Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Wierdest Tuesday In My Life.been

forgotmynamewhat

Greenlighter
So I'm going to start off with yesterday was insane and I dont know why, and I dont know how but I think I was slipped alot of LSD In my drink, same with my friend I was with. So it happened with us at 2 pm meeting up to go have a roll (MDMA) Which we were totally use to and enjoy every month or so, I had 2 caps of this new MDMA from this trustworthy dealer in my town, ill skip to the good shit the crazy shit.. OK so wow. We both had 2 caps of M which wasnt all bad Ive had it before so I dont look totally crazy to others so im saying I could control myself, same with my buddy. So we meet up with this guy (alright friends) this new guy in town he seemed chill, we meet up with him about 1 hour into are roll so the peak pretty much. Of mdma mind you. So we get this guy out and we are hanging out chilling smoking couple bowls he seemed quiet and calm, he had this Arizona Iced Tea with him, he said we should drink some cause on Mdma there is serious dry mouth problems, anyways this is when I think I had been slipped LSD, about 40 minutes after 5 chugs of what I thought normal Iced tea, I saw faces distorting and swirls everywhere tripping HARD I knew i was obvously on somthing cause the mdma was dying down and this was extremly odd, I was staying calm trying not to freakout that me and my buddy had just been spiked LSD while we were still on mdma. It was scary as fuck, so about 1 hour into the acid I finnaly start saying somthing to this no name friend yelling at him "DID YOU DRUG ME" pushing him etc, He was scared backing away then just started laughing histracly. He never said it was lsd to us but we both knew we were on some hardcore high dose of a Hullcingenic. Ive done shrooms alot but nothing even close to LSD mind you this is my first time with acid. I calmed my self down and tryed to not go into a bad trip and said to myself "im high as a kite and I know im not comng down" saying calm down its OK to myself over and over. Yes I was straight fucked. So this guy starts to fuck with us while laughing like saying what do you see ? And just random shit that was sketchy and obvs he spiked me and my friend who was as clueless and high as me. When I calmed down I managed to speak a couple words that wornt nonsense lsd jibberish, I said "whats the point to even spike it costs to much" I remember saying those words to him he kind of just shrugged off are questions and we knew it was him. He ended up leaving thank god, so it was just me and my tripping friend on ALOT of LSD. From 2 caps of M to alot of LSD. They affects were actually super cool, I just went into this mind set while high that its fine i was spiked. I enjoyed the high alot, faces were fucked colors were soft and dripping and everything felt like a dream, I went into these states about every 10 minutes were I wouldnt know were I was or who I was with for about 30 seconds it was super odd. I rode the rest of the night out just, I barely got any sleep of course and I cant stop over thinking Why?
i knew this guy was little off and sketchy but I guess thats what I get a lesson well learned. Dont drink iced tea from sketchy mother fuckers. I must of had alot of LSD cause it was intense, any feedback or ideas would be cool, I am new to this website and created a account to tell you guys about my experience yesterday. Thanks

Thanks for the info, Yea well like I said I had some M too so that might have tweaked the acid trip a bit. (200mg of Mdma)

He didn't give you LSD. You took a powerful drug with psychedelic qualities and added weed to it. The results aren't terribly surprising. Weed can bring back the effects of other drugs on the comedown and can have psychedelic effects on its own.

Are you sure what you had was MDMA and not MDA? A lot of street dealers are thick as shit and don't even know that there are different MDxx drugs out there... I have been spiked with "MDMA" before that was quite obviously MDA (I got spiked by a dealer who had never heard of MDA... he thought it was "MDMA laced with acid"). This kind of shit happens all the time.

MDA is VERY psychedelic and considerably more stimulating than MDMA IME.

Hey man, ya I do mdma alot I am good friends with my dealer the guys nice and reliable, it wasn't MDA he only has MDMA, I remember doing MDA onetime though in 2014 so I know what your talking about. I knew what was in my M. I have 3 more caps from that same batch tryed one and its fine, Im most certain I candyflipped.
it just caught me off guard considering I barely ever see acid in my town.

But I smoke weed all the time while rolling absolutely NOTHING compared, this was fucking crazy.
I literally had to do drug troubleshooting in my head while tripping to kind of get a idea what I was on at the time, I clued it mostly together when I was sober with my friend though.

You took two drugs with psychedelic properties. It's not logical to assume that a third drug was introduced (for free, against your will). The same drug can have very different effects at different times. Unless you tested what you took, you don't know what it is. It could be MDMA, or maybe not. It could be MDMA but with other substances also present. You don't know the actual dose. Weed can be very unpredictable with psychs. There's a lot of factors that can explain your experience without resorting to unlikely stories about being secretly dosed.

I feel like you might not have been drugged, and the guy was laughing because he thought you were just so fucked up. Can you imagine someone who is obviously on drugs pushing you acting like you drugged them, I'd probably laugh too. Haha, getting drugged with LSD just sounds so unlikely.

I've been dosed before.....party I'm my neck of the woods in the 90's and you kept close watch of your drink, and never drank others unless you were daring or wanted to get FUBAR

Of course that was also when you could hit a phish show and buy a 10 pack for $400.....fast foward and now that's 1 sheet

Hey man, ya I do mdma alot I am good friends with my dealer the guys nice and reliable, it wasn't MDA he only has MDMA

Does he test it? Do you? If the answer to either of these is no, you have no idea what you're taking. Start testing your drugs NOW. Is it really worth your life, man?

I have 3 more caps from that same batch tryed one and its fine, Im most certain I candyflipped.

Set and setting. Mixing two drugs with psychedelic properties isn't going to turn out the same every time. It's extremely unlikely you were dosed. Extremely unlikely.

Of course that was also when you could hit a phish show and buy a 10 pack for $400.....fast foward and now that's 1 sheet

How many hits are in a "sheet"?

do you suppose it could have been a liquid lsd or something similar to that? i had a pretty similar experience about two years ago, i was at a festival and while rolling took a sip of someones drink because i was dying of thirst. i know, very stupid of me. well before i knew it, i was hallucinating and terrified. i thought i was walking on top of a car and kept seeing people running passed me although nothing was there. i took less than anyone in my group and i think we came to the conclusion that i had taken some lsd.

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No. Experienced trippers have seen this before with no secret drugging involved. Sometimes you just trip crazy balls. Especially when mixing substances. Especially when you don't know the dose, purity, or ID of the substance for sure. I don't have a huge amount of experience but I've been taken by surprise even when I knew exactly what I was taking and I was in my own home.

Thanks for the Information everyone. YES its rare but this guy is that kind of person, Its somthing he would do, sick type of humor, I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy to have a bad trip on acid. Has anyone who has experience with lsd know the feeling of complete memory loss for a couple minutes? Its very odd only happens when I did that so called acid. Or whatever the fuck I was on, fucking scary not knowing what made me trip balls. The Mdma was dying down when it happened also if that matters.

By the sounds of your story I think you got dosed....I don't know why everyone is so adhemently denying that is a possibility

I just wrote a trip report on being hit with MDA unexpectedly...

Check it out, its called
"Surprise, its MDA!"

You would be surprised how trippy that stuff can get.
I've never experienced time loss on LSD, but have definitely had it with MDxx and weed.
Don't underestimate the power of some buds while rolling.

Last edited:
1.You said you got mdma from a trusted dealer that's not a real thing
2. You said you were coming down 1 HR 40 min into the experience. Not mdma
3. You didn't get dosed you don't even know what you took. (TEST YOUR SHIT)
I call BS you said he was new in town but you know he thinks it's funny dosing people yeah OK.

Last edited: