• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Another Hash Thread Complete with moaning ;)

Doesn't surprise me that it is Glasgow where its reared its head again. Was smoked in Glasgow for 30 year. Some older folk don't know better, and there are just used to it.

I have got to say though some of the pollen I have seen going at 30 a Q is a blant rip off, it isn't twice as good as some soap. I only buy decent standard polle, or green.

Smoking some fucking amazing menali at the moment. Am proper tripping off it. Never smoked anything like it.

Back on the gold seal and got a henry of something nice green as well. Gold seal getting absurdly expensive though.

I might try the culero tonight. Also picked up a bit of KTM hash and some bubba kush so been spoiled for choice lately. :)

Was just about to start an EADD hash thread but found this instead. Some very nice looking hash posted in here. I don't really like weed these days but I think I'll always have a thing for hash. Something about the smell the taste and the nostalgia. Plus it just looks fucking cool.

So anybody getting any decent hash right now? If so what kinds/prices/etc are going around these days? What are peoples preferences. Reminiscences?

I had some quality pakistani hash last summer. So fine and crumbly, with a nice relaxing high. My mate from bristol says theres some nice moroccan indica going round his way. Meanwhile in Newcastle, some friends bought some shitty pollum soapbar the other week. Some things never change. Decent hash has never been a big thing in Newcastle.

Got some zero grade Moroccon the other day, a quarter cost me £50 and it was a lovely mellow smoke.

It looked good, like how Hash should look really. Reminded me of a chocolate bar.

lots of top quality hash a float around the UK again - ideal for squishing

Its been many years since large scale hash importations have happened in Australia. Every summer for many years we would be flooded with compressed thai and Pak/Afghani hash. They would bring in 20 tonnes at a time and multiple crews were involved. Some crews well one in particular quit while they were ahead having done it for over a decade and wisely pulled up stumps. Others continued and gradually got busted. I think the last big bust was a guy called Ian Saxon a rock promoter whose real income was from resin. We used to get various grades of gold stamp. Romeo and Juliet, ak47 and Rolls Royse. All wrapped in red celephane. The best however was a batch of afghani imported by a couple of old school hippies. It was in wax paper and from Afghanistan. We called it EK. Elephant killer. This stuff pretty much did not leave the north coast as it was just too fucking good.
These days we get small amounts of charis smuggled in by various methods, usually only 500gms or so. 4 years ago i had the pleasure of smoking the finest manali creme a couple of friends of mine from overseas got in. I helped offload a pile of it and the rest we smoked, i guess in payment for free rent. They had travelled to Manali to get it, of their parents ad lived there for 40 years. It was absolutley devine charas. Other than that bubblehash (ice hash) filled the void and the hydro stopped any reason to import grass into Australia as we had a stable year round supply. Glad i got to experience the imports of the late eighties and early 90's not to mention my friends Manali creme

This is some old skool red seal, came wrapped in red, and it's a lovely stone, what's all about you's lads what you've been havin recently