• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

South Florida has a flakka (a-PVP) addiction and it needs to stop

That seiko watch dude. . . said:
Dose Makes The Poison: Flakka In Meme

I am sorely disappointed at the lack of references to Flocka.

ebola

KoalaFlakka.JPG

hahaha I like that one

I think a-PVP is a great substitute for good powder cocaine. Both give similar, good stimulant highs and smell great (a-PVP smells like new car scent, while good powder cocaine usually has a slightly bitter, numbing, ether scent) when snorted.

Lol is that a wet koala bear?

No, it's a closely related yet phylogenetically distinct Drop Bear. They are carnivorous and prone to aggression.

ebola

whoopwhoop lol yeah ive been close to that state myself once or twice :) not real but then again :)

At least the cop didnt just shoot him, looked like he had a taser at the ready yeah? I wonder why the vid stopped there. Surely there is more? Did the guy get tased?

What Im wondering is why does it seem like this is only in south Florida? I did some google research and pretty much all the articles I have found about it are in FL. Also, is it in other parts of the country? Ive lived in the Midwest and I live in the NYC area now and have never met anyone who uses/ has used it. But, I found an article that says it is actually all over the country. Is this true or is this just the media exagerating? This is the quote I pulled from the article :
"One of the kind of 21st century trends in drug supply is creating new brand names like flakka and building its popularity and then selling anything," said Hall, who authored a report on the designer drug market in Florida. "Elsewhere in the country [flakka is] actually quite a popular drug. It's often sold under the street name gravel because of its crystal, small, lumped-up appearance that looks like grainy pebbles or gravel in an aquarium."

Here is the link to the article this quote was pulled from. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/flakka-floridas-dangerous-new-drug-trend/

No idea 12. But I wouldn't doubt it.
As like I said in earlier posts, most everything sold in my area is actually an RC being called something else.
Like when MDPV was popular you saw a ton of MDPV based "Crack" being sold.
Other RC's where sold as meth, various 25-NBOMe's where sold on blotter as acid;
or hell put on mushrooms from the store & sold as "Strong Mushrooms, Stronger than Cubensis Man!".
Shit like that, it was ridiculous. I haven't been in the scene as of late but I assume it's the same.

The scene in south florida is insane. You have people with manual pill press's pushing Phenazepam and nasty APB series

You got MDPV freebase...

The drug culture in South Florida is filled with slick rick BitCoin Darkweb Dealers and is the fucking PILL MILL/Grow House capital of the country.

Lmfao.

^ Thank you. Someone else who's seen MDPV freebase.
The APB's definitely are on the scene.
Do the shady dealers sell MDPV freebase mixed with some sorta -caine as crack there to?
As everything you mentioned happens round here to, cept the Phenazepam thing.
As I could use some of that actually. :\

^ Thank you. Someone else who's seen MDPV freebase.
The APB's definitely are on the scene.
Do the shady dealers sell MDPV freebase mixed with some sorta -caine as crack there to?
As everything you mentioned happens round here to, cept the Phenazepam thing.
As I could use some of that actually. :\

I'm not sure, I just remember smoking about a gram of MDPV freebase, and it was weird as fuck, this was back in 2012...It tasted nothing like cocaine, but did not taste nasty either, I remember it feeling speed, and it was very enjoyable. I was using a big ass bong with chore boy and a blue-flame torch. Produced like black resin/ none at all but provided one hell of a speedy high.

The phenazepam craze in south florida uses the old as fuck XANAX press with the number 2 on the other side, the pills look crumbly and with blue specks. you also have crappy GG 249 sandoz presses with etizolam/phenazepam. It's crazy.

I know some dude who took e a few of these phenazepam bar's and is now doing a two year sentence. Poor guy, I remember telling him it was phenazepam because I took them myself and noticed it took three hours to kick in. I remember him telling me, he did not care, and ended up locked p within a month of capping these shitty pills.

Last edited:
If people are going crazy and running around outside naked and stuff, I would suspect MDPV long before a-PVP. The 3,4-methylenedioxy bridge, when added across a-PVP, really kicks up its psychoactivity an order of magnitude or so and not in an entirely benign or desirable way.

I live in South Florida, and it is literally everywhere. Don't know why its so popular though...people see what it does to others and choose to use it anyways. I've seen it try to get passed off as Molly more than a few times...sad sad sad.