• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Another Hash Thread Complete with moaning ;)

THECATINTHEHAT

Bluelighter
Seeing as the last one was pointlessly merged (as I mentioned at the time) with henry1/8 thread which is now backin the archive where people can't reply. So, back to it, a thread with....omg, actual drug discussion rather than boasting about how fuckied you are or posting in a thrread the entire contents of which is,by title, gibberish.

Anyway...afghani gold seal £85 1/2oz. Lovely smoke, burns clean as anything, but doesn't bubble when a lighter is put no it. Despite this it is strong with a lovely taste, creamy old school 'paki black' (don'thate on me it was just a common slang name) taste with a nice hint of spiceiness.

Sorry about the shit picture, can't get ny good one to charge so you can't get any idea of quality.

16910589761_aff8fc41b7_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice to see what is available to people and where abouts you are and how much you pay (nothing over 1oz iirc which is a very reasonable request that the authorities insist on). I bought this in the sw but I know it's from Liecestershire/Northamptiopnshire/Nottinghamhire area.

Seeing as the last one was pointlessly merged (as I mentioned at the time) with henry1/8 thread which is now backin the archive where people can't reply. So, back to it, a thread with....omg, actual drug discussion rather than boasting about how fuckied you are or posting in a thrread the entire contents of which is,by title, gibberish.

Anyway...afghani gold seal £85 1/2oz. Lovely smoke, burns clean as anything, but doesn't bubble when a lighter is put no it. Despite this it is strong with a lovely taste, creamy old school 'paki black' (don'thate on me it was just a common slang name) taste with a nice hint of spiceiness.

Sorry about the shit picture, can't get ny good one to charge so you can't get any idea of quality.

16910589761_aff8fc41b7_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice to see what is available to people and where abouts you are and how much you pay (nothing over 1oz iirc which is a very reasonable request that the authorities insist on). I bought this in the sw but I know it's from Liecestershire/Northamptiopnshire/Nottinghamhire area.

That looks nice... Not had any proper gold seal for far too long now. Always my favourite hash bitd...

I've not had hash since I was in Amsterdam, back in 2011. Would kill for some decent solid!

Where I'm from I can get nice morrocan/slate quality varies from good to really quite nice prices same as what others have posted on here (about time too)

Where I'm from I can get nice morrocan/slate quality varies from good to really quite nice prices same as what others have posted on here (about time too)

Same here. 100g bars with 'TDI' stamp. Some with 'GTI' stamp. Lovely hash. €120 for 25g. Will post a pic later.

Fucking merge again...you childish xxxxx. TO what end? So it can drop off the board and be locked again? Why fuck up threads about drug discussion in a section entitled european and african drug discussion whailst allowing vaRIOUS other inane bolocks threads like my word of the day one run over and over being infinitely repeated when they get too long . It's fucking idiocy and it's not what this site is about. Stop being bitter, grudge bearing wetbags and actually let threads about regional drug discussion run in the forum they are supposed to be in. Honestly...have a think about what is going on here and let's try and let information rule over personalities.

16930604682_01d70c74e0_b.jpg

16724575297_520e275249_b.jpg

16326548464_128e66e3f0_b.jpg

Same hash, better pics. £85 1/2oz

Fucking merge again...you childish xxxxx. TO what end? So it can drop off the board and be locked again? Why fuck up threads about drug discussion in a section entitled european and african drug discussion whailst allowing vaRIOUS other inane bolocks threads like my word of the day one run over and over being infinitely repeated when they get too long . It's fucking idiocy and it's not what this site is about. Stop being bitter, grudge bearing wetbags and actually let threads about regional drug discussion run in the forum they are supposed to be in. Honestly...have a think about what is going on here and let's try and let information rule over personalities.

The board has totally been taken over by the massaging of egos, social threads and what might laughingly be called 'personalities' rather than drug information. Yesterday I came to the board and counted 12 of the top 13 threads had nothing to do with drug use or information. As I write this, none of the top 6 threads currently do either. The forum has gone totally the way of the Lounge and BL would no longer be any the worse for losing both these forums.

Nice hash btw.

Nice Afghan!

Hey SHM! :)

Here is the Morrocan i was talking about...

28032015293.jpg

I'm useless with cameras/focus! 8(

Nice looking bit of slate there, bet if you let me shoot it with a 'proper' camera you would be able to see some real quality there. How much that costing? No prices over an oz to help keep the goblins' hair on I believe.

Nice looking bit of slate there, bet if you let me shoot it with a 'proper' camera you would be able to see some real quality there. How much that costing? No prices over an oz to help keep the goblins' hair on I believe.

€120 for 25g

Need to get meself a camera for macro shots. It does look lovely when you bust it open/spread.

Completely agree with the merging complaints here. Knitting threads and plumbing threads are OK, but a separate thread for hash? Nooooooo.....

€120 for 25g

Need to get meself a camera for macro shots. It does look lovely when you bust it open/spread.

That's cheap as fuck £100 an ounce.

Get yourself a good compact digi, thiss is a macro shot I took on a four year oldcamera:
6922086233_bc3c258387_b.jpg

This is what the mid-grade 250g ( abar, practically) slabs look like here. Higher quality tends to come in s less uniform fashion, smaller slabs, different binding methodsfor non-maroc, fatter slabs all sorts...

16964360726_52e6406d06_b.jpg

Hello mods, I was genuinely asking and looking for a response :?

I just don't get the problem with this being a thread of its own since that's what the op asked

Edit- fuck, I need to get a life and stop procrastinating. I feel like I've written letter to Anne Diamond on Points of View =D

ahh that gave me a much needed laugh, n for that, i thank you =D

Doubt you'll get an answer tbh,

On topic.. I think I'm gunna be avoiding this thread from here on out as I have decided to quit, so that's all smokeables I'm off now.. whats happening to me :D

Nah a dedicated hash thread with whats avail in your area would be a good idea, since hash is a rare thing these days, would be good to see what was about,

I just kinda want off all things for a while if I'm honest, partly to see if I can, partly saving my lungs and partly saving money! I don't think I have been over a week without weed since I was 13!

In a very similar situation to you BCF....I'm thinking of my poor lungs and hitting the e-cig instead

I'm off tobacco n nicotine completely, not bothering with an ecig, my mum has been smoke free for a month now after like near 40 yrs so if she can do it I can, she just said to herself its a choice of smoking or breathing.. makes sense tbh and cravings are temporary

Same as you and Bob, BCF. E cigs for a while.

Odd thing is I never smoke cannabis when on holiday abroad and I don't miss it at all.

Funny what a change of scene can do for your mind innit! iI feel the same when I'm outta my own zone if ya get me