• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What can you take so much of that even other users are surprised at your tolerance?

ChaosControl

Greenlighter
What do you use in such high dosages (or so often) that it makes others say, "I don't know how you take so much of that stuff."

Just curious about others' tolerance to certain substances (Perhaps, their DOC?).

Unfortunately, I don't have a fun answer. :/ Opiates are preferable, but even then, the max daily limit I've set for myself is around 70mg hydrocodone or 60mg oxycodone. (I know those numbers aren't sensible when you factor in the appropriate conversions, but I suppose the APAP that's combined with the hydro is what deters me from taking much more than that daily.) That's not to say I've never surpassed that limit (I certainly have), but it isn't frequent enough to warrant awe or incredulity from other opiate users.

120mg of amphetamines in a single day is not something I much want to revisit (I have only a few times). Haha Although 60mg daily is entirely manageable, but once again, nothing that would elicit surprise from more seasoned users.

None of these "daily limits" are in a single dose either. Throughout the day.

What substance has left your tolerance much higher than it does you?

Last edited:
I have been taking between 30-40mg daily Of Amphet.Salts for 5 months now.
My friends are like 'Dude on 40mg of that stuff I could study for a whole day or stay on the treadmill all day" They also say things like "Man, If I had a prescription for that stuff, I would be a Scientist" It's weird because I can handle 60mg daily, no problem. But as soon as I take more than that, it's not fun. I don't get paranoid or anything, but I just don't like it.

Anyway, about two years ago, I would smoke half a gram of coke in an hour, or less. A .2 would last me be smoked within 15 minutes sometimes. I have no idea how my heart did not explode.

Well there are some people who can take grams of pharmaceutical opiates, benzos or amphetamines daily so don't be surprised

I've never impressed anyone with a tolerance, back in the day I'd munch a couple milligrams of the stronger benzos and take close to 100mg oxy BUT if I did that today I'd just pass the fuck out.

On a different note I've always been able to handle my shit on LSD no matter what the dose, 100ug or 1000.

LSD. I'll take it in the milligrams and never had a ride I didn't enjoy.

I'm also not sensitive to opioids in particular so with zero tolerance I'll shoot up 40mg of morphine or eat a whole 80mg OC crushed into powder.

Ignot, Seems like you arr/were pretty tolerant to stimulants! I'm the same way on Addy.i agree with you that after 60mg it's no fun. It seems the mental stimulation/euphoria dissolves much quicker in higher doses, while the brain fog, paranoia, and physical negatives persist much longer.

Interesting reading your tolerances, guys! Never tired LSD before. Not convinced I want to. Haha

I have been taking between 30-40mg daily Of Amphet.Salts for 5 months now.
My friends are like 'Dude on 40mg of that stuff I could study for a whole day or stay on the treadmill all day" They also say things like "Man, If I had a prescription for that stuff, I would be a Scientist" It's weird because I can handle 60mg daily, no problem. But as soon as I take more than that, it's not fun. I don't get paranoid or anything, but I just don't like it.

Anyway, about two years ago, I would smoke half a gram of coke in an hour, or less. A .2 would last me be smoked within 15 minutes sometimes. I have no idea how my heart did not explode.
i see your 60 and i up you
my record for reg. phet is somewhere around 250mg, but thats in a single dose, not cumulative. cumulative (daily, if i'm going the fuck in) runs around 4-500mg. last time i took amphetamine, (a week ago? 6 days iirc) i took 170 and didn't get good enough.
i'm not gonna get into street speed amounts
bangin quarter g shots though if i do
gimme my crown
king of speed.
thats all dex though, i dont fucks with adderall. adderall is shit.

Last edited:
I used to be able to take way too much MDMA, amphetamine and Etizolam. All those tolerances have dropped to acceptable levels.

the most amps I've ingested at one time was
1 70mg vyvansse along with 2 15mg ir ampthetamine salts and this was repeated once every 2 hours..... needless to say i was spun out

I used to be able to take way too much MDMA, amphetamine and Etizolam. All those tolerances have dropped to acceptable levels.

Out of genuine curiosity, what do you consider "way too much" of these substances?
I can't handle any MDMA. Two-week-long "hangovers" unfortunately.

MDMA,
Opiates,
Benzos,
Ketamine.
Acid.

things i have a really low tolerance to:

Alcohol,
Cocaine.
Amphetamines.

I rarely drink, and as for stims other than MDMA (which I took wayyyyy too much of in my teen years) My mind can't handle too much dopamine!! I blew a fuse....

~Verri

Out of genuine curiosity, what do you consider "way too much" of these substances?
I can't handle any MDMA. Two-week-long "hangovers" unfortunately.
Got to the point of using over a gram of MDMA (6x180mg lab tested pills,) using over a gram of amphetamine (sulphate, not meth.hcl) wasn't an exception either.
The etizolam binging came way later in my life, and had no value. I binged up to 16mg, but didn't remember a thing and ruined all my mandatory stuff.

Ketamine bangin gs on That binge shit.

Also learnt young fuck That! Over a g of quality mdma is serious over kill.... how often you drop?

Benzodiazepines - I used to take up to 20mg of Xanax in one handful while saying YOLO and everyone would be like NOOOOOOOO! Haha because they knew I was going to be a wreck 30 minutes later.

I can do as much meth as you can put in front of me, honestly. I know a lot of people for whom that's the case, though, so I don't think that's too special.

Same with LSD but honestly 10 hits of decent strength LSD feels about the same to me as 5 hits, so it's kind of a waste of drugs to take lots of hits IMO

I can just do large amounts of stimulants generally-speaking and not even have any sort of problem with the "comedown".

Well, caffeine, for one. I love coffee, mostly for the taste but also for the buzz, and I regularly down nine espressos in a morning without feeling more than a slight energy and mood boost. My friends are awed, and concerned.

I'm also quite benzo-tolerant, though this is probably because I've been prescribed Klonopin for two years now, currently at 1mg/day. That's not a whole lot, but if I take more than my daily dose in an attempt to get fucked up, I just get mellow--no somnolence, no blackouts. I've taken 7mg without batting an eye. (On a probably-related note, considering the similar action on GABA receptors, alcohol has few positive effects on me: I'm a thin female who once could get knocked on her ass after three drinks, but I can down six or seven shots, plus beers, and feel only slightly intoxicated--and not in a fun way either; I think my head meds (lamotrigine, fluoxetine, and quetiapine) may play a role in the dampening of positive-drunk feelings).

Back in the day, I could take prodigious amounts of IV meth and feel "fine" (save for the not-sleeping-for-days bit), but I've been clean from it for almost 3 months. :)

Good one kiwi

Sighkosis I thought I was very caffeine tolerant handling over half a gram on some nights no issue, 9 espressos is surely over a gram? Wow

Good one kiwi

Sighkosis I thought I was very caffeine tolerant handling over half a gram on some nights no issue, 9 espressos is surely over a gram? Wow
i dont drink caffeine really and i can kill a half gram mane
thats liek
2 amps.
the drank.

LSDMDMA&12977123 said:
i dont drink caffeine really and i can kill a half gram mane
thats liek
2 amps.
the drank.

Yeah but if your used to gettin spun is caffiene that effective.