30mg,safe for I.V.use & is heat needed like w/ dilaudid or cold like demerol

would be greatfull for help.Does 30 mg oxycodone I.M. need to be heated or it safe to do like Demerol tabs cold ?

would be greatfull for help.Does 30 mg oxycodone I.M. need to be heated or it safe to do like Demerol tabs cold ?

I have never done oxycodone IV or IM as I find them to be sufficient orally. I would only IV Oxycodone if it actually comes in liquid from ment for IV or IM, or morphine (due to the low bioavailability oral morphine has) et cetera. The reason I am telling you this is that I would recommend you that eating them or plugging them. I dont think the rush is that much higher IV compared to plugging.

But, first of all. You will need a micro-filter of wheel-filter to sort out all the additives. See the difference here.
particles02.jpg

Second, concerning heating of oxycodone. If you heat oxycodone you will melt some of the particulate matter allowing the wax to get into your syringe. Therefore, I would not heat OxyContin. See the difference here.
particles01.png

Source
http://www.heroinhelper.com/curious/chemistry/injecting_pills_jay.shtml

No you do not require heat, I would always pull up 60 units of sterile water. With your roxy crushed up in a spoon into a fine powder, then insert your water. Stir thoroughly let sit for 60 seconds or so then put your filter in and draw up. After that dose you can also re wash the spoon with water to get left over product.

I've never heard of IM oxy but have know people in the past to go the IV route without heat.

Oxycodone is a wast IV . Wears off way to quick ,and is not really much better then snorting it which last a good bit longer . I have IVed 90mg twice ,and come to the conclusion I would rather snort em . Its not worth destroying your veins .

I've I.v.'d a 15 which is essentially the same thing as far as prepping goes and imo it wasn't worth it. I did two bags of H beforehand and the effect was Indistinguishable from the high I already had. And I'm not even a daily user.

Oxycodone is a wast IV . Wears off way to quick ,and is not really much better then snorting it which last a good bit longer . I have IVed 90mg twice ,and come to the conclusion I would rather snort em . Its not worth destroying your veins .

this ^. Ive got 120mg a few times and nada; would have been much better snorting/eating them. and you dont need to heat IR dilaudid nor ER either; the stuff will eventually dissolve (half hour or so).

plugging is way safer and almost just as effective, plus it gives one of the quickest onsets. If you still insist on IV then don't heat them.