• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dilaudid dose

beables

Greenlighter
I'm shooting 14mg at once and it doesn't do much anymore how much more can I safely use

Hi and welcome to Bluelight.

I moved your post to a new thread.

I would imagine that if you are getting a tolerance you could raise your dose to adjust it for tolerance indefinitely.

Someone correct me if I am mistaken please because it would be terrible advise otherwise but on a typical dosing amount, even as high as 24mg, doesnt the patient also get a tolerance on the respiratory effects as well as all others so you could keep going up indefinitely? There is no like amount where you would stop breathing and not get high or a point where you simply can not become any more tolerant?

If your respirations are above 12-14 breaths, I would say you could bump up your dose by 4-6mg.

I like exalgo the extended release kind and u can mainline those too. I used to do dilaudid and I loved the hell out of exalgo, for me it lasts longer and with close to that dose I did 16 mg iv and I'm sensitive to all kinds of pills and never built up too much tolerance.
Dilaudid tolerance is so easy to build up. The brand makes a huge difference too. M4 white ones and yellow name brand are the way to go for instant releas, other generics feel like they're half the strength.

Okay, dilaudid is like the crack of the opiate world. Great rush, short high, and it will bump up your tolerance more quickly than anything else. While you could raise your dose as mentioned above, you may also consider lowering it for a few days or tapering off to bring your tolerance down to a more suitable (and likely less costly) level.