• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What can you take so much of that even other users are surprised at your tolerance?

MDMA, up there with LearntYoung (mostly over the course of a night) and amphetamines. However, I can't seem to build any tolerance to weed, even if I smoke multiple days in a row I still seem to get really high off one .5 spliff.

About a year ago i was taking between 200-300 mg of morphine a day. I would show up to refill and my connect would be slurring words after 20 mg. And im here like wow 100 mgs in and days only half through haha. Honestly it was the best high I have ever experienced. Literally made me a better person all around to the point where my non using mother of my child was actually supportive of the use...........and then i tried to quit. =( Haha found out really quick that I had to stop permanently.

If only we could use what makes us who we feal we really want to be without the negatives that come with it.

Heroin, almost to the point of it being ridiculous when I've been on a long run.

Benzodiazepines and thienodiazepines (e.g. etizolam), especially the more subtle, long-acting BZD's like diazepam and clonazepam. It started with a script of clonazepam when I was 17, which I abused when I felt like doing so. Seems like I end up facing more consequences when I take it too far with the alprazolam, as opposed to say Valium. I can eat a rather ridiculous amount of etizolams too. I can fly through a blister pack of Etilaam 1mg's.

Alcohol, considering alcoholism runs in the family I'm not surprised.

I impressed myself a few years ago when I took 18mg of clonazepam along with a few beers. I was mostly coherent until I passed out mid conversation with my date lmao. To this day anything less than 2mg feels like nothing to me.

Those of us who did the whole dr shopping thing at the height of it in FL had opiate tolerance so high that no one who wasn't there even believes it. Because the idea of having, and the implications of, those kind of scripts just isn't thought through. Lots of people had 5+ doctors, all writing per-month 150x80s and 210-300x30s. Ceiling tolerance was reached and ridiculous quantities were used to try to break through it and actually get high or relieve pain. I shot 2400mg of oxy in 12 hours, and all it did was make my dick not work with a girl I was trying to fuck, no nod. 160mg barely staved off sickness for a few hours, and the daily average was around 1600mg. A friend's back went out and he shot over 4800mg oxy over 8 hours; when that didn't work, he went to the hospital with his scripts to prove his tolerance and pain level, a shot of 80mg hydromorphone and he was still screaming in pain in the ER.
It's may sound like fun having access like that but it's fucking not.

Those of us who did the whole dr shopping thing at the height of it in FL had opiate tolerance so high that no one who wasn't there even believes it. Because the idea of having, and the implications of, those kind of scripts just isn't thought through. Lots of people had 5+ doctors, all writing per-month 150x80s and 210-300x30s. Ceiling tolerance was reached and ridiculous quantities were used to try to break through it and actually get high or relieve pain. I shot 2400mg of oxy in 12 hours, and all it did was make my dick not work with a girl I was trying to fuck, no nod. 160mg barely staved off sickness for a few hours, and the daily average was around 1600mg. A friend's back went out and he shot over 4800mg oxy over 8 hours; when that didn't work, he went to the hospital with his scripts to prove his tolerance and pain level, a shot of 80mg hydromorphone and he was still screaming in pain in the ER.
It's may sound like fun having access like that but it's fucking not.

Fentanyl powder raped my tolerance until 10mg/day IV... a gram a day of M equivalent.

Alcohol. No one could believe the amount that I could drink in one day. I'm 5'0" about 114lbs and could easily drink a 1.75L in a day and start on a 2nd.

I could eat a 30-day supply of Norco 10mg in about 24 hours (no sleeping). Took 5 at a time (50mg) every few hours.