• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How deep in am I (Xanax)

darts

Greenlighter
1st post- hopefully not stupid

scripts(daily amnt mg)- valium 20 mg, methadone 20mg, Norco (hyrdo) 30 mg, lyrica 450 mg, ambien 10mg
Before I start i have some ambien saved up, valium (around 60 mg), hydro (around 50)
Diagnosis: GAD, Social Anxiety Disorder, PTSD (fairly bad)

So I was paid by someone who owed me alot of money in 500 xanax bars

Its been about 3 and a half weeks. I skipped a couple days the first week but after that, when I take a bar or two at night I would not experience night terrors and I loved the feeling. As of last night, it took nearly 3 bars (6mg) to get the same effect as the first bar I took. A few days during the week I would take a QB in the morning but still take a bar at night. I know I am physiologically addcted. I have "lost" around 250 of them so I have 160-200 left. With the valium 20 mg daily and the saved up.

Is my body physically addicted yet? Ive heard some people say a month.

My goal is to have some fun tonight then start a taper tomorrow (Hopefully a quick taper as it has only been 3- 3.5 weeks)

So here are a minor list of question I would love answered

1. Will my other prescriptions- Ambien, methadone, norco, and especially the valium and lyrica help with a quick withdraw (I withdrew from oxy using 120 mg a day cold turkey).

2. How long should a quick taper last and how long until I can start taking them again without having a huge tolerance. I have read stories where people get up to 20 and 30 mg and im not trying to do that.

3. Any suggestions on a taper for my situation.

4. If I stopped now. how bad would the withdraw be?

What worries me the most is still having so many and physiologically no being able to give in if I hit a little bad withdraw. I feel as if the other drugs should help that. I have a drug test on the 16th that I cant have any xanax in. If you were me, how would you handle the situation? How fast does xanax leave the body.

Last edited:
The withdrawals alone are going to be bad......Taper 1 mg every other day for a week than go to point five every other day for a week and repeat process to one point five...I have GAD and PTSD. So all in all being on methadone is bad and take prazosin for the dreams it's not addictive and does work.