• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Arizonans here?

I've lived in Prescott for the last year but I'm originally from SoCal. The drug scene in Prescott is a joke, we usually have to go Phoenix or get stuff sent from SoCal >_< what part of az you at?

I'm in the Scottsdale/Phoenix/Tempe area. Basically I go everywhere in Maricopa County lol.

Ya I've definitely been getting some fire H in Phoenix for pretty cheap, the drive is a bitch from Prescott so I try and stock up everytime. You wouldnt believe what a g goes for up here..

Mann that sucks. Phoenix is the wonderland for H and clear, that's for sure. I can't imagine having to stock up in a different city for my shit.

Mann that sucks. Phoenix is the wonderland for H and clear, that's for sure. I can't imagine having to stock up in a different city for my shit.

Ya I've been pretty impressed with some of the h I have gotten down there for, almost as good as the best stuff I could get in la but I knew So many more people in la so ya.. Either way the biggest difference is the quality of bud. Being from SoCal I'm WAY spoiled when it comes to weed and I've been getting weed from junkies down here and it mostly sucks.

I also tried pcp for the first time in Phoenix from a crack dealer lol, interlesting experience to say the least..

Last question do you see strong prescription opioids around ever, I haven't been able to find opana fent or dilaudid..

I've seen fentanyl around, but only once or twice in the past few months. I haven't seen any opana or dilaudid at all. Morphine's made the rounds a few times. Besides that, everyone I know's pretty dry on prescription ops.

I am mostly entrenched in a scene where dealers sell just to support their H habit. So there could be script dealers across the way with me having no idea.

Hey yall! I just moved to Az, Glendale area about a month ago from NY. Wish I had the same experiences as all of you. Sucks not knowing ANYONE here, and Im really not keen to approaching any of the transients, I drive a BMW for christs sake. Prob get taken right off the bat! Blew through my brick LONG ago, past the sick phase but still just wanna have fun. Asking for people to help you score illegal drugs is not allowed.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=578690

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Arizona, not the Phoenix area like you guys tho :/ :-/live in a small desert town bout 3 hours away called Kingman. We got plenty of good ice and black here in won't lie :) just wish more benzos was around.

I just moved out to this tiny town Safford AZ, whole different dope scene than Rockford and Chicago

Its like east of Tucson small mining town. Like WalMart is the spot around here lol shits crazy lol

I moved to Phoenix about a month ago. haven't been able to find anything except decent weed unfortunately

Ice and black account for the majority of drug use in Kingman. Especially in butler/birdland and downtown. Although I've found some interesting shit in this town. Fent, diluadid, decent coke. Every now and then amongst the right crowd you'll find psychs like shrooms, LSD and DMT.

Ice and black account for the majority of drug use in Kingman. Especially in butler/birdland and downtown. Although I've found some interesting shit in this town. Fent, diluadid, decent coke. Every now and then amongst the right crowd you'll find psychs like shrooms, LSD and DMT.
Butler is the spot if you're looking for drugs in Kingman lol it's crazy after being a member for nearly 3 years I finally come across someone in my area.

Ew I just moved to Morenci az I miss Phoenix : (

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly certain there is a large Psychedelic subculture .. But that's about all I know.

Last edited: