• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Just received Acetylfentanyl in the mail

kurups

Bluelighter
Weighed out on my digital scale 10 mg and smoked it (it tasted like melted plastic tbh) and i feel almost nothing 3-5 min later.

What is the correct dosage? Should i not be smoking it? Should i just swallow? Ive heard 10mg is a good starting dose... i just want to be safe.

thanks

edit: 15 min later still feel almost nothing (just a slight something, like a slight light headedness but not an opiate euphoria) - also i have 120mg hydrocodone tolerance if that helps you guys out. thanks

Last edited:
alright i figured it out. it took about 60mg of smoked AF over about 6 different smoked lines at 10mg each totalling about 5 minutes of smoking.

definitely feel it.

tastes like a mixture of plastic and 9v battery lol

it also almost feels like a speedball..... this is strange as heck its verry stimulant like with the opiate euphoria

10mg is quite a big dose. How are you smoking it...? I have a high opiate tolerance... just got into fentanyl analogues (A-F/B-F) and they are very strong. When I first tried, it broke-through my buprenorphine 4mg maintenance 12 hours later...

I smoke like 1-2mg on foil of B-F to get a good high.It is very strong when smoked... be careful. Did you get the A-F from a reputable source? Be safe

It's sad, I'm a H addict and have to turn to fent analogues cause I get drug tested every week now, like 2-4 times a week. They check very thorouhgly sent to labs with metabolite showings... and these don't show up for me. I am worried what the withdrawals will be like. I've been dosing like 5-10x daily for the past month...

10mg is quite a big dose. How are you smoking it...? I have a high opiate tolerance... just got into fentanyl analogues (A-F/B-F) and they are very strong. When I first tried, it broke-through my buprenorphine 4mg maintenance 12 hours later...

I smoke like 1-2mg on foil of B-F to get a good high.It is very strong when smoked... be careful. Did you get the A-F from a reputable source? Be safe

It's sad, I'm a H addict and have to turn to fent analogues cause I get drug tested every week now, like 2-4 times a week. They check very thorouhgly sent to labs with metabolite showings... and these don't show up for me. I am worried what the withdrawals will be like. I've been dosing like 5-10x daily for the past month...

i've heard BF is a good bit more potent than AF - also i ended up taking it intranasally which worked much better

and i also ordered etizolam in case i do indeed eventually have w/d's - i think it will help a good bit. is price discussion against the rules?

also the comedown is pretty dysphoric

if you got it from a monkey in a tie, his stuff is super weak, took me close to 32 mg IV to feel a rush, and Im stable on 40mg of methadone-

buyer beware

If you don't have analytical equipment that is suitable for telling what you have and whether or not it has been cut, bin it, you're playing with fire.

Regarding the strength of the bf from the monkey in a suit- what is it cut with?

Also does bf degrade in a water solution?