• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Another Hash Thread Complete with moaning ;)

Getting another half of that gold seal sent to me tomorrow (it's not mail order I'm just away from my guy, so don't ask), but it's gone up in price. Talk of some carmello as well but he needs to shift the gold first and it will be even more expensive.

You're thinking of red and blonde Lebanese there FG, that was our staple diet in the early 80s - cut to fuck with henna, but still a decent smoke - interspersed with slate roccy, red/gold seal black, Nepalese temple ball, Zero Zero and Sputnik. Them were the fuckin daze.. (Where's the nostalgia thread?)

yeah my bad that's what i was thinking of i remember that the use to be a load of bollocks about how they were cut with smack and coke one having have one and the other the the other :)

yeah that could be one reason but i would take soap bar over have the half the crap the flog as good weed

Mate, I would love some soap bar now. Tbh, it wasn't really that bad - I would much rather pay £60 for an oz of soap than £240 for an oz of 'weed' , even If it does contain plastic bags.

The 'weed' dealers of today are just the smack dealers of tomorrow. All they can see are £ signs. They have no idea of quality or quantity - since when has 1.4g been an 'eighth'? Maybe I just live in the wrong area/era, but they are all twats IMO...

You're mad, fuck that. Plastic bags, barbs, henna and ground up stalks. Definitely smoked enough of that shit for a lifetime.

Getting another half of that gold seal sent to me tomorrow (it's not mail order I'm just away from my guy, so don't ask), but it's gone up in price. Talk of some carmello as well but he needs to shift the gold first and it will be even more expensive.

How much are you paying for the hash, if you don't mind me asking?

Last half was £85 this will be £95, but hopefully he's including postage in that. Apparently looking at £100+ for the carmello.

He say's that he's trying to buy in bigger bulk than he is at the moment to get a better price but can't because his man can't buy big enough bulk to bring the price down. Basically there's not enough around all up the chain so basic supply/demand and a lack of economies of scale is pushing prices up.

FUBAR...seen, but I still think you're mad. I'd rather have nothing than soap, it's only because people started to refuse buying it that it went away. Some of the slate about is garbage apparently, but I've not seen anything close to as poor quality as soap. Even the lowest quality I've had will turn stick rather than fluff if you put a flame to it.

Probably the nicest uk obtained stuff I've had recently is that proper battered looking lump, clear bubbling if you put a flame to it.

Mate, I would love some soap bar now. Tbh, it wasn't really that bad - I would much rather pay £60 for an oz of soap than £240 for an oz of 'weed' , even If it does contain plastic bags.

The 'weed' dealers of today are just the smack dealers of tomorrow. All they can see are £ signs. They have no idea of quality or quantity - since when has 1.4g been an 'eighth'? Maybe I just live in the wrong area/era, but they are all twats IMO...

that's why i buy legal hash now don't knock it till you tried it get one of the better ones cost a little but it does the job better than half the crap out there and your still smoking noids when you buy normal street hash check out this http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/754211-Cannabis-in-Ireland-adulterated-with-RC-synthetics!

yeah my bad that's what i was thinking of i remember that the use to be a load of bollocks about how they were cut with smack and coke one having have one and the other the the other :)

Yeh, there was always supposed to be 'opiated black' around back then. I'm sure it was just very good hash though as it was always the same price as the regular stuff. However, the opium and black hotknives bus at Stonehenge WAS the real deal. 50p a go or 3 for a quid... Fuckin hell....

Personally none of the hash I've smoked has felt anything like any of the synthetics I've smoked. Fuck synthetics, seen two people have seizures and start vomiting whilst unconscious after smoking them.

Yeh, there was always supposed to be 'opiated black' around back then. I'm sure it was just very good hash though as it was always the same price as the regular stuff. However, the opium and black hotknives bus at Stonehenge WAS the real deal. 50p a go or 3 for a quid... Fuckin hell....

Opiated black is actually actually a thing because in a lot of the areas where the two are produced together the hash is worth more weight for weight than the opium.

Last edited:
I won't touch synthetics with a bargepole after a brief dalliance with AM-2201. Nasty, nasty shit..
But in defence of soap bar, it wasn't always synonymous with shit hash - it was simply a description of the shape of the 9oz bars of hard pressed Morrocan that looked like bars of soap...

its easy to clean up or so they say though i think the best back then was the green colored slate that was a rare but beautiful smoke could trip on it if you sucked on a 1/16 :)

Opiated black is actually actually a thing because in a lot of the areas where the two are produced together the ash is worth more weight for weight than the hash.

So are you saying that the ash from smoked opium was mixed with the black hash of the day to bulk it up and increase efficacy? Sounds plausible actually...

Anyone remember 'formula black' which pre-dated soap bar? It was so fuckin hard you literally had to smash it to bits with a hammer to cut into deals. It also had a weird, crystalline consistency and was the first time I'd ever seen lumps of plastic in hash. Skinning up was a pain because it just would not soften up, so you'd end up with burning chunks failing out of the spliff that gave off a dense, acrid smoke that smelled and tasted very unpleasant.

sounds familiar but then that sounds just like soap back in 93 it was most likely that formula black stuff when i started out

you may enjoy this you may not https://youtu.be/YIBonwj9olM The Landscape-Scarring, Energy-Sucking, Wildlife-Killing Reality of Pot Farming

https://youtu.be/Ewv5xeI4uug Google Earth Reveals Devastation Caused by Marijuana Growers

https://youtu.be/5qgdc5WhtZw Marijuana Inc. Inside America's Pot Industry (Full)

Last edited:
First hash I've had in years and I'm not disappointed. Received a gram of KTM pollen and a gram of culero. The culero is supposed to be top end stuff and was double the price of the other. I've only tried the weaker hash so far but it was beautiful. Took me straight back to sitting in Abraxas, drinking Chocomel and eating cheese toasties.

All that's needed now is a local Febo!