• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

South Florida has a flakka (a-PVP) addiction and it needs to stop

Sad but true...too many people trying to maximize profits by selling bunk product. Sad shit considering how unnecessary it is...killing my poor state:(

ive lived in south florida my whole life and what bothers me most is that most of these new rollers dont even know what a real mdma roll feels like because assholes sell bullshit.

I last lived in South Florida in 2010, and even then, the paul frank monkey pills had gone bunk. I don't think you should blame the dealers so much, though. The real problem started when the US backed DEA spearheaded the worldwide tightening of restrictions on the sale, cultivation, possesion, and harvesting of sassafras oil sometime around the turn of this century. So much for "democracy" and "freedom."

It looks like white crystal powder and when smoked can cause delirium, delusions and hallucinations.

The drug incites violent fits, nightmarish visions and aggression.

It gives users superhuman strength.

If you thought it gave you super human strength then why would you be so fearful that someone was coming after you?

^ Shit I would have been interested as I'm broke as fuck & I'm always interested in kits as I'm out ATM.
Either way interested in what ORG your referring to, so if you get the time shoot me a PM about it.
Sorry to hear you can't post about your ORG, didn't realize the rules extended that far.
Good to know, might have to throw in my input on that next time the issue comes up.

now a days you lots got to test your gear fuck knows what we are getting but with all the bans and left over products it could be anything

@ JD Thanks appreciate it, the link & the information. Always good to see people active in the HR community.
So my thanks are to you for doing what you do. Best of luck in your continuing efforts!

These kids just need to grow up and start on a nice crystal meth habit. I mean, it's Florida so you'd expect that there'd be a decent amount of meth around...

These kids just need to grow up and start on a nice crystal meth habit. I mean, it's Florida so you'd expect that there'd be a decent amount of meth around...

You would think so, but actually crystal meth is quite hard to find there. That was one of the major drawbacks for me when living there. I mean, I only found it once--expensive and with a short amount to boot--but I had to go through no fewer than 3 extremely well-connected people to get it, and it still took all day and required the money up front.

Im a south fl local.
Simply people misusing a chem that they dont know shit about.

Its gaining such a foothold in s florida cause many dealers are passing it off as crack...They mix some coke in to fool taste testing....comming to a corner near you....

Hey I phi area here. Met a cool dude from up in Nepa. And when he told me he was paying $50 for .25 of fast aka ma. That is def apvp. People think it's pure come and Maryland and all you robbing and stealing to Eat several grams of that Jersey molly and that's 4mec. People do not know Anything about drugs except bath salt turn you into a cop killer zombie. At least I'm not paying 10 time the amount for same shit. Worse thing I did on that shit Was have sex all day. Hmu if u have any quetions oh and all that incense shit people are lacing it from shit like PCP to apvp. I'd becareful 17th weed these days. Dirt laced sometimes loud. I wouldn't trust dope either. Just be careful I've been psychologicly more crazy sober in jail then under the influence. Syn Cats are extremely addcting and stronger in dose. So kids next time they offer it to you. Haha that bath salt drug didn't make me. U kill a cop did it

Last edited:

Amen to that man. It's a shame to think of kids being brought up on such shit drugs and I'm not even that old. A lot of the drugs around when I was a teen were shit too, but nothing like these days. Weed is 3x the price, ecstasy pills 3x the price, coke double the price. I'm in the UK. Yes there is the emergence of the markets I suppose maybe many kids go straight to using them but I wouldn't think so.

A-PVP's cousin MDPV I tried when it was actually legal and pure and it was a good high initially but came with anxiety and paranoia too soon. The thought this stupid brand name "flakka" is making kids choose it over meth or coke baffles me. It used to be the description not the name that made people want to try drugs.

Why would any dealer sell real mdma meth coke or molly when in the NE they will not show up as a real drug on a feild test. And most likely paid very little in comparison. Its more addicting to More the. Meth or coke

Why would any dealer sell real mdma meth coke or molly when in the NE they will not show up as a real drug on a feild test. And most likely paid very little in comparison. Its more addicting to More the. Meth or coke

Ofcourse real drugs show up on a field test. There is plenty of money in coke heroin and meth it's just sheer greed and trying to find ever more compulsive drugs to feed people (A-PVP in coke, fent in the H. Or sometimes there's no coke or heroin in it. Only RC's). I'm from the UK.

Well at the street level sure, but the majority of drug users are not homeless and on the street (or even addicted for that matter). If the drugs are too shitty they'll switch to something else, go online, or quit.

IMO, the reality of RCs gaining so much popularity is a mixture of laziness (taking whatever you're given) and a genuine attraction to the product. As others have said, there must be something rewarding about A-PVP, or people wouldn't see the negative effects and continue to use.

Superhuman strength eh?

I need this in my pre-workout drink for some massive natty gainz

Lol journalism