• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Another Hash Thread Complete with moaning ;)

I won't touch synthetics with a bargepole after a brief dalliance with AM-2201. Nasty, nasty shit..
But in defence of soap bar, it wasn't always synonymous with shit hash - it was simply a description of the shape of the 9oz bars of hard pressed Morrocan that looked like bars of soap...

Yup this, standard Rocky was a staple, the really shite stuff was known as formula where we were. As for opiated hash, hmmm the stories have been doing the rounds for ages, but never came across any (I used to import straight from India so if it were about it would have been offered no doubt) plus hash and opium burn/vape at different temps, so not that good an idea to make a product with that mix.

Best explanation i've heard is that this all started when some temple balls were shipped to the US that were mouldy, the yanks mistook the white streaks of mold for opium and a legend was born, who knows though.

Yup this, standard Rocky was a staple, the really shite stuff was known as formula where we were. As for opiated hash, hmmm the stories have been doing the rounds for ages, but never came across any (I used to import straight from India so if it were about it would have been offered no doubt) plus hash and opium burn/vape at different temps, so not that good an idea to make a product with that mix.

Best explanation i've heard is that this all started when some temple balls were shipped to the US that were mouldy, the yanks mistook the white streaks of mold for opium and a legend was born, who knows though.

Uncanny :) See 5 or so posts above yours where I ask if anyone remembers 'formula'..

Proper Nepalese was quite a rarity round my way, but when it arrived, you fuckin knew about it :) I can quite see why it was thought to have opium in it. What really used to cane me at the time though, was hash oil. I remember being totally fuckin muntered for 8 hours once off one spliff...

pretty sure weed wont have any effect on you now anyway if you've been smoking cannabinoids, that crap jacks tolerance to insane levels

it doesn't really now but never did hash was what i loved weed just never did out unless tripping then it works wonders

bit bored with noids now today the stuff just giving me a head ache

its easy to clean up or so they say though i think the best back then was the green colored slate that was a rare but beautiful smoke could trip on it if you sucked on a 1/16 :)

Oooh I have fond memories of that.....twas a sublime drop :)

Uncanny :) See 5 or so posts above yours where I ask if anyone remembers 'formula'..

Proper Nepalese was quite a rarity round my way, but when it arrived, you fuckin knew about it :) I can quite see why it was thought to have opium in it. What really used to cane me at the time though, was hash oil. I remember being totally fuckin muntered for 8 hours once off one spliff...

The formula that done the rounds in the early 90's fucking dire stuff rock hard didn't taste right and did fuck all !!......in my youth I was pissed scored a lump sold it in 10's weighed to two Bensons (old school) sold it all at a party wasn't until early morning when I was sober enough I realised it was formula/gak luckily everyone at the house was so fucked up on e,s trips speed e.t.c no fucker noticed I felt bad (but I had a pocket full of notes and bought a few mdots and shared the love with the people who were up for it :) got it from my usual person too went and told him he was a cunt and I got an oz of "fluff puff" light coloured polm to normal people (stupid names lol)

snap remember walking home paranoid that i was going to get busted so i stuck it in my mouth got so far home and started tripping on it :)

Lol I nearly did the exact same as that but I put about a 5ers worth on top of a high wall walking home one night got it the next day but it was the other side of town i had to stomp 4 miles to get the fooker !!

not tried mixing smack with hash but opium and hash hotknives were awesome, apart from id end up 'dreaming' on the kitchen floor with the hob still going =D

Ha yeh! I've mentioned this many times before, but at the Stonehenge festival in 1984 there was a traveller's bus selling opium and black hotknives for 50p a go, or 3 for a quid. They had an awning attached with the entrance at one end and the exit at the other. There was a massive queue at the entrance, but all around the exit there was just a sea of bodies blissed/passed out on the grass :)

Hahaha!! Ahh you wouldn't get that these days! Woulda loved a go on that! 3£ would have you mashed!

I was there mate - either after or before pilton . there were also smack and hash hot knives....maybe saw you in the queue

I was there mate - either after or before pilton . there were also smack and hash hot knives....maybe saw you in the queue

Heh, yeh probably - I was the twat with long hair and a big grin.... Actually, that could mean anyone :)

Tell ya what lads. Soap bar is back on the streets of Glasgow. It is not stuff that was left over, its not been seen in near 2 years, maybe more but now its back. How much? I don't know, but I do know of one guy in the east end, and southside doing it. Far as I aware they only do deals, not bulk. But there getting it from someone doing the bulk. The soap is back at 15Q! 30Half, 60z, and when you consier you pay 30 a Q of pollen you see why people will buy it, its not for me but older heads, and skint kids, but a lot of kids do know better. People will buy it just like they used too.

I wonder if the heads I know who sold soap and started doing pollen but if soap comes back fully will they go back to soap, they're is more of a profit in soap so more than likely they will. Why even produce soap again if people are happily buying pollen

There will always be a market for soap I guess, but it's basically kids and povvos who can't afford real drugs and that's it. Doesn't surprise me to hear it's Glasgow where it's making a comeback! Probably someone adulterating decent hash UK side to boost profits.

Heh, yeh probably - I was the twat with long hair and a big grin.... Actually, that could mean anyone :)

including me - fuck that henge festy was good any thing you wanted within a minutes walk - i met up with a mate i use to go to school with who was with the Peace convoy literally bumped or fell in to him he also had access to all the nice n cheap goodies as he knew all the folk... I very nearly left with him in his old ambulance but the utter sqaulor was too much - great for a few days but not a life time : )

Seeing as the last one was pointlessly merged (as I mentioned at the time) with henry1/8 thread which is now backin the archive where people can't reply. So, back to it, a thread with....omg, actual drug discussion rather than boasting about how fuckied you are or posting in a thrread the entire contents of which is,by title, gibberish.

Anyway...afghani gold seal £85 1/2oz. Lovely smoke, burns clean as anything, but doesn't bubble when a lighter is put no it. Despite this it is strong with a lovely taste, creamy old school 'paki black' (don'thate on me it was just a common slang name) taste with a nice hint of spiceiness.

Sorry about the shit picture, can't get ny good one to charge so you can't get any idea of quality.

16910589761_aff8fc41b7_b.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice to see what is available to people and where abouts you are and how much you pay (nothing over 1oz iirc which is a very reasonable request that the authorities insist on). I bought this in the sw but I know it's from Liecestershire/Northamptiopnshire/Nottinghamhire area.

DROOL !!!!!!8o