• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

South Florida has a flakka (a-PVP) addiction and it needs to stop

Why would any dealer sell real mdma meth coke or molly when in the NE they will not show up as a real drug on a feild test. And most likely paid very little in comparison. Its more addicting to More the. Meth or coke

Huh? That makes no sense. It's still very much an illegal drug (Schedule 1). And there is no way that it's more addicting than meth. These drugs like MDPV and a-PVP just seems like they took all the bad aspects of meth and removed all the good aspects of it. If given the choice between doing d-methamphetamine or doing MDPV/a-PVP, I don't really know a single person who would choose the latter (except perhaps uneducated early stimulant users who are turned off by the intensely negative stigma surrounding meth and meth use).

Luckily people in the local market up here don't even know what the fuck a-PVP is, much less sell it.

Huh? That makes no sense. It's still very much an illegal drug (Schedule 1). And there is no way that it's more addicting than meth. These drugs like MDPV and a-PVP just seems like they took all the bad aspects of meth and removed all the good aspects of it. If given the choice between doing d-methamphetamine or doing MDPV/a-PVP, I don't really know a single person who would choose the latter

Regarding your point on a-PVP's (or MDPV) legality as a schedule 1 substance: by the time a-PVP was officially scheduled the internet RC market was already well established as was its foothold in distributing to the USA. It was (and is) surprisingly easy to mail a package full of illegal drugs and crystals across international borders. And while plenty of meth is produced in China, due to more black-and-white legality surrounding meth production in mainland China vs research chemicals... Chinese labs (and Indian, and some European labs for that matter) are able to produce enormous amounts of these drugs for little to no money.

Also note that even though a-PVP is schedule 1, all field drug tests don't test for (and rarely pop dirty from) a-PVP, and only a few rare labs offer specific testing for the substance. So, clearly there is still a legal standpoint for being intoxicated on a-PVP vs meth, coke etc.

As for it not being as addicting as meth, that's debatable. Before I cleaned up my act, I had done copious amounts of both drugs, and numerous other substituted versions of the chemicals. I also have a few friends who have used both. I would say that overall, in retrospect a meth high is more enjoyable hands down. But in the short term, in terms of the "more-ish" nature and addictive nature a-PVP is clearly the winner. I had been a hardcore drug user for 5 years before I first did a-PVP, and it took me to the darkest inner parts of my self. Honestly, it was that experience with the drug that made me finally decide to clean up completely.

You can't get a bell ringer from smoking meth (I've never shot up so I cant comment on that.) Crack, and a-PVP are the only two drugs I know of that produce bellringers. Lots of people LOVE bell ringers, its one reason crack was such a huge problem compared to its powder predecessor cocaine.

My two cents.

Huh? That makes no sense. It's still very much an illegal drug (Schedule 1). And there is no way that it's more addicting than meth. These drugs like MDPV and a-PVP just seems like they took all the bad aspects of meth and removed all the good aspects of it. If given the choice between doing d-methamphetamine or doing MDPV/a-PVP, I don't really know a single person who would choose the latter (except perhaps uneducated early stimulant users who are turned off by the intensely negative stigma surrounding meth and meth use).

Luckily people in the local market up here don't even know what the fuck a-PVP is, much less sell it.

No. Its not at all like they took the good aspects of meth and kept all the bad ones with MDPV or a-PVP. These chemicals are NDRI's and have completely different functionality than Meth. I have extensive experience with MDPV and Methamp. MDPV simply by way of how it functions causes a huge rush and insane euphoria, it functions more akin to cocaine. Meth is really pleasurable but it doesn't have nearly the punch that MDPV does. MDPV hits you quick and hard, you can do enough in one dose to cause stimulant psychosis. They are both crazy sex enhancers and that is a big reason why they are so popular. Neither of them are good functional stimulants for getting work done because they are too pleasurable. Dexamp is more suited to work and study because it doesn't cause serotonin release. Mdpv is the most addictive and insanely pleasurable psychosis indicing chemical I have ever come across, MXE is a close second for the compulsion to redose in my experience and I have a lot of experience with IV'ing various research chems and street drugs. MDPV beats absolutely everything else as far as euphoria and. Providing a hedonistic experience.

So Prolintane is the same thing as "Flakka"?!??!!
No, not at all. Please don't post duplicate posts like that. All this information is readily available if you do a quick search.

No, not at all. Please don't post duplicate posts like that. All this information is readily available if you do a quick search.

I apologize.

I misread a Wikipedia post.

The names were similar but there was a "B-Ketone" before the "Prolintane".

Not knowing chemistry I don't know what the difference means, but the names being so similar I assumed they were the same so thank you for clearing that up.

No. Its not at all like they took the good aspects of meth and kept all the bad ones with MDPV or a-PVP. These chemicals are NDRI's and have completely different functionality than Meth. I have extensive experience with MDPV and Methamp. MDPV simply by way of how it functions causes a huge rush and insane euphoria, it functions more akin to cocaine. Meth is really pleasurable but it doesn't have nearly the punch that MDPV does. MDPV hits you quick and hard, you can do enough in one dose to cause stimulant psychosis. They are both crazy sex enhancers and that is a big reason why they are so popular. Neither of them are good functional stimulants for getting work done because they are too pleasurable. Dexamp is more suited to work and study because it doesn't cause serotonin release. Mdpv is the most addictive and insanely pleasurable psychosis indicing chemical I have ever come across, MXE is a close second for the compulsion to redose in my experience and I have a lot of experience with IV'ing various research chems and street drugs. MDPV beats absolutely everything else as far as euphoria and. Providing a hedonistic experience.

Well we're very different stimulant users then, because, while I haven't done MDPV (and really have little desire to, based on what I've read here), I have done MXE and had pretty much 0 desire to redose with that (actually, I had the opposite of a desire to redose, LOL...I gave the rest of that drug away, honestly).

The basics of MDPV or a-PVP sound quite simular to meth to me, despite the obvious fact that they're different drugs. Just euphoric stimulants that users redose compulsively redose and eventually lose their shit because of that fact. *shrug*

Well we're very different stimulant users then, because, while I haven't done MDPV (and really have little desire to, based on what I've read here), I have done MXE and had pretty much 0 desire to redose with that (actually, I had the opposite of a desire to redose, LOL...I gave the rest of that drug away, honestly).

The basics of MDPV or a-PVP sound quite simular to meth to me, despite the obvious fact that they're different drugs. Just euphoric stimulants that users redose compulsively redose and eventually lose their shit because of that fact. *shrug*

Interesting what you say about MXE which seems NOT to be a stimulant but a dissociative which I've gained interest in. Can you elaborate on why you don't like it??

As far as Prolintane in low oral doses (80gms or lower swallowed) it's not like anything you mentioned in terms of MDPV or APVP.

I suppose the difference is in the analogue, low dose and rote of administration being oral??

I just swallowed a small amount for minor euphoria with some minorly jarring effects but still enjoyable.

You know what some people say about less is more.

Not sure here.

Look forward to reading more on your experiments but for me Prolintane (NOT A-PVP) can be taken ORALLY in doses below 80mgs for decent stimulant effect but seems to be harsher than Dex.

I prefer Dex personally.

Interesting what you say about MXE which seems NOT to be a stimulant but a dissociative which I've gained interest in. Can you elaborate on why you don't like it??

I just don't like dissociatives/dissociative anesthetics in general. They make me feel "weird" (and not in a good way) & don't give me any pleasure as a drug. They make me feel gross and dysphoric, actually.

But some people absolutely love them...I've seen people list MXE as one of their all-time favorite drugs. It's supposedly one of the better members of the dissociative family and I think it has some applications as a kind of atypical anti-depressant (a la ketamine). Those kinds of drugs are just not my thing at all, though. To each their own.