• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Another Hash Thread Complete with moaning ;)

Funny what a change of scene can do for your mind innit! iI feel the same when I'm outta my own zone if ya get me

For sure BCF, holidays are all about not doing the norm.:D

Next holiday is at the end of July to visit the in-laws in America, not only are we going to a none legal state, but the beach house they've rented is in a dry county FFS:X

Not that I would try to score, US cops scare the shite out of me.

ahhh man.. that sucks!! but like ya said, the change of scene will keep you absorbed.. although a holiday without even a beer would do my nut in.. haha why not order some of that palcohol stuff xD

ahhh man.. that sucks!! but like ya said, the change of scene will keep you absorbed.. although a holiday without even a beer would do my nut in.. haha why not order some of that palcohol stuff xD

Plenty of liquor stores just over the state lines, so I'll be stocking up, long island iced tea in a thermos on the beach will do me!

ahh that does sound rather good! lucky fucker! =D in the height of summer too!

Not that lucky, term time flights, fucking spiders we all could have had 3 weeks in Thailand just for the price of the flights to the US.

Still the Burger munchers are the only family our kids have left, so its important really.

ahh fair nuff dude, yea when you put it like that.. but still.. at the end of the day.. family are the only people that truly give a shit about you

ahh fair nuff dude, yea when you put it like that.. but still.. at the end of the day.. family are the only people that truly give a shit about you

Not me, all my blood relatives (apart from the bin lids obvs) are brown bread, it was scary at the time, but now I find it liberating.

Ahh ok man, yea I get ya, can imagine not having to worry bout family (other than the kids obv), must be liberating xD

Thankyou:)

Shame about the previous one that documented about 10 different types that was merged as well.

Unfiltered cannabutter made from about a g of that afghan and 100g butter:
16802986900_1c6703b1ea_o.jpg

16990598021_31a65909aa_o.jpg

16965542836_7b8f7d0f07_o.jpg

Sorry to break it to you mate....but youare=D

Anyway, let's be positive.

Very simplest way....

Grind it up in to powder, shake it up with some isopropylalcohol in a container for a couple of minutes, or even just a minute if you're using bud, use a coffee filter to filter off the solids from the IPA, you can give a quick re-rinse on the solids with a little touch of IPA if you want and filter in to the same container, evaporate the IPA (appropriate safety precautions), you now have hash oil.

14102371037_9a3af34187_z.jpg

When it's been sitting out uncovered for a couple of days:

14364241044_e8ca0b03f2_z.jpg

Decent quality hash is definitely making a comeback in the UK, haven't seen a piece of soapbar in years and years now. There's lots of flatpress/slate/polm/maroc/whatever you want to call it ranging from ok but not great to really quite nice around here at £20-£25 an eighth, it's generally pretty nice and I usually have some around to smoke as well as buds. Generally anything that has any quality to it will go sticky if you put a flame to it so I either put it through a grinder if it's quite hard and brittle or just pick pieces off if it's softer and stickier, some are really lightly pressed and can almost be crushed to a kif like substance between the fingers really easily. Here's a selection of photos of some stuff that I have bought in the Bristol area in the last year or so.

The first one is what I'm smoking atm, battered looking piece but it's actually of a very nice quality.
16409123037_1328367e90_z.jpg

16519545285_a69f60c32d_z.jpg

16493115986_da4ed2e267_z.jpg

16189571310_784dc876d7_z.jpg

15768219509_5fd59147f6_z.jpg

15753130166_d7e5b90044_z.jpg

15190926502_73319574da_z.jpg

13951265158_1eba0b9752_z.jpg

Cat im very envious of you for that beaut looking hash u get. lucky bastard. I can only get bud atm. and have for a long time. A bit of hash popped up a year or so ago. Then dissapeared rather quickly. And wasnt all tahtt either TBH

christ i miss hash but all ive had over the last few years has been microwaved to fuck and basically got better results from the fake hash vendors sell

and nothing like what you get with noids normally thee fake stuff sometimes has put the real stuff to shame

Woohoo, hash thread returns!

Insanely jealous of your stuff, Cat. It's bad enough when I've at least got weed in, but when I'm all out it makes me want to rage with envy!

I'm quite lucky in that I have a guy who always has slate of varying quality and occasionally squidge. Comes from a certain midlands town afaik.

Also, the really hot shit is from dam, very easy to post back letters with a henry or so in each. Apparently letters don't even get checked, only packages.

Oh, also I am rage at the moment because I left 2g of that afghan in my mum's house before going on holiday and now cannot find it for shit and have no smoke:X