Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

"Molly"/DMT - 200mg/100mg - Relatively Experienced - Psychedelic Jungle Therapy

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
"Molly"/DMT - 200mg/100mg - Relatively Experienced - Psychedelic Jungle Therapy

So this trip was planned on our group's last LSD trip. The group's name is "Durgs Inc". It's like 9 of us. Some are experienced psychonauts, some have never tripped, some are newbie trippers. It's a perfect group and we all get along like a big family. We went to this place in 3 cars and different times during the day. I went up with the last car after work on Friday and we reached maybe like 10/11. We spent the night smoking and eating and at the end we all took small hits from a DMT crackpipe and meditated for the day tomorrow.

The day broke in and I woke up with flea bites and nature was on BLAST. Like I never been waken up by fucking bird noises and shit before man. I woke up first and had some oats and cawfee to start my day. I woke everyone up with the request to Wake and bake and in time everyone was downstairs having eaten or waiting to take their drugs. I was feeling a little anxious so I decided I was not gonna do the DMT today and maybe a next time. My first friend took less than half of his Gold Bar as a start and I did the same 20 mins later.

+30mins
Usually in the first hour of taking drugs I can't ever distinguish between the anticipation anxiety high or the actual onset so I sit back and made myself as comfortable as I can. I smoked a cig and decided the rest of my dosing schedule. I would break the other half in half and split those doses. I felt tachycardia and the general effects from a stimulant setting in. It was a rough onset.

+45mins
I will not mention my other friends too much other than they all had a nice trip and easy comedown and only 4 of us did the DMT.
I put on my own music and embraced the rough come-up and smoked another cigarette. At this point my body temperature increased and my mind became calmed and I was sleepy. I was yawning and feeling slow as if there was DXM in this pill. My friend said he felt like he was on Robo as he said he felt dissociated. Everything was slowing down while my CNS was speeding up.

60mins
I went back to the dosing plate and told my friend to crush the other half for me. There were some rocks left so I told him to prepare a parachute with the crums and some dust. Down the hatch. I go back to my little spot away from the group and put back on my music. The good feelings grew slowly from this point while the heavy tweak evened out.

1hr-1.5hrs
During this time the effects of the drug become more potent and the tachycardia subsides so that I can finally smoke some bowls. Everyone goes up stairs as they one by one get floored by the drug. (It's just funny cause they all think molly is this party drug and bla bla makes u feel hype n bla but I tried to explain that that isn't really the case. SO everyone is upstairs so I said I'll go up. I went to the dosing plate and dabbed the half of what was left. Went up stairs, saw everyone spleng out as if they were on dissociatives and I had some bowls and joined em.

1.5hrs-2hrs
Spent this time in the introspection phase of the drug. It showed me the love I lacked in needing places. I felt the love from the centre of my brain and It just radiated outwards. One of my friends came and gave me a big warm hug. I liked her boobs against my chest. The brain tingles got warmer but there was no dummy grin that I couldn't stop. The dose didn't seem to be high enough to overwhelm me. Maybe I should have dosed the bigger half first. Either way it taught me that I need to gain a little empathy for some people in my life. It was good therapy and everyone agreed when I said "dis is real therapy dog". I smoked more bowls and sometimes talked to the group.

2-5hrs
The jungle trod was announced. My friend, the experienced one wanted to do DMT by the waterfall. At this time of the trip I was at peace and thought that it would be a good idea and I subconsciously went on the walk thinking everyone was going. Until we reached the fall I realized this was not the case and only 4 of us were gonna trip. After reading a small piece from the spirituality book we started prepping the pipe. My friend didn't wanna go first so I decided that I would.

THE FIFTH HOUR
Now this is where it all happened man. The DMT. Man what do I even have to say about this drug other than I am far from understanding it. The comedown came on strong with a noticeable mood drop and the shakes. My idea was that the DMT would help the comedown with some blissful introspection. Now when I began hitting this makeshift pipe, yeah the same friend actually broke our DMT pipe the night before but we found a wooden instrument and somehow it worked but originally it wouldn't pull so I got frustrated that we came so far out for nothing. He took it from me and got it to work and began spotting me. He's truly a horrible spotter as he lights the bowl far too much when your lungs are already full and a lot of the hit ends up burning off while I'm holding in another. After 2-3 hits of frustration the 4th one sent me.

1st phase
The auditory hallucinations came in. Nature's noise and the waterfall turned into a loud instrument that you'd hear in a dubstep song. Needless to say it was fucking scary. I was going and the normal phase of a spirit handing me a drink and opening the doors to the DMT bar played in my head as I went through.

2nd phase
I noticed the noise a little more and realized I was able to control it. Strange. It was like the more I focused on letting go the more the noise built. Strangely enough I appeared out of nowhere and I was talking in a voice similar to that of my friend. Taunting me and making fun of me. Fucking me up in every way. Total asshole. This entity I later learned to be my ego. We argued the entire time.

3rd phase
Body sensations were weird, I felt a spirit pick me up and boomerang me around my conscious while nature's noise fucking blasted and sounded sinister as ever. My ego was being a total asshole and showed me all my friends while memories of things they say played in my head. "BAM" Felt like someone legit hit me in the fucking head. I opened my eyes and this fucking dumbass cunt leaned back and his head hit me straight on the forehead. Like what the fuck man? I was legit tripping for like 5mins and you didn't fucking see me? I was so fucking mad.

I came out the trip and was speechless. My friend hit his bowl with hydro in it. I tried to tell him it'll make him cough and to use reg but he's stubborn. Each hit he tried to take he coughed like a bitch. Eventually he gave it to me and I took a fatty rip and held it all in. Yeah I have those leather lungs man. I went again.

GONE
The noise came back. I skipped through the normal phases and was back arguing with my ego. He was trying to show me something but I couldn't identify what.
This was shorter and more vague but the most profound thing happened at this point. 2 beings came out of a portal looking thing, one was a brain in a liquid glass with eyes and legs and it sounded wise. The other was a oil drum with tentacles and vices sticking out. The brain identified itself as my soul/super-ego, he told me that my Id, the oil drum was all over the place. Basically my vices and desires. He told me that my ego is also giving trouble. He said to fear not and that he is in control. A flash of how he operates in my body played through and he basically showed me that he controls my final action. And that these actions are who I am. He showed me that the person I am when I'm out with my friends is who I truly am in this world but in a more complex way. Like a flash 0f each of my friends sitting around would say my last name and chuckle. Like a bunch of different friends did it. Fucking weird.

What I took from it all
I need to show my family that I actually love them and I have a better understanding of who I am.

After it all we walked back and the comedown from the M was really easy. Everyone was chilling and I was mentally and physically exhausted. I went to sleep sometime after sunset and woke up soon after to go home. Was a great trip and I'm eager for more DMT experiences.

Last edited:
Seems you had an important encounter with Dimitri. Welcome to the club, cadet! May many prosperous and revelationary travels into hyperspace and beyond await you if you so choose!

Last edited:
Yeah bro, I'm at the point in my life where I can't decipher from my ego and true self and the diminishing the ego helps my understanding..

I'm really fascinated by DMT. It's just the idea that everyone sees similar visuals. It's almost as though there's a higher purpose to where it takes us idk..