• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ Pm(m)a warning thread -- now: red Chupa Chups & possibly 'Teddy Bears'

I've seen them reports but I'm just wondering was it reported that they were the pills the girl had taken? I haven't heard of them about Dublin much at all

I've seen them reports but I'm just wondering was it reported that they were the pills the girl had taken? I haven't heard of them about Dublin much at all

atm it's just speculation what the girl took, 1 paper reporting 3 pills. another paper chupachups, and another paper yellow grenades and blue ghost.

so sad that she was buried on her 19th birthday, i feel so sorry for her poor mother and her family and friends.

It's terrible! You never know it might not have been bunk pills it could have been an underlying health issue? I seen some of the crowd at that gig on Friday night and it was a very young crowd with a lot of young people in a bad state, maybe it could have been a matter of over indulgence.

Safetest4 have changed their kit line up.
They have also added Robatest tables and indicate that Robatest (robadope) will be available very soon
I purchased one of the Safetest4 5 reagent kits and I was very impressed. They also added Ehrlich (very recently) when I looked last night.

Ciao

The pink star PMMA pills of a few months ago have re-appeared in the Netherlands. An alert was issued the 2nd of June since two of them have been handed in for testing recently. Alert and picture below. If anyone wants a translation of the news item just ask
Alert
Vf96iMP.jpg

I think at that dose it'd be nearly all who swallowed that horrid little cunt of thing..

That is very evil indeed. Bluebell didnt you say the green version was nice MDMA too? Same gang selling good pills and these? If so that is very off putting. I think now for me to take pills or crystal I will be sending one to wedinos first.

That is very evil indeed. Bluebell didnt you say the green version was nice MDMA too? Same gang selling good pills and these? If so that is very off putting. I think now for me to take pills or crystal I will be sending one to wedinos first.
You mean green stars? In response to the red stars I linked to a while back? Yeah those green ones were amazing, but they looked completely different from the red ones in the picture above, the star was imprinted (inpressed?), not outpressed like those red ones

This link states there are pills circulating in Scotland that do not contain MDMA causing seizures and hospitalisations. There is no analysis of the actual contents of the pills as of yet. The pills are described as blue, oval-shaped, and bearing the stamp of a car badge such as Mitsubishi and Mercedes.

Not a huge MD fan really, but these days, unless I know VERY well what a given batch of beans is like, from multiple users all taking solely from that selfsame source, then its either do it oneself or go without, as far as I'm concerned. If I cannot personally observe it from birth to the moment it goes down the hatch or up the hooter, then its just not getting taken, end of.

PMA and PMMA are the reason. I realize that anethole and estragole are more readily available in the forms of their respective essential oils than safrole (who goes to the effort to control the availability of utter garbage after all? no point telling people they cannot have what nobody bloody wants to begin with)

But its fuck all excuse, not when there are a host of natural phenylpropenoid-laden essential oils that can be turned into better things than PMA/PMMA.

About the only justification for their existence, is as a set of L-plates to wear, so to speak, for someone intent on mastering turning such compounds into their respective phen/phet derivatives, for those who wish to learn how to perform the chemistry involved, yet who baulk at the thought of consigning valuable precursor materials to the potential dustbin if they fail first time, and in terms of yield fine tuning the conditions. Make it, characterise, workup practice, then down the shitter afterwards without having to put it into some poor unsuspecting fucker buying a few pills for their weekend.

WARNING!!!!

Red Chupa Chups rumoured to have been copied, with PMA in them. But consider this a warning for all colours not just the red ones. Please be careful everyone. Fuck this is going to kill people again if it's true. Another well-known pill... Stay clear from them just to be safe except for when you have tested them with a full testkit, and even then...

Link to article

*edit*
Thank you mods for changing the thread title :)

*edit 2*
Link to the original article

Last edited:
WARNING!!!!

Red Chupa Chups rumoured to have been copied, with PMA in them. But consider this a warning for all colours not just the red ones. Please be careful everyone. Fuck this is going to kill people again if it's true. Another well-known pill... Stay clear from them just to be safe except for when you have tested them with a full testkit, and even then...

Link to article

*edit*
Thank you mods for changing the thread title :)

*edit 2*
Link to the original article

I dont understand 1 thing. Why PMA/PMMA is appears on the market again and again.

There are so many different ways to synthesize cheap MDMA with plenty of precursors.

I always thought that PMA was appered in market when UK government was fight against precursors and was capchured the huge amont of main MDMA precursor Sasafrol, back in the begining of millenium .
But now? Why? Are british inteligence is fighting about precursors again? Confused..Fck this Cameron..First Psychoactive substance ban, now PMA again..Holly shit. I am blessed not to be in UK now xD

Ugh. Tabloids are gonna have a field day with kids hospitalised after taking teddy bear-shaped pills. The linky does give a hint that it could be PM(M)A...

The detective said three other young people had needed hospital treatment in recent months after taking a variation of ecstasy.

... although it doesn't say whether they are linking the previous incidents to this one. It's a real shame the desire to get across the "Just Say No!" message is more important than providing clear and accurate information that could actually have some hope of preventing further incidents from whatever batch(es) are the problem.

Impossible to guess from the scant details but with kids that young even MDMA itself could result in serious problems - especially with the megadosed pills. Whatever the case, I hope they have a speedy and complete recovery.