Dissertation: Is it free choice or is it peer pressure?

johnson10

Greenlighter
[h=1]Is it free choice or is it peer pressure?[/h]
Hi, I am writing a dissertation in to the study of club culture and recreational drug use. However, this study looks into what influences people to use such controlled substances. Is it free choice or is it an influence of friends? All questionnaires are submitted anonymously, so don't be shy to speak out loud.
Click here to questionnaire
If the link doesn't work copy n paste the link below
http://goo.gl/forms/3q3DMCI4oW
Thanks in advance

Hi johnson, welcome to bluelight. I have moved your post to its own thread and then moved it to the 'drug studies' subforum. You will find a more appropriate audience there as that subforum is meant to bring researchers and forum members together. I'll get you started by filling in the questionnaire

MED >> Drug Studies

*edit*
Done. I would personally try to ask the questions in the last section in a different way. There is something confusing about that part, you pose each pair of questions as if they're exact opposites (it's not possible to select the same answer for both questions) but they aren't always exact opposites. I would just combine each pair of questions into one question and expand the possible answers from "strongly disagree" to "strongly agree", doing that would avoid getting inaccurate data I think. Also MDMA is the same as ecstasy, there is no difference, so if you've tried one of the two, you've tried the other.

Last edited:
Is it free choice or is it peer pressure?

Hi, I am writing a dissertation in to the study of club culture and recreational drug use. However, this study looks into what influences people to use such controlled substances. Is it free choice or is it an influence of friends? All questionnaires are submitted anonymously, so don't be shy to speak out loud.
Click here to questionnaire
If the link doesn't work copy n paste the link below
http://goo.gl/forms/3q3DMCI4oW
Thanks in advance

Sorry, but that has to be the very worst survey I've ever seen! You will learn absolutely nothing from it - the choices on the second part are a joke! Or is this some incredibly subtle psychology experiment maybe?